• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monotype Teams

Years
I have recently started a monotype challenge in SS and I'm planning one for Pearl also. I was hoping to get some opinions and see what you guys think. I'm not planning on being competitive with these so I'm not too worried about natures or Evs or anything and I have no qualms about trading pokes over.

SS (Poison)
Spoiler:

Planned Fighting
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

squirrelfeet

For an in-game team, Beedrill might not be advisable, especially with the chosen moveset (which is far less effective in cartridge games). The Fighting team does, however, seem fine for in-game. Even in regards to Beedrill, it should not make a huge difference, just that it isn't a great Pokemon.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I'd actually say Arbok is a better replacement for Beedrill,but that's just me n_n.Arbok possesses better stats and moves.Also if you want a grass/poison besides Venusaur I'd say Vileplume is definitely a decent choice seeing you have to wait until you beat Red to get a Lv.5 Bulbasaur.

Your fighting team seems alright,so that's good to go :3.

Back