• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby Destiny Super Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
sweet new progress! :)
anyways, once you go through BIKE PATH, put up EEVEE MALE there as rare. ;)

kakarotto

~w0w
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
That's best walkthrought ever I seen. You are really helpfully adamb241. Good job dude!:D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
nice new progress!
only one error I found so far. And that's Wally's Uncle... It was not his dad, btw.

yet, lovely progress! =3

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
like in hacking, don't rush the maker of the walkthrough.
just be patient.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
nice new progress!
only one error I found so far. And that's Wally's Uncle... It was not his dad, btw.

yet, lovely progress! =3
Thanks for that, I'll go fix it right away!
Any updated progress? I want to see the next chapter so bad!

like in hacking, don't rush the maker of the walkthrough.
just be patient.
Don't be to hard on him, thats my brother, I told him that I would have the next couple chapters done by now.....Yet I haven't even started.....I've been very busy......

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
Years
I found some spelling errors in section 3, I'd check it over again. Can't wait for some more updates!

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
I've added a status tracker on the first page of this....

I am not working ATM because I am going to use V4 instead of V3.....V4 has a lot of bugs and DJG is working hard to fix them...When he is done I will start again. Please continue to show your support!

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
I've added a status tracker on the first page of this....

I am not working ATM because I am going to use V4 instead of V3.....V4 has a lot of bugs and DJG is working hard to fix them...When he is done I will start again. Please continue to show your support!

I thought DJG was starting again from scratch?

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
Years
Well if you look at the top of the thread under "Status" you will notice that his is working again.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Hi fellow supporters, the reason I haven't made any updates is because I am having a hard time with school ATM and I need to study when ever I can. Don't worry, I will start working again after this quarter is finished and I can take a breather.......
Till then....
Happy Hacking.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
no need to rush on things, adamb. ;)
school's first, that's always the rules of boringness in life... :\

oh well... I wish ye luck, then. :classic:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Well after a good marking quater I'm ready to start up again. I've also added a cool userbar for you to use if you want. I've also uploaded Version five, since people haven't had one in a while I decided to upload one.

PLEASE NOTE: Version 5 is still from RDROL version 3 and doesn't have info on anthing DJG added in version Four....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back