• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES

you excuse me if I don't singly answer to everybody but to the moment I am some busy..
I will do later it..
since the liberation of the beta 1 are already in attended..
I am systematizing some details among that the exclamation point and that question mark..
I have used as you found those of DP with a light modification..
but the substance is in every case that
21616144.png
44621150.png

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
WoW Dante this is looking amazing.

I really like the minish cap tilesets they look good, I was actually thinking of using some myself, but I was concerned how they might look with other palettes, but I think my concerns are just an over reaction as they look great in Crono.

indepth

Soon to be..
Years
Great, however

Great updates, however what about the [^_^] boxes and the [!!] box. Aren't those edited yet?
I really love the tiles, this is just like Pokémon Black and White Never, but only less myserious; which is good by the way! Graveyards are creepy, I really hate those.
And about the golden dreams; are they like, special as in, they tell you where to go; or just like a battle. Either way, it would be awesome.

I could go on forever, but I just want to wish you luck now.
~Bai

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
so what everyones name is now Todoroki ? anyway hows the hack Todoroki ?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Hey Todoroki, it's already April.
I hope you're not mad, but the thread says it's going to get released in March, so...
What I'm trying to say is... Don't make a release date even if you're 100% sur you're going to make it. If you make one, make it rough. Like: it's probably going to get released this month or something.
================================
How's the hack going, though?

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Todoroki said:
I hope you're not mad, but the thread says it's going to get released in March, so...
What I'm trying to say is... Don't make a release date even if you're 100% sur you're going to make it. If you make one, make it rough. Like: it's probably going to get released this month or something.
you are wrong..
my hack is available in studiopokemon.
within tomorrow my friend Xiros will put it on WAH and you you can downolad Pokemon Crono from them

SamieNiceGuy

Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
dam. how should i know if dante is the one saying there will be a release lol :P cant trust anyone right now ^_^

Samieniceguy :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
Awesome work! How do you make a shiny pokemon appear everytime when scripting?

...And(i dont no if this is ur secret or something) how do you change the position of the camera in the game?

SamieNiceGuy

Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
Todoroki said:

stop moaning l he's doing the best he can. And so what if he got the date wrong. is it the end of the world ? no. does it bother you that much. just wait and be patient. like i am.

also great game like i said before. And have you got an estimate on what gym this would go up to ? if its secret that's okay ;)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Hey Dante don't be angry. I just said that I wouldn't recommend making a release date. That's all.
=====> Goes to play now <=====

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Well, this is the most planned hack I've seen. The graphics totally rock, and so do the scripts.
But there is one thing: I had my POOCHYENA but after meeting LANCE it disappeared...
EDIT: There were a lot of unknown specials in the LANCE script so I deleted them. Works perfectly now.
But, what to do after the Red Gyarados event? LANCE caught GYARADOS, then I got teleported to some unknown place and then into my house, but I cannot go out because it's night. What to do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back