• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Whether siriness is a word matter not. But I thank you for that Poochyena with that super-special-awesome move! Silas wil treat this Capsule Monster with care, will you not Silas? He seems to be nodding.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
All right guys, Skymin already said this, but I as the GM must tell you the same, too... Also because she told me too...

Err... Anyways

YOU SHALL NOT POST LESS THAN ALLOWED BY THE RULES!

What is this... rules you talkin' bout? You may ask, well, HERE they are my friends, read them, and you'll know how people RP here. A for the limit, all posts should have more than 100 words, which is about 4 lines, but you should REALLY post more than that...

How do I do that, bro? That's also simple, make your posts slowly, describing each and every action performed by your characters and Pokemon, every sneeze, every Pokemon they see around, every tree they look at, include all of that! Also include how your character reacts to every situation, if he/she doesn't catch a Pokemon... will he/she be mad? Why? In case he's not? Why not, all that stuff, y'know!

You can make lenghty posts out of ANYTHING! Even about your character eating a sandwich!

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Oops I misread the rules I thought I needed 300+ words per post (why do you think my last post was kind of over the top) >D

And for kicks and giggles I took the character eating a sandwich bit as a challenge so here is a 163 word post on Jerome eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (not proof read because... well its a joke anyway):

Spoiler:

Ok back to waiting for heretostay to post...

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
And that is a perfect example that 100 words can be made with not much at all!

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
Sorry for the lateness. Just was working on my post but it was halfway done and since there's no edit draft sort of thing here, didn't want to post a half done post.

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
I had to use Word to type mine because I kept falling asleep every few seconds when trying to think of what to type. However, I also put myself in-character and act how I would normally act if in such position. Then, the words just come out like a river's flow. [/that wasn't needed] But yeah, I'm with Psycho Jiggs, unless my posts are so huge that they need Word/Notepad. XD

Anyway, I hope my post wasn't corny. Silas made it...well that the lab was on fire, so I didn't have much to do unless the lab was still on fire. We aren't supposed to be in contact with any other trainer, but it's sorta hard to when another makes another thing happen. I don't like ignoring what happens in a previous post unless my character is nowhere around... but yeah. The Silas post was hard to ignore/go around...

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Roleplaying has the benefit of time warps! If interaction between two events doesn't have to happen, then someone who posts after an event can still have done something before that event. [For example, how Eli had gotten her Pokémon before Geoff, even when Baloth posted about Geoff getting his first.]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Oops I misread the rules I thought I needed 300+ words per post (why do you think my last post was kind of over the top) >D

And for kicks and giggles I took the character eating a sandwich bit as a challenge so here is a 163 word post on Jerome eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (not proof read because... well its a joke anyway):

Spoiler:

Ok back to waiting for heretostay to post...

I have decided to jump on the Sandwich Challenge bandwagon! (This should've been in the RPOs!) I believe my post ends on a lighter note than Stingray's.

Spoiler:

304 words. xD I hope you all enjoy the silliness of the Sandwich Challenge.

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
I may just use the sandwich challenge as part of the SU for my game I am writing :P Great way to build your RP skills. I too use a notepad to draft out my post, and I love writing so I write "practice posts" about anything just to get the creativity going.

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
Roleplaying has the benefit of time warps! If interaction between two events doesn't have to happen, then someone who posts after an event can still have done something before that event.

I don't normally like doing nor am I fond of time warps. It messes me up big time.

Khawill

<3
Years
I just attempted my first legitimate catch of a pokemon! I'm attempting to catch a polywag, I'm also on rout 103 if anyone would like to meet up!
Edit* I cracked up when I read that psyduck had been caught, and thanks Vato for the first pokemon!

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Khawill your awesome I wanted to make my post mention it becoming dusk (I'm working on it don't worry just going slow thanks to guests) and now you just helped me :D

Anyway I'm up for interactions at anytime but I will be going to Disney world from the 12-17 of September so will be inactive for that time.... Just FYi.

I hope to have a post up tomorrow and i hope its good...

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ PsychoJigglypuff You were?! o.o
Sorry, I would have posted earlier, but I didn't realized you were actually ready to head towards Petalburgh :P

@ Stingray Just as long as you inform use when you'll be inactive it's all good :)

Also, do you think I should keep the stray Pokemon feature in the next cities?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
:P

I decided to keep that option in the next cities, as it will allow a bigger amount of Pokemon to be in the RP :)

Also, I'm gonna edit the post in the IC, I forgot to add the Pretty Petal Flower Shop -.-

Back