• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Im interested in trading for two of your Pokemon:

-Trained lv. 100 Adamant Shiny Metagross

-Trained lv. 100 Modest Shiny Yanmega

I have a bunch of female DW Pokemon, if you need any I may have it. I also have a shiny Marowak, Beautifly, Exeggutor, Ponyta, Milotic, and Eevee. I also have a lot of male Pokemon with egg moves, like a Fire Fang Mawile, Sucker Punch, Druddigon, Recover Sableye, Rock Blast Trubbish, and many more.

Hello, I don't need any DW pokes yet, also don't need any shiny's, but what egg moved pokes do you have please??

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
Oh, lemme look. I have a lot.

Edit:

Ice Shard Donphan
Recover Sableye
Acid Armor Swalot
Blaze Kick Riolu
Hydro Pump Bagon
Hi Jump Kick/Mach Punch Tyrogue
Eath Power Deino
Guard Split Shelmet
Rock Blast Trubbish
Teeter Dance Ludicolo
Curse Stunfisk
Head Smash Aggron
Electroweb Spinarak
Sucker Punch Druddigon
Fire Fang/Metal Burst Mawile
Bite/Headbutt Dunsparce
Power Whip Bellsprout

I think thats most of them....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey RNC,

I see that you have Celebi, Jirachi, Palkia, and Arceus for trade. I am interested in these 4 as I need them to complete my pokedex. However, I do not have any event pokemon to trade in return. Would you be willing to trade for other legendaries?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC,

I see that you have Celebi, Jirachi, Palkia, and Arceus for trade. I am interested in these 4 as I need them to complete my pokedex. However, I do not have any event pokemon to trade in return. Would you be willing to trade for other legendaries?

I do have those that I can give you, just catch me on here please and we can trade!! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
I am interested in your celabii and/or gamestop pichu (if either are available)
I have some event pokes but you already had them I do however breed pokemon with random egg moves so if your interested I can give you them I have a few you might be interested in

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I can breed you ones that are lv. 1.
Which ones can you breed me please??
I am interested in your celabii and/or gamestop pichu (if either are available)
I have some event pokes but you already had them I do however breed pokemon with random egg moves so if your interested I can give you them I have a few you might be interested in

I love breeded pokes, which do you have please??

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
In 4thgen I have a bunch of lickitungs with swords dance and solarbeam, 1 pidgey with roost fly and brave bird, about 4 riolus with random fighting type moves learnt from their father and some specially bred pichus with move sets to compliment their stats and natures (they ALL know thunder and have items that reflect their movsets I've also got a spare set of the shiny legendary dogs and a Draco meteor jirachi (both UT) I can only trade in 4th gen though

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2011
~RNC~

I Have:

00377 PCNYb Wailord (level 100) - Naive Nature - Somewhat Vain - May 30, 2007

35680 Pokepark05 Pichu - Relaxed Nature - Mischievous - Aug 26, 2009

32110 PCJP03 Pichu Lonely 12-22-2006 Mischievous HP 17 (Wish)

27278 PokePark05 Spinda - Careful Nature - Mischievous - Nov 4, 2008

Korea 33675 DW Rayquaza - Adamant Nature - Likes to Fight - Sep 21, 2011 (I have proof)

I Want:

Wish Chansey lv5 Naughty ID 52475

Wish Farfetch'd lv5 Quirky ID 36204

PCNYa Pikachu lv50 Mild ID 00317

PNCYa Cacturne lv50 Bold ID 00152

I only have Pokémon White. FC: 3439 5057 9370

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
I do have those that I can give you, just catch me on here please and we can trade!! :)

Awesome, thanks! Which of these four would you like?

Groudon lv 70
Groudon lv 50
Kyogre lv 70
Regigigas lv 70
Uxie lv 40
Mesprit lv 40
Azelf lv 40
Dialga lv 45
Rayquaza lv 73

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
In 4thgen I have a bunch of lickitungs with swords dance and solarbeam, 1 pidgey with roost fly and brave bird, about 4 riolus with random fighting type moves learnt from their father and some specially bred pichus with move sets to compliment their stats and natures (they ALL know thunder and have items that reflect their movsets I've also got a spare set of the shiny legendary dogs and a Draco meteor jirachi (both UT) I can only trade in 4th gen though
Ok, cool, deal post the deal - My pokes: your pokes and we can trade!! :)
I can breed you any of the Pokemon I put on that list. ^_^
I tell you what, how many did you want from me?? Breed that many egg moved pokes for them, surprise me!! :)

~RNC~

I Have:

00377 PCNYb Wailord (level 100) - Naive Nature - Somewhat Vain - May 30, 2007

35680 Pokepark05 Pichu - Relaxed Nature - Mischievous - Aug 26, 2009

32110 PCJP03 Pichu Lonely 12-22-2006 Mischievous HP 17 (Wish)

27278 PokePark05 Spinda - Careful Nature - Mischievous - Nov 4, 2008

Korea 33675 DW Rayquaza - Adamant Nature - Likes to Fight - Sep 21, 2011 (I have proof)

I Want:

Wish Chansey lv5 Naughty ID 52475

Wish Farfetch'd lv5 Quirky ID 36204

PCNYa Pikachu lv50 Mild ID 00317

PNCYa Cacturne lv50 Bold ID 00152

I only have Pokémon White. FC: 3439 5057 9370
Sorry, until they come up with a good working cloning code, I can only trade on 4th gen. atm!! :(
Awesome, thanks! Which of these four would you like?

Groudon lv 70
Groudon lv 50
Kyogre lv 70
Regigigas lv 70
Uxie lv 40
Mesprit lv 40
Azelf lv 40
Dialga lv 45
Rayquaza lv 73
Should have asked and it's my bad, but can only trade 4th gen. atm!! :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Ok, cool, deal post the deal - My pokes: your pokes and we can trade!! :)

I tell you what, how many did you want from me?? Breed that many egg moved pokes for them, surprise me!! :)

Sorry, until they come up with a good working cloning code, I can only trade on 4th gen. atm!! :(

Should have asked and it's my bad, but can only trade 4th gen. atm!! :(

Perfect! I need them on my Soul Silver :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
Pikachu colored pichu & (whatever event unlocks the time travel thing on soulsilver) celabii for whichever of my baby pokemon you want ,something that I just realized is my pidgeys have tangled feet ability one I've never seen before :/ my FC(for soulsilver):0389 5698 6737
Also what FC of yours do I use? Its a little confusing having so many FC's and multiple posts that use the same FC :/

Last edited:

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
Okay RNC, I bred you these Pokemon:

-Male Phanpy with Ice Shard
-Male Aron with Head Smash
-Male Deino with Earth Power

And the Pokemon I want are....

-Something else. Surprise me, I guess.

Send me a PM when youre ready to trade. I may not notice if you post here.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Perfect! I need them on my Soul Silver :)
That's great, what time zone are you in so we can trade please??

Pikachu colored pichu & (whatever event unlocks the time travel thing on soulsilver) celabii for whichever of my baby pokemon you want ,something that I just realized is my pidgeys have tangled feet ability one I've never seen before :/ my FC(for soulsilver):0389 5698 6737
Also what FC of yours do I use? Its a little confusing having so many FC's and multiple posts that use the same FC :/
Sorry, I have been out of the loop some what lately, what's the trade gen. on please??

Okay RNC, I bred you these Pokemon:

-Male Phanpy with Ice Shard
-Male Aron with Head Smash
-Male Deino with Earth Power

And the Pokemon I want are....

-Something else. Surprise me, I guess.

Send me a PM when youre ready to trade. I may not notice if you post here.

If this is a 5th gen. trade, I cannot do this trade sorry!! :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
I'm EST, so I'm at 1:22 am right now. I'm free all day for the next 2 days so just let me know :)

Back