• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hello, everyone. Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning IC is now up!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright then! Let's get this party started! :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I posted mine already. :) let's hear what the Raticate has to say.

also, I named Raticate's scout squad as the 2nd division scouts. tell me if i'm not allowed to do as such. :) i'll be changing it. :)

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Just thought I'd mention than the whole capturing idea was discussed with SV (who suggested it in the first place) and not me being a rebel and doing my own thing. Just fyi...

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
A'right. Here we go people. Move out.

Posted my post, but I still can't believe two people got there before me. On the one day when my relatives come over Skymin finally accepts the damn thing. lol

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Frost is too scary. and the oven is very menacing. *shudders*

edit: can someone please provide a list of the players? thanks!

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Yay! The roleplay has officially started!

I'll get my post up today if I can, although i have tons of homework. But I will work on it now, and probobly some a little later too. So tonight at the latest I am hoping.

EDIT: Ok! Got it up. I'll probably just make my next post where my character is already in Silver City.

Man! I kinda feel bad about making the grandson of Silver in the last two Odysseys turn evil. Oh well, I'll get over it. > : )

Anyways, nice posts to everyone!

And Whimsical, its nothing personal, but fire and ice don't mix. Therefore, my character does not like your character. And it adds interesting plot! :D

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Frost is too scary. and the oven is very menacing. *shudders*

edit: can someone please provide a list of the players? thanks!

Hehehe. I'm glad my post had this effect. :D Ya, Frost is freakishly scary.

There's a list of playas on the first page, look in the 'Spots' sections.

Yay! The roleplay has officially started!

I'll get my post up today if I can, although i have tons of homework. But I will work on it now, and probobly some a little later too. So tonight at the latest I am hoping.

EDIT: Ok! Got it up. I'll probably just make my next post where my character is already in Silver City.

Man! I kinda feel bad about making the grandson of Silver in the last two Odysseys turn evil. Oh well, I'll get over it. > : )

Anyways, nice posts to everyone!

And Whimsical, its nothing personal, but fire and ice don't mix. Therefore, my character does not like your character. And it adds interesting plot! :D

Man, dude, wtf?! Your post was awesome! I feel outmatched. lol

Ya, it'z ok. People don't tend to...like Frost anyway. lol

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
@ Wymsical - Yeah, Frost is just kinda unlikable. Which is ironic, because I have a friend named Sadie, which is a lot like the name Sade. And Sade Frost is very very evil, and Sadie is just about the nicest person I ever met. Kinda strange.

And dude, I think that your post was better than mine. I did mine in an hour with only four hours sleep. I was just kinda typing any random thought that came to my mind! :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Good start everyone, I'm rather impressed by all of your posts. Still waiting on -DeepImpact-, Nakuzami, Akacha, and Conjurer's first post before moving on.

VempireblacK

VempireblacK=NightkymZ
Years
Hi...Can I help you guys making this project together...Dont worry
you guys can trust on me.But....I dont want to make a script.

Can I help you guys?Dont worry,you can trust on me...But i dont want to make a script

Can I help you guys?Dont worry,you can trust on me...But i dont want to make a script

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@miltankRancher I was wondering when you were going to make that *cough* lame *cough* word play.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Hi...Can I help you guys making this project together...Dont worry
you guys can trust on me.But....I dont want to make a script.

I'm . . . so confused, lol.
What exactly is being said/asked here? xD

@Supervegeta - I'll make sure to post soon, hopefully later today. :P
~Did you all see the little banner I made? All I could do with Sainan was change the eye color, I failed at everything else, lol. :3

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
So who is playing Auron? Cause thats where im heading right?

Yeah, I'd like to know that too. Might be good to know...

Anyways....Packers are 12-0!!! Yeah, I'm a packers fan if you haven't noticed. :P
Just thought I would share that with all you lovely people...

And I got payed $20 for shoveling an old persons driveway when there was only a couple inches of snow, sweet!

Now I am just totally rambling, I'll stop. :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I am playing Auron. He is a Haxorus. There is nothing too seemingly unusual about his appearance except for two crystals he carries around his neck, one yellowish in color, the other more white. He is sitting in what is now the throne room in Silver City (formerly Gold City). If you need any additional info, I'll be happy to provide.

Packers, huh? I'm a Pats fan myself. :p

Back