• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, what Windy said. :) No matter the content of your intro or first post, you are welcomed! Great to see you here, and hope you are enjoying your stay. :D

Years
Hello, rafabear here c: not sure if i'm suppose to post anything specific .-. but hey cx

You don't have to feel scared, but hey welcome to PC Rafa! (I'll just call ya that)

And like Megan said, you don't need a long intro to get a good welcome to PC, in fact I never made an introduction here when I first joined so I often had trouble making new friends. And look what happened to me after a few months and two years, loads of friends! I do hope you enjoy it here at PC and have fun.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Really? Wait... ahhh you're in my head & body :O Again I meet people with almost my character . Competiteve & helpful :D

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Hey there,
I have finally decided to join the PC and until now I like it quite a lot.
I am a german 16 year old boy and I enjoy playing espacially PKMN hacks very much.
As you can guess from my account name, my favorite PKMN type is dragon, btw my favorite PKMN is the legendary Giratina.
I look forward to hearing from you guys and I wish you much fun.
Jay
Hey Jay!! Welcome to the community! As it's already been said, I hope you've found the hacks section ok and are enjoying some of the hacks here!
Im also a gamer, have a PS3 and currently playing some Saints Row4 and always MW3. Game of Thrones! And in terms of weather, Meganium, I love the beach. Surf a lot and just hang out, its just easy on the soul haha. Im looking to get into some sprite stuff possibly and definitely post up some drawings soon.

GAME OF THRONES!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I wish I could surf :D pity I live nowhere near the sea :P

Hello, rafabear here c: not sure if i'm suppose to post anything specific .-. but hey cx
Hey rafabear!! weclome to the forum!! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Really? Wait... ahhh you're in my head & body :O Again I meet people with almost my character . Competiteve & helpful :D

I'm sure you'll meet a lot of them here in the forums. :D We're all helpful, and some of us are competitive depending on certain things. xD Welcome btw~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard, Marie! I wish you all the best in making your game! I know it'll be a blast <3 Hopefully you got all the things you need in the Emulation/ROM Hacking section. :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello Sup everyone I'm making a Pokemon Sapphire Remake on the base on Pearl

Helllooo Marie! Welcome to PC! You can find all that you need on ROM hacking in the Emulation section. There's many helpful tools and tutorials there and you can easily learn from all the helpful people here. We're nice people so never hesitate to ask anyone anything, even if it's not about ROM hacking. I suggest contacting the staff in the blue, orange and red bold cause they know the most around here.

Anyway, have a fun time here and see you later!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Hey all!

The name is David and I'm turning 20 in a few weeks. I'm in my 3rd year of community college and should be transferring to Cal State Fullerton either next Fall or the Fall after. Pursuing a degree in Human Services with a minor in English, looking forward to being either a High School Counselor or and English teacher.

Enough about that! Who wants to talk about school anyways...

I've been playing Pokemon, much like most of you, since the first generations. My first handheld device was a GameBoy Pocket and the only game I ever really played was my Blue Version. I own all versions except for the original Red.

Just joined the site due to a link to a ROM Hack called Pokemon Dark Rising and decided to stay rather than just using your site.

I am having trouble finding a thread on how to install these ROM hacks though, this has been my first ROM hack on my MacBook. Last ROM Hack I played was Pokemon Liquid Crystal if I'm not mistaken...

Some help or a link would be nice!

Thanks again!

Years
Hey all!

The name is David and I'm turning 20 in a few weeks. I'm in my 3rd year of community college and should be transferring to Cal State Fullerton either next Fall or the Fall after. Pursuing a degree in Human Services with a minor in English, looking forward to being either a High School Counselor or and English teacher.

Enough about that! Who wants to talk about school anyways...

I've been playing Pokemon, much like most of you, since the first generations. My first handheld device was a GameBoy Pocket and the only game I ever really played was my Blue Version. I own all versions except for the original Red.

Just joined the site due to a link to a ROM Hack called Pokemon Dark Rising and decided to stay rather than just using your site.

I am having trouble finding a thread on how to install these ROM hacks though, this has been my first ROM hack on my MacBook. Last ROM Hack I played was Pokemon Liquid Crystal if I'm not mistaken...

Some help or a link would be nice!

Thanks again!

Hello David and welcome!

That's nice you decided to actually involve yourself within the community, because most people who join for ROM hacks iirc only like, join to download a hack and then they like, disappear from the forum for no reason. If you're looking for ROM hacks I advise checking out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section here which has everything hack-related you need.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here and don't hesitate to ask any staff members in blue, orange or red if you need help!

tehfrozenape

Lvl 100
Years
Hey everyone again! lol I hope to become friends with all of you soon and eventually wander (wonder?) im not sure lol to other sub forums here but for now this is enough for me :P

You can call me J or Saru or even tehfrozenape, I don't mind guess ill share some of my life story haha

~I write poetry and do some photoshop work but im not nearly good enough with it to show something just yet maybe in time. but if you would like a poem or something along them lines id love to write something for anyone.

Umm,

I grew up rather poor (extremely poor) so this year is the first year ive had a video game system ever, I got the 3ds and a xbox 360 with my first pay check about 5 months ago but i used to always go to my neighbors house to watch and play pokemon when i was little on the weekends, i just recently got the internet capable computer aswell so i was very consumed by it and am glad i wondered apon (upon?)
this wonderful place. umm if you wanna ask me anything or just want to talk feel free to hit me up
cause chances are ill never send a message first (i never know what to say) am i boring you yet?

sorry, this my introduction hope to meet you all

take care,

Saru (J)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there, hopefully you are finding things pretty well here! I believe I welcomed you before but it doesn't hurt to welcome you again. :D I know you're going to have a wonderful time here. :)

Oh, and no...you haven't bore any of us yet. No worries! <3

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hello, Magikarp here. I recently got back into Pokemon after taking a short break and man am I hooked >.<

Anywayssss I enjoy Pokemon and pretty much all other Nintendo games (with the exception of Ice Climbers) and my favorite Pokemon is non other then Magikarp, deal with it.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) Did I mention I have a stupid sense of humor?

Years
Hello, Magikarp here. I recently got back into Pokemon after taking a short break and man am I hooked >.<

Anywayssss I enjoy Pokemon and pretty much all other Nintendo games (with the exception of Ice Climbers) and my favorite Pokemon is non other then Magikarp, deal with it.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
Hey there Magikarp, welcome back to PC! I assume you're all set for the upcoming X and Y, then? And yeah, I was hooked on Pokémon at one point in time which caused me to join here! (:

Anyways, please be sure to refresh yourself with the rules here so that you don't get into any trouble at all! And if you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask anyone around here on staff, whether that'd be a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out! :D

Hope to see ya around! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to and you are also always more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■

Hello Magikarp! I actually have a friend who loves Magikarp so you're not alone hahaha. It's cool cause it evolves into something really powerful lol. It's good to see you get back into Pokemon especially now with Pokemon X and Y a month way! Are you planning to get them? I'm sure I am.

You're sense of humor is appreciated and I'm sure there's people who share the same trait. You should make a good amount of friends here hopefully! See you around and if need anything just contact a moderator in bold. Have fun!

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hello Magikarp! I actually have a friend who loves Magikarp so you're not alone hahaha. It's cool cause it evolves into something really powerful lol. It's good to see you get back into Pokemon especially now with Pokemon X and Y a month way! Are you planning to get them? I'm sure I am.

You're sense of humor is appreciated and I'm sure there's people who share the same trait. You should make a good amount of friends here hopefully! See you around and if need anything just contact a moderator in bold. Have fun!
Thanks alot for the welcome, I am sure I will love it here! I am definitely getting X and Y when they come out, most exciting thing to me is Absol gaining a Mega Evo (big Absol fan too)

Years
Well hi there Magic Magikarp and welcome!

I'm excited for X and Y as well, the games will be really awesome and only a month to go before game release (but extra excitement for me since my birthday is in October as well) there's still the anticipation on what the next CoroCoro reveals, alongside new Mega Evolutions and the Fairy-type matchups. But yeah have fun here and feel free to send me a visitor message anytime!

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Well hi there Magic Magikarp and welcome!

I'm excited for X and Y as well, the games will be really awesome and only a month to go before game release (but extra excitement for me since my birthday is in October as well) there's still the anticipation on what the next CoroCoro reveals, alongside new Mega Evolutions and the Fairy-type matchups. But yeah have fun here and feel free to send me a visitor message anytime!
Alright thanks as well for the welcome, had no idea it was so soon. Better get myself a pre-order for the Shiny Diagla that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back