• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Lord_Jaws1 said:
Id rather have 2 shinies than one r5, even if they are from the same evolutionary chain.
(shhh! i'm trying to argue that she might be untruthful... gosh, poke holes in my offence will ya?) jajajaja...

Years
Feebas/Milotic are in the same egg group (same species! XD), so they can already breed with each other, already. Breeding shinies has no effect on whether the baby will be shiny or not, but I guess that doesn't matter since you've done this successfully many times, already... >_<

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
quin, is that your way of asking to be in the club? or are you just making pointless posts? and i'll tell you how "weall find da shinys"... we find them by having rediculous persistance and an unhealthy obsession with shiny things. now you know

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
What shiny? Who? Where? *pants* Anyway, it looks like only one person has ever seen a wild lapras let alone a shiny one. To tell the truth, I havent done much shiny hunting lately, ive been playing Pokemon Pinball X). Dw I didnt spend good money on it, I traded an old crap game for it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
we only catch shinies naturally or breed them. we consider the use of gamesharks to be cheating. all of our shinies are supposed to be from legit versions of the games. the easiest shiny to get is whatever the most common pokemon is or whichever pokemon you can encounter a lot of in the shortest time period.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
according to who? is that a real defenition of SHC? or are you just being crazy?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
we should declare war on some other club. it would be fun, and welcome back shiny parayoshi.

Nicks

Chromeosome
Years
Lord Jaws said:
Interesting news: SHC doesnt just stand for Shiny Hunters Club, its also the acronym for Spontaneous Human Combustion. Just thought we all needed that to brighten up our day! XD

ah, you make me laugh, LJ, mate

Back