• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
I'm looking to post an idea I have for a new hack, but I haven't begun any work on it yet as I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in a hack like it before I begin working on it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
I remember a while back, there used to be a official marriage thread or something like that where members could "marry" each other. Is that still existent?

Years
Did anything ever happen to the setting that allows all posts to have a custom font and color by default? I had that set to the Michroma font and it was green, but it isn't appearing on newer posts I make for some odd reason and I can't find the area in my settings to change it back..

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Could I possibly close this enormous announcement that requires me to scroll past it every time I wish to look at anything? I get that PCX is important and all, but it's rather annoying and obnoxiously huge and adding an button or something to close it like almost every other announcement would be very nice.

Years
There's a red 'x' mark on the top right of the announcement that would remove that for you! :D
This works for future announcements too.

Years
It's present for me in Chromatic.. as the others said if you click that red 'X', it should cause the announcement to disappear.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
It's also not there in PokeBok. I'd have known to close it if the usual red x was there. :1

Years
Actually, it is present in Pokéthletes and PokeBok (I looked for myself on both themes mentioned), but because of how the creators of the styles have the X's for announcements, the contrast might not blend in very well with the black background. If you hover your cursor over the upper-right hand corner, your currsor should change from the normal arrow cursor to the finger-pointing cursor, and from there, just left-click.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Is there a way to change the opacity of the colors in your profile page? I've always wanted to know, but never bothered to ask.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Is there a way to change the opacity of the colors in your profile page? I've always wanted to know, but never bothered to ask.

Are you referring to the backgrounds in text boxes? (That was a rubbish explanation, but I mean like the ones here?) If so then you need to upload an image of the colour you want with the desired transparency and set that as the background image for those areas :3 You can make it using photoshop or most image editing software c: Here's the one I'm currently using if you need guidance or want to try it out:

45f4c3a0c12f53f621e7b55135f4c6f0_63405.png

Honest

Hi!
Years
Are you referring to the backgrounds in text boxes? (That was a rubbish explanation, but I mean like the ones here?) If so then you need to upload an image of the colour you want with the desired transparency and set that as the background image for those areas :3 You can make it using photoshop or most image editing software c: Here's the one I'm currently using if you need guidance or want to try it out:

45f4c3a0c12f53f621e7b55135f4c6f0_63405.png

Oh, wow, that's actually pretty smart. I assumed it was a built in feature. But oh well, this just requires a tiny bit more work. Thanks Ozzy!

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Server Issues?

I have been getting messages saying that the server is unable to connect to the internet about few times tonight. I check my other pages I go on and Im ok there, plus I get a different unable to connect message then the usual one I would get if I am not online.

So maybe if someone can check into that and make sure stuff is ok that be great.

I havent had issues in the last 10-15 minutes but one can never know. If I get it again I will post the weblink that I get.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello, me have a question quickie. Starting today, when I wanted to log in, I got an error message saying one of my details is wrong & I should try again.

Then, with double-checked details, I tried again but still failed to log in. Only after 7-8 times of trying, it finally worked.

Is this a problem other people face too or is it just me?

Years
Hello there! I want to ask something....
What is Blog for?
And how I start to using it? I'll be waiting for someone to answer it. ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back