• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Pokemon I Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Hello.
I have made an image of 8 Fakemon here. They are 16 if you count the Shiny ones at the right side of them.
I have names for them.
Spoiler:

Wistach(Green Background)
Type: Psychic
Description: Its remarkably smart ability has made it so popular around the world. It can be as smart as an Alakazam.
Abilities: Hustle, Limber
Medieveach(Red Background)
Type: Water/Steel
Description: It guards its king living in a sand castle. Its armor is so durable that even the strongest attacks cannot break it entirely.
Abilities: Battle Armor, Iron Head
Wajump(Blue Background)
Type: Psychic/Fighting
Description: An adventurous evolution on Wynaut. Its kicks can be strong enough to break a boulder.
Diaworm(Yellow Background)
Type: Ground/Steel
Description: It can be seen making wormholes in the ground. It will eat gems along the path.
Abitities: Shield Dust, Mold Breaker
Pipod(Purple Background)
Type: Steel
Description: It shoots small metal balls from its pipehole. It defends itself by curling itself into a ball.
Abilities: Iron Head, Sturdy
Aviattack(Orange Background)
Type: Normal/Flying
Decription: It sends in com-rads to attack the enemy when it is to hard to defeat.
Abilities: Big Pecks, Huge Power
Omalurk(Brown Background)
Type: Water/Rock
Description: A possessed evolution of Omanyte. It waits for its prey to come by and snatch them.
Abilities: Sturdy, Prankster
Luvley(Pink Background)
Type: Normal
Description: Its adorable face cannot be ignored by anyone. It only opens its eyes when it is worried, bothered, or frustrated.
Abilities: Cute Charm, Serene Grace

Thanks if you liked!
Make a request when needed!

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
Years
I think you really have some potential! You have the basic ideas of shading down, you just need to work on smoothing you lines some more and think a lot about your designs. (For example, Diaworm looks like a normal snake and Aviattack looks like a normal bird.) But I do give your credit for your effort. I like how you gave them their own Pokedex entries and even their abilities. Just keep practicing and you'll get better!

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
I think if you could make a whole rom using your art style it would be a really cool game :)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I think if you could make a whole rom using your art style it would be a really cool game :)

This thread is over a month old, and the poster is banned, so there's no point in bumping this. Please refrain from ding so in the future. Gonna report this so a mod can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back