• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby Destiny Super Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
thanks and I'm sorry if I did added new pokes in the previous routes... :\

anyways, the good news is that there will be no more new versions coming up. Version 4 will be the final version.

also, just take it easy and don't rush, anyways, thank you for your great work on this walkthrough. :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I thought so someone will post that they're confused...

Version 4 is the hack while Version 5 is the walkthrough...

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
One of my new friends on PC has really outdone himself...He had gone way a head of me...I have so much new info in isn't even funny!
I just have to get up to the fifth gym in Version 4 and then I will start updating the walk through.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hm..? does that mean 'he' has a walkthrough as well..?

oh well... oh, btw... I noticed that you spelled L.C. wrong...
It's Luminous Cenaries... :\

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
hm..? does that mean 'he' has a walkthrough as well..?

oh well... oh, btw... I noticed that you spelled L.C. wrong...
It's Luminous Cenaries... :\

Well I don't think he has the time to make one so he is helping me...How nice .:)

Thanks, I'll fix that as soon as possible...(Now)

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
Years
It's great to hear you are working again....I know it must be a pain starting all over in Version four....Good luck on the rest!

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Well, I've finally finished the fifth gym....Please take a look!
Also here is a list of things to expect!

1. Side Quests
2. ALL items locations (Quick guide at end)
3. Legendary encounter guide
4. FAQ section

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
that's cool!
I'm reviewing the walkthrough and so far, the only major typo I saw is Snow Point City... In the game, it's Snow Soft City.

I'm still reading though. I'll edit this post later.

Thanks for making such a great walkthrough. :)

~~~edit~~~
the walkthrough is very detailed.
I would care less about typos, as long as it's a very nice guide for players. :)

and so you stopped in the 5th gym, that's sweet! :)
keep up the great work!

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Work on section seven has begun for all who care. Well please continue to leave comments.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2010
when will you the rest of the walkthrough? Where is the 7,8 gym and can you get there? PLS REPLY

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
be patient.
it's not like he could actually finish it in just a few seconds.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
when will you the rest of the walkthrough? Where is the 7,8 gym and can you get there? PLS REPLY

If you actually cared about the walk through you will notice that I put so much detail in there it isn't even funny. It takes a while to gather information....why don't you go find it your self because now I'm going to tell you. Ask nicer via PM and maybe I'll ask you.
Also thanks DJG for backing me up on this one!

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2008

That was very rude! He is offering all this QUALITY information to you as fast as he can. He could just throw it out there and you would be confused and lost and asking a million questions - but notice hardly anybody asks after getting his walkthrough? Be patient because unless you are willing to do it yourself - you have to wait for the person willing to do it for you. It's just common sense and common courtesy.

Keep up the great work! It is much appreciated!

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
Years
That was very rude! He is offering all this QUALITY information to you as fast as he can. He could just throw it out there and you would be confused and lost and asking a million questions - but notice hardly anybody asks after getting his walkthrough? Be patient because unless you are willing to do it yourself - you have to wait for the person willing to do it for you. It's just common sense and common courtesy.

Keep up the great work! It is much appreciated!

Very true.....No one ever comments of how good the walk through is or even offers some suggestions. Well I think Adam should be very proud....he has gotten so far and should continue working when he can.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2008
What now?

Hey, I really appreciate your work, so we can get easier playing time, and so we won't get frustrated.

Kudos!

Anyway, I hope it goes well.

Still struggling trying to find the 7th Gym, But keep up the good work. :D

EDITED:

By the way, when you finish the walk through, wil it have tips on how to find the legendaries?

Or are you not gonna do that?

Either way.

Thanks.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Your comment is really inspiring. :classic:
I know adamb will be happy. ;)

Anyways, there's a thread about the legendaries' location though... :\
I think manutdrule made the thread...

Anyways, adamb, thanks again for the work of art. ;)
Keep it up~

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2008
Your comment is really inspiring. :classic:
I know adamb will be happy. ;)

Anyways, there's a thread about the legendaries' location though... :\
I think manutdrule made the thread...

Anyways, adamb, thanks again for the work of art. ;)
Keep it up~

DJG,

I really need some help with your game,
I ain't gonna whine & nag, I'm just confused.
So I've been to Mt Pyre, Seen the Sub get stolen, and Captured Dark Lugia.

Am I able to go to The 7Th Gym, Or do I have to find the submarine again, because the L.C Guy said I had to go to Kanto, and go to an underwater cavern..

If that's true.

Were is this Cavern,
And How do I get to Kanto,
And Were do I get dive,
:S

And were's the 7th gym,

I don't wanna be disrespectful or nothing, just confused, and I really wanna finnish it.

Anyway! Thanks!;)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
I'm back! Finnaly...well thats good to hear that someone can take the time to post here and give me some support...Other wise my little brother has to keep bumping the thread....Just saying I DIDN'T work at all during the time I was gone because of a lack of support....Please support me and leave comments and I will start work again.....It's very hard and not much fun to write every little fact that DJG put into the game in notepad.....Just be glad I got this far on no support at all....Maybe a little form More4Life, DJG and a select few of other generous people. Well as of now...THE WALK THROUGH IS POSTPONED.......I will re-open the making process once people start showing some interest.

Thanks
-Adamb241 and Team

Years
Hey, good job with the thread. But when you save blitz from shadow lugia, Is it supposed to beat you???
Or are you allowed to catch it??? cuz i dont think you get a masterball before the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back