• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

View Pokemon Community on your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I am writing this thread on my Huawei Asend Y101 smartphone.

Using my providers 3G mobile network, PC has been, well.... quite fast and good at loading images. I hope the same is said for others.

Hey why not try to reply to this thread from your phone <3 and comment on how well it was.

Overall a 7/10.

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
Sammy Galaxy Ace GT-S5839i

And I gotta say, it's worked quite well. I've done it a few times, both using my phone's built in browser and the 'PokeComm Lite' App. But, it's got nothing on using a Laptop.

I'd say 7/10 for me, too.

By the way, that sig is unnecessary. And wrong.

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
Alright... I'm sending this from my Samsung Galaxy Spica. (GT-I5700) Or, you know the slowest Android phone on Passmark.

It went just as you'd expect, I fired up Opera Mobile because the default browser is horrible and Opera is about the only browser that runs at a decent speed, navigated here at a somewhat sluggish pace. Logging in was easy because I use Swype, and "Archenoth" is in my dictionary.

I opened a new tab and Googled "Android benchmark" so I could copy the link for this thread, and pasted the result here, then things went weird. The keyboard failed because memory requirements, so I switched to the default keyboard, which is all kinds of obtuse. So I waited for memory, then switched back to Swype, which killed the browser. GAH.

I start it again, logged in fine, browsed here fine, typed this message quickly, pasted the Android benchmark link above and typed the BBCode because it's pretty easy to type on Swype... But ouch, much worse than an average experience on here.

Edit: Editing was smooth on here though after I noticed some bad grammar...

1/10

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
This thread's really similar to the what phone do you have thread, just with a little addition, and really I feel it's kinda redundant. So I'll close this one here. Please direct all further replies to that one!

-closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back