• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Okay, what RP is the most ACTIVE and what is it about?
Do you mean consistent or sporadic activity? Because they are different meanings. Disease Deoxys can be considered active because it had many pages in a short time span whereas PTA and Pokemon Odyssey has been going on for a long time (hence, consistent). Also since some good RPs have just started and therefore, unfair to judge activity now, you shouldn't use activity on popularity. :3

Michaela levelled up to super asian and decided that we are all meaningless little worms that have no importance, and so we are not worthy to be in her life. Basically: she gots busy and then I have no idea what happened.
That Nakuzami person? His computer turned into an alien robot, bent on wreaking havoc until it was supplied with a new disk drive, or something or other. Sadly, it's hunger has not been quenched. Because of this, it murdered Nakuzami and his entire family. P.S. - I'm not Nakuzami, I'm Sarah Palin. Deal with it.

Nakuzami would like to know why every person here is not distraught and flooded with sorrow due to his absence. Nakuzami would like to know why you all haven't jumped off of your rooftops, feeling like without Nakuzami you had no reason to live. Then again, Nakuzami notices that this place seems slightly inactive lately. At this, Nakuzami is pleased. You did good, my pets.

Nakuzami's spirit now resides in Skyrim and FFXIII. Nakuzami promises that his spirit may haunt his mother's computer whenever he has the opportunity. This aforementioned computer is now the leader of the rebellion, seeking to overthrow the tyranny of Nakuzami's computer. Pray for its victory, for then you may all be released from your neverending sorrow.

Remember, Nakuzami is watching you. He watches, and he passes judgement. His judgement now rewards you with this beautiful GIF of a pop-tart kitty. Savor it. Embrace it. Love it. It is a great honor.

NyanCat.gif
Thanks for confirming our theories but I believe it would've been more helpful if it was a VM directed to the person who asked.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

Michaela levelled up to super asian and decided that we are all meaningless little worms that have no importance, and so we are not worthy to be in her life. Basically: she gots busy and then I have no idea what happened.
That Nakuzami person? His computer turned into an alien robot, bent on wreaking havoc until it was supplied with a new disk drive, or something or other. Sadly, it's hunger has not been quenched. Because of this, it murdered Nakuzami and his entire family. P.S. - I'm not Nakuzami, I'm Sarah Palin. Deal with it.

Nakuzami would like to know why every person here is not distraught and flooded with sorrow due to his absence. Nakuzami would like to know why you all haven't jumped off of your rooftops, feeling like without Nakuzami you had no reason to live. Then again, Nakuzami notices that this place seems slightly inactive lately. At this, Nakuzami is pleased. You did good, my pets.

Nakuzami's spirit now resides in Skyrim and FFXIII. Nakuzami promises that his spirit may haunt his mother's computer whenever he has the opportunity. This aforementioned computer is now the leader of the rebellion, seeking to overthrow the tyranny of Nakuzami's computer. Pray for its victory, for then you may all be released from your neverending sorrow.

Remember, Nakuzami is watching you. He watches, and he passes judgement. His judgement now rewards you with this beautiful GIF of a pop-tart kitty. Savor it. Embrace it. Love it. It is a great honor.

NyanCat.gif

Bro, if you had time to post all that, you had time to post in your RPs >:P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Bro, if you had time to post all that, you had time to post in your RPs >:P

NO. That is where you are wrong, fool. For one thing, that was not me. That was simply Sarah Palin conveying my magical words and awesome divinity, although I am afraid anybody but I trying to do so is cursed to fail. Oh well, a pity indeed.
Secondly, I have been gone for too long, and so I would need to catch up, causing it to take more time than I had at that moment. And I also took almost no time to convey that all through Sarah Palin. Lastly, I was not sure if I would be able to drive back this computer menace long enough to post. I might be able to now, although I won't be on as often as I used to be. I don't think, at least.
BUT I AM BACH. No, wait, I'm back, not Bach. Pfft, classical music.
Bwahahahaha, my ferret is sooooo entertaining.

Well, how've y'all been doin'? I know, horrible since I've been gone, but let your fears be banished, for I am back, at least partially. Time to catch up in Arcanum . . . perhaps join Atlantis Arising if I may, and conquer the RP Corner. Skymin, I'm taking your seat of honor. That is to say, BEGONE DEMON! . . . Wait . . . naw, you can keep it. As long as you keep Being Human, but one step out of line little demon miss and I shall lay eggs in your brain. Do we understand each other? GOOD, cookies for all.
xP

I'm sorry, I might be a little over-excited due to events as of late. But since I am your elite overlord and benevolent ruler, you'll just have to dealz with it. :P

EDIT: Oh em gee, 3 more posts until 2000. Fun fun fun.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Sorry I've been a little inactive guys; uni started yesterday for me but I'll try to complete some modly duties when I get home today.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

NO. That is where you are wrong, fool. For one thing, that was not me. That was simply Sarah Palin conveying my magical words and awesome divinity, although I am afraid anybody but I trying to do so is cursed to fail. Oh well, a pity indeed.
Secondly, I have been gone for too long, and so I would need to catch up, causing it to take more time than I had at that moment. And I also took almost no time to convey that all through Sarah Palin. Lastly, I was not sure if I would be able to drive back this computer menace long enough to post. I might be able to now, although I won't be on as often as I used to be. I don't think, at least.
BUT I AM BACH. No, wait, I'm back, not Bach. Pfft, classical music.
Bwahahahaha, my ferret is sooooo entertaining.

Well, how've y'all been doin'? I know, horrible since I've been gone, but let your fears be banished, for I am back, at least partially. Time to catch up in Arcanum . . . perhaps join Atlantis Arising if I may, and conquer the RP Corner. Skymin, I'm taking your seat of honor. That is to say, BEGONE DEMON! . . . Wait . . . naw, you can keep it. As long as you keep Being Human, but one step out of line little demon miss and I shall lay eggs in your brain. Do we understand each other? GOOD, cookies for all.
xP

I'm sorry, I might be a little over-excited due to events as of late. But since I am your elite overlord and benevolent ruler, you'll just have to dealz with it. :P

EDIT: Oh em gee, 3 more posts until 2000. Fun fun fun.

I repeat my last statement, son. You are an embarrassment to the Palin family. BEGONE.

also as far as I know spots in Atlantis Arising are full lol.

Nakuzami

Years
I repeat my last statement, son. You are an embarrassment to the Palin family. BEGONE.

also as far as I know spots in Atlantis Arising are full lol.

Bah! The Palin's are an embarassment to the Palin family! I, however. reign supreme.

I'm too awesome to be denied.

Amyways . . . it seems that this place is slightly less inactive than before I disappeared. Or is that just me?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

Bah! The Palin's are an embarassment to the Palin family! I, however. reign supreme.

I'm too awesome to be denied.

Amyways . . . it seems that this place is slightly less inactive than before I disappeared. Or is that just me?

In the world of donkeys, of course.

But still, too crappy to be accepted too :P

And yeah, I guess. It's because I haven't worked on my Medieval RP at all. No excitement at all. HURR HURR.

and Skymin has been lazy

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Everybody's lazy, me too 8D Okay, now we and Naku should stop talking about Naku's absence and the Palins and concentrate on roleplaying stuff. In two weeks, TWO WEEKS, I'll try to be more active again btw. Examssssssssdfhkdjfl

To change the topic around to something I actually wonder about~

How many RPs can YOU manage to be a part of at the same time?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Everybody's lazy, me too 8D Okay, now we and Naku should stop talking about Naku's absence and the Palins and concentrate on roleplaying stuff. In two weeks, TWO WEEKS, I'll try to be more active again btw. Examssssssssdfhkdjfl

To change the topic around to something I actually wonder about~

Haha lol same here. About 2-3 weeks later activity go BOOM.

Anyways, for the question... when I had first joined, I had managed to be a part of like 6-8 RPs. FAST moving ones. Recently though I started to focus on my quality of posts much more so I've decreased my number of RPs to like...2-4. Plus maybe manage one or two RPs at the same time too. Maybe lol.

Nakuzami

Years
In the world of donkeys, of course.

And yeah, I guess. It's because I haven't worked on my Medieval RP at all. No excitement at all. HURR HURR.

and Skymin has been lazy

I think donkeys are Democrats.
So not Palin.
So you lose.

Then I shall shtealz it from you (after all, I did fuel that idea, because I brought it up multiple times before people started talking about it. :P)

no duh, that won't change. :P

Le gasp! Stop talking about me? And the Palins? No. NO. NEV-okay.

Well, I dunno. I tend to join a lot and then I crash and burn and get REALLY lazy. Right now . . . I'ma try to stop at four. Although, if one of them is filled and if something doesn't happen with the other . . . I might make it two. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

My answer is somewhat like DeepImpact's ^^ Though I've never been part of 8 RPs at once xD I usually am GM for at least one, and a player in at least one journey RP and one or two other. So all in all maybe 4-5 at a time.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

It depends really; normally my limit is 2, but, if I see like a super special awesome RP, I feel compelled to break my limit. :x

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

This question is really dependent on the RPs, for me. I myself right now am in 6 (Atlantis Arising, Business of War, First Contact, Odyssey, Years of Lies and Inner Demon), but thankfully, they are all relatively slow-paced, so they accommodate my busy schedule quite nicely. During breaks and maybe summer, I'll probably be in the same amount, but possibly add in one that might be faster paced.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, it depends a lot on what kind of RP it is, really. I've found lately that my creativity when it comes to writing long journey chapter posts is running low ;; but I'm doing fine posting in Atlantis, where interaction is the key but where posts aren't needed every day. I'm actually tempted to join another rather slow paced RP soon.

Oh, and right now I am actually part of 6 roleplays, though 1 hasn't started yet and in 1 I'm just the GM. Two of them are on other sites, too :3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Another thing that's really stopping me from joining so many RPs is that I'm so lazy nowadays lol. Also, idk why, but a lot of RPs nowadays don't really grab my attention... I'm kind of tempted to create one ASAP lol. But with exams starting tomorrow I'll probably have to keep that idea on the shelf for now xD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:P Good to see you Nakuzami. That's all.

Now for the question.

O_O Come to think of it, how many RPs have I joined? *check my control panal* >.> Uh, don't answer that. I say I limit myself to about 5 or more. I know, I'm nuts, but I love Pokecommunity very much! :) I especially love the RPers here.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
I also apologize for being... Busy and Lazy. Just took some grand exams and i still haz some, so I'll need more time of absence.

All I can say is not too many. My limit is actually only 3 RPs, because I'm LAZY and tired most of the times. *turns on the Lazy Song by Bruno Mars* But I'm still eager to RP. That is... after I'm free.

And as always, me, who never makes his ideas into reality, thought of one RP. I need counsel, so if you're interested in helping me, please contact me by any means. Oh, and the RP kind of has a War theme.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
If a digimon/pokémon cross over was to be made, how would you want it to be? Digimon in pokémon world? Pokémon in digimon world? Some other mix?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years

I would like to say infinite amounts, but that would be lying because I'm in 7 RPs right now (3 here, 4 on another website) and I'm having difficulties keeping up. But now my laptops fixed so... Eh, I guess I can do an infinite number :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back