• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't break me, won't shake me. [OOC]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Honestly, I was thinking of the dude with the Darkrai and Latios in the anime. Talk about Gary Stu.

Anyways, I was thinking of giving Nubia the following Pokemon: Stoutland, Musharna, Zen Mode!Darmanitan, Volcarona, Hitmonchan, Chimecho, Slowking, Walrein, Absol, and Lapras. Probably won't give her all these, but Idk. /by the way, all of them are available in Unova one way or the other

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
@Nakuzami: Even then, I said nothing about gyms or anything; just that he has been run out of many tows because they thought he was a punk. How I completely missed any Elite Four AND gyms is beyond me... oh well.

@Roswell: I had a feeling you were talking about him. How pissed would Ash be if he found out that the rest of that guy's team was all Magikarp?

Maybe that did happen... Maybe it should happen in this RP XDD

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
@Nakuzami: There are basically no limits on your team. The only limits are 1. 6 pokemon per team, and 2. No legendaries, for obvious reasons.

I'm not yet sure how we are going to decide who wins what battles, but I am working on the Round Robin groups now. Also... It is a bit concerning to me that a few of the accepted people have yet to post since they posted their SU's in the original topic.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
^^ I'm glad that you think that the RP is going to be fun. Hopefully, it will be.

I am finalizing the rest of the things I have to do for the roleplay, and I should be able to post the last of the details soon. Soon meaning... Well, soon!

Before I go to bed tonight, if that helps. ^^

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
[S-HIGHLIGHT]Yellow Group:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Bradyn Kipsingh
Nubia Sterling
Cornelius "Nel" Young
Brandon Callahan

[S-HIGHLIGHT]
Black Group:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Nickolas Hertz
Adam LeRoux
Miharu Mizushima
Seth Windsong

Posting Order:

Bradyn

Seth

Nubia

Nickolas

Cornelius

Miharu

Brandon

Adam

---

ATTENTION: The roleplay is officially underway. I have already posted, so... Follow the posting order from there. ^^ I know it's silly to say as the RP's GM, but... I hope my starting post is sufficient enough and that we can make this roleplay a real award-winning hit!

Or so I can dream... ^^ Haha.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years

Great, now if you're accepted I'm just gonna picture your character as Light Yagami >.>

Same!

...Only two girls. WE CAN DO IT MICHAELA.

YES WE CAN! ^^

You and I have the youngest characters, Roswell. :0 And Michaela's supposed to be some big-shot champ with an army of Pokemon. Maybe you should cheer for the two of us instead? XD

Or at least some wish of good luck my way... making it to the top 4 would be nice o w o'|||

She beat the Elite Four in Unova/Isshu (I've been recently calling Unova "Isshu" lately, lol), but not the champion which is either White/Black or Adler...

A good ol' save for Vappy ;3 In case Mr. Vappy poofs, I'm the new GM apparently xD As Mr. Vappy's assistant :3

@-@ Shucks... this came out so awkward >.<

BUT I'M BOUNCY. ;~; Did you fire me already, Vap?

I was going to post this in the main RP, along with my post, but then I realized that I was third to last...;~; Well, at least I'm not last. ;)

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Same!

YES WE CAN! ^^

She beat the Elite Four in Unova/Isshu (I've been recently calling Unova "Isshu" lately, lol), but not the champion which is either White/Black or Adler...

BUT I'M BOUNCY. ;~; Did you fire me already, Vap?

I was going to post this in the main RP, along with my post, but then I realized that I was third to last...;~; Well, at least I'm not last. ;)

Pfft. I did not fire you, no. I just really needed someone to bump the roleplay up, or at least post, so that when I posted my starter (which I did) it wouldn't be added to a post from like, days ago.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
[S-HIGHLIGHT]Yellow Group:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]​

Bradyn Kipsingh
Nubia Sterling
Cornelius "Nel" Young
Brandon Callahan

[S-HIGHLIGHT]
Black Group:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Nickolas Hertz
Adam LeRoux
Miharu Mizushima
Seth Windsong

Posting Order:

Bradyn

Seth

Nubia

Nickolas

Cornelius

Miharu

Brandon

Adam

---

ATTENTION: The roleplay is officially underway. I have already posted, so... Follow the posting order from there. ^^ I know it's silly to say as the RP's GM, but... I hope my starting post is sufficient enough and that we can make this roleplay a real award-winning hit!

Or so I can dream... ^^ Haha.
You should probably edit that in to your first post :3 Just saying ;D It might be helpful to us who don't do well searching for things on our own :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Aaaaand posted! And now that I think about it, Nubia will be commanding her Pokemon in her native tongue. Though she may command them in English eventually...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Darn, that was my idea. ;~; Except she was going to command in both Japanese and Korean. ;) Or, is this a different Miharu? Lawl, give me a second to check...Yup, this Miharu is Japanese/Korean. She can speak a couple of languages, by the way, and Chinese is included in that list. ;)

LOL, THE TWO GIRLS CAN CONVERSE WITH EACH OTHER IN CHINESE AND MAKE FUN OF THE BOYS. ;)

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
So.. when do we know who battles whom? Just wondering as I'm going to pwn you all.

LOL, second last for me. XD

First Round:

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Yellow Bracket:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Bradyn Kipsingh V.S. Cornelius Young
Nubia Starling V.S. Brandon Callahan

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Black Bracket[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Nickolas Hertz V.S. Miharu Mizushima
Seth Windsong V.S. Adam LeRoux

I will post them, round by round.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
First Round:

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Yellow Bracket:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Bradyn Kipsingh V.S. Cornelius Young
Nubia Starling V.S. Brandon Callahan

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Black Bracket[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Nickolas Hertz V.S. Miharu Mizushima
Seth Windsong V.S. Adam LeRoux

I will post them, round by round.

Ok, thanks. Just wanted to know. *looks at Nubia's team* hmm....

Back