• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X/Y Trade Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i have a ditto but its not the right nature sorry. and i also have a skrelp but its not theright ability. will you take a lax or a lonely eevee?or an adamant escavalier with the swarm ability?

EDIT: i want a squirtle.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
i have a ditto but its not the right nature sorry. and i also have a skrelp but its not theright ability. will you take a lax or a lonely eevee?or an adamant escavalier with the swarm ability?

EDIT: i want a squirtle.

What nature Ditto's have you got? I can give you Squirtle no problem

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i would also love a bulbasaur. or any shiny you may ave. i have a good selection of water shinies to choose from if you would like one

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
is heracronite still available?
i can trade you a venusaurite for it, or a pinsirite.
i also have a rock head relicanth if you want that as well

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
is heracronite still available?
i can trade you a venusaurite for it, or a pinsirite.
i also have a rock head relicanth if you want that as well

It's not for trade unfortunately as I'm using it competitively at the moment, sorry! I am interested in all 3 of those things though haha so if there's anything else you want let me know
Does anyone have a feebas? I'm dying for one!!

As Jay said they won't be available until December unfortunately

Would you trade my Shiny Emolga for Tyrogue Vital Spirit + Scizorite?

I can certainly give you a Vital Spirit Tyrogue but I won't be able to trade the Scizorite. Let me know if there's anything else you want

So are you interested in the ditto?

I've already got one now, but remind me what you wanted and I'll see what I can do for you

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
Years
I got a Bold Ditto.
If possible I would trade the Ditto+Mewtwonite X for your Mewtwonite Y.

Send me a visitor message if interested.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Just updated first post guys I don't think I was clear enough about my megastones & legendaries etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back