• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Splash of Colour [I will do my best to contact prior arranged trades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Username: Adryel
Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname (if want one): BurNIng
Nature: Mild
Ability:Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: Blast Burn(if possible)
Hatch Location: Any Location
Language (English or Japanese): Japanese
Generation (4th or 5th): 5th
Other:

is this okay?

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Username: Adryel
Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname (if want one): BurNIng
Nature: Mild
Ability:Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: Blast Burn(if possible)
Hatch Location: Any Location
Language (English or Japanese): Japanese
Generation (4th or 5th): 5th
Other:

is this okay?

Sorry for the extremely late response, I've been pretty busy lately. I can't take this request as the queue is already full for the moment. Perhaps you'd be interested in one of the already bred Charmanders?

Years
Hi! I'm looking to fill my white 2 pokedex and I'm missing a few pokemon and I was wondering if I could trade you for them. I'm not picky on IVs, gender etc (unless stated) as this is solely to be able to fill my pokedex. I currently need:

- Bulbasaur
- Caterpie
- Persian (or Meowth and I can level it myself either is fine)
- Ponyta
- Voltorb
- exegecute
- Tauros
- Mew

Please let me know if you are able to trade for any of these.

Sérene1

(Now Hibicakes)
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2013
Hello Eevee and Tabor! I like the decorations and generosity of the shop. (: I have three requests, but see I should wait until next week. I wasn't sure if I needed to fill out the request forms when wanting one of the RNG Pokémon already listed, but I can edit if this is wrong. With my PokéWhite FC being 2151-2660-0858 I was wondering if I may ask for:

Gen. V RNG Bred

Charmander ♂ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Timid | Blaze
31/6/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice 70
Scratch - Growl - Protect

Swinub ♂ Lv. 1
Adamant | Thick Fat
31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
Odor Sleuth - Icicle Spear - Icicle Crash - Stealth Rock

Beldum ♁ Lv. 1
Adamant | Clear Body
Take Down

Gen. V RNG Captured

Virizion ♁ Lv. 45
OT: EV♥ | 4508 | W2
Jolly | Justified
31/14/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice 70
Helping Hand - Retaliate - Giga Drain - Sacred Sword

aliesterus

Loves Over the top Overkill
Years
So, uh, only looking for a TRU ARCEUS(for his Platinum Game) for a friend of mine. He wants me to try and help him get all the legendaries, or at least just the Creation Trio and Arceus. That last one is all that's on the list at the moment, but unfortunately the only high level pokemon I really have up to offer is a level 100 Crobat, and I think it's female(been awhile since I've checked). If this is enough(probably not, but I really hope so), then I'll just pal park it from Leaf Green.

I can allways pal park a level 61 Golbat (caught at that level, trust me, finding one in that game at a level higher than 60 is hard) as well, if it's of any interest.

Anyways, I do however have another perk, I have both Sapphire and Firered, both haven't been progressed very far so I can pal park any starter pokemon from the two without worrying about losing any serious progress. I don't have any shiny pokemon unfortunately, luck has eluded me in that particular aspect.

I also have a ton of berries if any are needed or wanted, and too many items on hand, so just name an item that you want if that'll change your mind in any way.

*Please note: none of the pokemon I'm trading belong to my friend, they're all from my GBA game cartridges. So no moral inconvenience will be crossed.

*Also note: If none of these pokemon are of interest to you, please tell me what would interest you, and I'll see if I can catch it/pal park it/find some legal way to obtain it.

*Third note: If I'm not following format, I apologize, not a great fan of reading through colorful and bright instructions/lists/etc. and I'm still at the bargaining stage still anyways.

tabor62

Years
Hi! I'm looking to fill my white 2 pokedex and I'm missing a few pokemon and I was wondering if I could trade you for them. I'm not picky on IVs, gender etc (unless stated) as this is solely to be able to fill my pokedex. I currently need:

- Bulbasaur
- Caterpie
- Ponyta
- Voltorb
- exegecute
- Tauros
- Mew

Sorry for the late responses, I have a Bulbasuar, Caterpie, Ponyta, and Voltorb (I think). I can trade you those. Though I know my partner has an Exeggcute and a Tauros so you I'll just let them know. Mew isn't something I give for free since it's an event Pokemon

Hello Eevee and Tabor! I like the decorations and generosity of the shop. (: I have three requests, but see I should wait until next week. I wasn't sure if I needed to fill out the request forms when wanting one of the RNG Pokémon already listed, but I can edit if this is wrong. With my PokéWhite FC being 2151-2660-0858 I was wondering if I may ask for:

Gen. V RNG Bred

Charmander ♂ Lv. 1
Timid | Blaze

Swinub ♂ Lv. 1
Adamant | Thick Fat

Beldum ♁ Lv. 1
Adamant | Clear Body
Take Down

Gen. V RNG Captured

Virizion ♁ Lv. 45
Jolly | Justified

Request forms are only for requests if we don't have it yet, but this is fine. I'm sure Iloveeevee will pick this up sometime.

So, uh, only looking for a TRU ARCEUS(for his Platinum Game) for a friend of mine. He wants me to try and help him get all the legendaries, or at least just the Creation Trio and Arceus. That last one is all that's on the list at the moment, but unfortunately the only high level pokemon I really have up to offer is a level 100 Crobat, and I think it's female(been awhile since I've checked). If this is enough(probably not, but I really hope so), then I'll just pal park it from Leaf Green.

I can allways pal park a level 61 Golbat (caught at that level, trust me, finding one in that game at a level higher than 60 is hard) as well, if it's of any interest.

Anyways, I do however have another perk, I have both Sapphire and Firered, both haven't been progressed very far so I can pal park any starter pokemon from the two without worrying about losing any serious progress. I don't have any shiny pokemon unfortunately, luck has eluded me in that particular aspect.

I also have a ton of berries if any are needed or wanted, and too many items on hand, so just name an item that you want if that'll change your mind in any way.

*Please note: none of the pokemon I'm trading belong to my friend, they're all from my GBA game cartridges. So no moral inconvenience will be crossed.

*Also note: If none of these pokemon are of interest to you, please tell me what would interest you, and I'll see if I can catch it/pal park it/find some legal way to obtain it.

*Third note: If I'm not following format, I apologize, not a great fan of reading through colorful and bright instructions/lists/etc. and I'm still at the bargaining stage still anyways.

I'm sorry, but my Arceus is in my Gen V game, sorry about that :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
it'll be okay as long as it is shiny
Feel free to pick a Charmander then and let us know which one you want. :)

- Bulbasaur
- Caterpie
- Ponyta
- Voltorb
- exegecute
- Tauros
- Mew

If they are in our RNGd sections then they are free, up to 6 per person per week. Just let us know which ones you want and we can trade them to you. :)

Gen. V RNG Bred

Charmander ♂ Lv. 1
Timid | Blaze

Swinub ♂ Lv. 1
Adamant | Thick Fat

Beldum ♁ Lv. 1
Adamant | Clear Body
Take Down

Gen. V RNG Captured

Virizion ♁ Lv. 45
Jolly | Justified
The requests forms are only if you are wanting us to bred/capture a specific Pokémon for you. I'll be trading these to you, so you can PM or VM me whenever you are ready to trade. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EB

aliesterus

Loves Over the top Overkill
Years
Oh well... I figured that a transfer would have occurred somewhere or other though, but I had to try. I'll just look elsewhere, thanks for your time.

Years
Feel free to pick a Charmander then and let us know which one you want. :)

so Can I have the Charmander Request That I had?
or will I pick another different one?
and can I have 2 more Pokemon of my Choice?
:psy copy:

EDIT:
can Charmander Name is : BurNIng
Charmander ♂ Lv. 1
Timid | Blaze
31/31/30/30/31/31 - HP Grass 70

the 2 others are

#58 ガーディ (LV 1)
OT: Tabor ID: 00062
Adamant - Flash Fire - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Roar - Flare Blitz - Close Combat - Wild Charge

Pichu ♀ Lv. 1
OT: GARRET | 57203
Modest | Static
Wish - Fake Out - Double Team - Volt Tackle

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
Hi this is my first time doing this, sorry if I'm a bit slow with all the terminology and if I'm a bit slow doing the trade. I haven't done a whole lot on the GTS. I am currently using Gen IV Pearl. I hope the pokemon I have asked for his okay to receive. My FC for Pearl is: 5244 4489 1744.

#493 ARCEUS (LV 100)
OT: MICHINA ID: 02010
Adamant - Multitype - 09/13/27/31/13/19 - Untouched
Judgement - Roar of Time - Spacial Rend - Shadow Force

#491 DARKRAI (LV 50)
OT: ALAMOS ID: 05318
Timid - Bad Dreams - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Roar of Time - Spacial Rend - Nightmare - Hypnosis

#386 DEOXYS (LV 50)
OT: Gamestp ID: 06218
Modest - Pressure - 05/24/15/00/16/30 - Untouched
Psycho Boost - Zap Cannon - Iron Defense - ExtremeSpeed

#385 JIRACHI (LV 5)
OT: VER2010 ID: 06260
Timid - Serene Grace - 28/21/12/31/18/26 - Untouched
Wish - Confusion - Rest - Draco Meteor

#251 CELEBI (LV 50)
OT: GAMESTP ID: 02271
Modest - Natural Cure - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Leaf Storm - Recover - Nasty Plot - Healing Wish

#151 MEW (LV 5)
OT: FAL2010 ID: 10160
Timid - Synchornize - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Pound

I hope I'm not asking for too much. Cheers, I've heard good things about this shop.

tabor62

Years
so Can I have the Charmander Request That I had?
or will I pick another different one?
and can I have 2 more Pokemon of my Choice?
:psy copy:

EDIT:
can Charmander Name is : BurNIng
Charmander ♂ Lv. 1
Timid | Blaze
31/31/30/30/31/31 - HP Grass 70

the 2 others are

#58 ガーディ (LV 1)
OT: Tabor ID: 00062
Adamant - Flash Fire - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Roar - Flare Blitz - Close Combat - Wild Charge

Pichu ♀ Lv. 1
OT: GARRET | 57203
Modest | Static
Wish - Fake Out - Double Team - Volt Tackle

Yes you may have those. Please let us know what times you are available to trade and what timezone you're in :)

Hi this is my first time doing this, sorry if I'm a bit slow with all the terminology and if I'm a bit slow doing the trade. I haven't done a whole lot on the GTS. I am currently using Gen IV Pearl. I hope the pokemon I have asked for his okay to receive. My FC for Pearl is: 5244 4489 1744.

#493 ARCEUS (LV 100)
OT: MICHINA ID: 02010
Adamant - Multitype - 09/13/27/31/13/19 - Untouched
Judgement - Roar of Time - Spacial Rend - Shadow Force

#491 DARKRAI (LV 50)
OT: ALAMOS ID: 05318
Timid - Bad Dreams - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Roar of Time - Spacial Rend - Nightmare - Hypnosis

#386 DEOXYS (LV 50)
OT: Gamestp ID: 06218
Modest - Pressure - 05/24/15/00/16/30 - Untouched
Psycho Boost - Zap Cannon - Iron Defense - ExtremeSpeed

#385 JIRACHI (LV 5)
OT: VER2010 ID: 06260
Timid - Serene Grace - 28/21/12/31/18/26 - Untouched
Wish - Confusion - Rest - Draco Meteor

#251 CELEBI (LV 50)
OT: GAMESTP ID: 02271
Modest - Natural Cure - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Leaf Storm - Recover - Nasty Plot - Healing Wish

#151 MEW (LV 5)
OT: FAL2010 ID: 10160
Timid - Synchornize - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Pound

I hope I'm not asking for too much. Cheers, I've heard good things about this shop.

I'm really sorry, but there are two problems. The first is that I only trade my event Pokemon for other event Pokemon I have yet to collect. The second thing is that all of these Pokemon are in my Gen V games :( Sorry about that :(

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 7, 2015
Hi, could I get the following
Bold Solosis with magic guard ( hp dark)
Adamant drillbur ( hp dark)
Calm frillish with water absorb ( hp dark)
Modest litwick ( hp fighting)
Jolly gible with sand veil ( hp dark)

Cheers

Years
I will be available any time SGT
until tomorrow I'll send you a PM and reply me when you guys are ready to trade
oh and btw what FC shall I add?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Hi, could I get the following
Bold Solosis with magic guard ( hp dark)
Adamant drillbur ( hp dark)
Calm frillish with water absorb ( hp dark)
Modest litwick ( hp fighting)
Jolly gible with sand veil ( hp dark)

Cheers
Are all of these from my section? If so I can trade this weekend if that's alright with you. :)
I will be available any time SGT
until tomorrow I'll send you a PM and reply me when you guys are ready to trade
oh and btw what FC shall I add?
Tabor will be taking care of this trade. :)

Years
Sorry for the late responses, I have a Bulbasuar, Caterpie, Ponyta, and Voltorb (I think). I can trade you those. Though I know my partner has an Exeggcute and a Tauros so you I'll just let them know. Mew isn't something I give for free since it's an event Pokemon

I totally understand about Mew. Is there anyway you'd be willing to trade it just long enough so I could register it on my pokedex? I totally understand if you're not willing.

Let me know when you are able to trade for the other pokemon :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 7, 2015
lloveeevee, they're from your Gen V RNG bred. The Gible's from Sinnoh and the rest from Unova. My friend code is 0519 6051 5973 and I'm avaliable in the next 8 or so hours. Just send me a PM

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
lloveeevee, they're from your Gen V RNG bred. The Gible's from Sinnoh and the rest from Unova. My friend code is 0519 6051 5973 and I'm avaliable in the next 8 or so hours. Just send me a PM
PMing you soon. :)
Hey Eevee, I need a little help in 4th gen. dex help if you could?
Sure, what do you need help with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back