• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Y'all could PM an Hstaff or Rukario and see what's up. I've seen some weird things brought up in teh staff boards in recent days.

PC IS UNDER ATTACK FIGHT FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah I've been getting 500s for the last hour, and random slowdowns. Speaking about cooking, anyone else love the flavor of Pasta and soy sauce? I mean sure noodles and soy sauce make sense, but plain old pasta with some soy sauce is divine.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm eating this fake cream of wheat stuff. But I cooked it wrong and now it's all lumpy.

...I wonder what it would taste like if I put soy sauce in it? I would be tempted to try, but I don't have any at the moment. I:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That actually sounds really good! Then again, I eat anything and soy sauce makes pretty much everything good, so.
HAHA, that's exactly why I love Soy Sauce on Pasta.
I actually put Sriracha sauce on almost everything. That is just so damn good <3
I'm like that with Tobasco. Tobasco in lentil soup is amazingly awesome, spicy, and putting just the right amount to still taste the lentils is awesome.

Wheat of Cream and Soy Sauce? I dunno man.....and yeah its 5 in the morn here, and getting hungry is not a good thing. Might need to cook up some rice....

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm like that with Tobasco. Tobasco in lentil soup is amazingly awesome, spicy, and putting just the right amount to still taste the lentils is awesome.
I misread this as "Tobacco" (my vision sucks) and was so confused haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nope. Heck, I can't even put an image in my signature haha. But I'm content with the quote.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Just direct link to the image with tags.

Anyways, irrelevant: [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is3icfcbmbs[/URL][/QUOTE]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I[/url]
Equally irrelevant, but much more annoying. XD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
O7XVP.gif

Head-On is the most annoying thing in existence.

AND LOL @ TOP COMMENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr1fDOzLkAo
I can do this all day, your head on will lose eventually.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That gif...I can't tell if the person in it is male or female. Either short-haired female or male with what appears to be wearing a skirt. :?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That was awesome though, anything with Richard Simmons is god tier. I'm not posting it on PC, but if you have seen the Who's Line is it Anyway scene with him, you'll know what I'm talking about. I'll be the props! Jetskis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back