• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Not to even mention Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland cos he doesn't wear pants.

disney-logic-99pix-wordpres-com1.jpg

Anyvay, good morning (or is it night?) everyone.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
O_o Are we talking about Disney? That was my favorite channel when I was a kid >.<

Btw, I think Disney films sux. It's all good ending lol. But tbh it's fun to watch. And oh yeah there is a disney film with a sad ending.

Years
I only watched the first movie of the High School Musical trilogy.

But oh god some Disney movies have characters die, which is so tragic. It even spawned a TV Tropes term - Disney Death.

My latest theme is actually based on a Disney short film called Paperman.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Only Disney movies that count as god tier films are Lion King and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Toy story is a pixar movie, so it doesn't count. But the above two rule above all, their presence an ever present shadow of the shallow film creators they are now. The hellfire scene along with Scar recruiting the Hyena's are the most mind blowing things as an adult. When you were a kid they were just creepy, but when you consider that one is about a pastor who wants to do nothing but rape the living daylights out of Esmeralda and the other is a fascist lion hellbent on power the movies are pretty damn dark.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Ohh yea, watched thiss film when I was in the cinema waiting to watch Amazing Spider man

Btw, there is one disney film wih a sad ending, "The odd Life of Timothy Green"

EDIT: Um...I know it's pixar movies but disney too, so I think it counts. Toy Story series are the best disney films for me.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Pixar movies were distributed by Disney, not made. Pixar Studios has always been independent except for a few cases iirc.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh, speaking of Pixar movies, they're one of the best. Seriously. Just watch Tangled and Up and almost everything else and you'll get what I mean. Who can deny this fact? <3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Never watched Tangled, but loved Up! Its so magical and I love it.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I never watched Up or Tangled before, but I like the Disney-Pixar movie called Cars. I prefer the first Cars movie rather than its sequel though.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I haven't watched either of the Cars movies, but Tangled is definitely my second-favourite Disney movie after The Little Mermaid. =D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Cars 1 is much better then 2, that I have to agree with you.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
All this talk about Disney is making me remember my childhood.

Speaking of that, you know what game I loved playing when I was about a decade and a half younger?

6746578_460s_v1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back