• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
Ah okay, would you perhaps know were i could find one?

If you're battling Corey I don't think you can get Magnemite yet. You can find the building where they are but I believe the door is locked at this point. I think Dban thinks you're further ahead than you are unless I'm mistaken.

If youre getting screwed over by toxic spikes, bring your own poison type to absorb them. If the Crobat is the issue, paralyzing it helps a LOT, seriously. The other Pokemon are pretty easy to take out with psychic/ground moves from my experience.

Dban1

To Be The Best ROM Hacker
Years
How have you guys beaten the poison gym leader? He's DESTROYING my team :/

OH I'm so sorry! I was mistaken for something else. Yes, up to this point for you, you can't have access to Magneton yet, but ironically, how I defeated Corey was to catch the Phanpys in the grass patches from right OUTSIDE the entrance to his gym and evolve it into Donphan to get the ground advantage. Or, you can choose / add in Bunnelby and evolve it into Diggersby for extra kick. Though some grinding would have to be done, these 2 pokemon would definitely take you far. I also recommend training at the Unown spawning location under the Obsidian bridge, which is the deepest area where there is a locked door and where you rescued Victoria from.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2014
The latest version of the game (Episode 11 - Out of light) can be downloaded here:

h t t p : / / w w w . m o n k e y p r o .n e t / g a m e i n f o . p h p ? i d = 2 1 7

(Copy and paste the link whitout the spaces)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
Finished the 2nd gym last night. Was expecting it to be really challenging since some people were stuck there, but as it turns out my Kricketune Fury-Cutter'ed its way through the entire battle. {D:}

Just a comment - making my way through Jasper Ward now, and the building plans seem a bit...contrived. I suppose the floors were partitioned into quarters to make the player to work their way around - I don't mind the working my way through part. But I can't think of any apartment that has their first floor partitioned that way - thus the contrived comment. It's not like it really affects the playability of the game - not at all. But it doesn't seem as realistic or natural as some of the other buildings. (If that makes sense?) I just wanted to point that out as a place for improvement. Hope I don't sound too critical.

I've been enjoying the hack so far, and I really like the city set-up. Looking forward to the rest. Keep up the awesome work! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
Their website is functioning again! Yay~!
Heads up for anyone having difficulty before downloading, etc.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
Amethyst, how are you able to accept donations on this? :( Doesn't this violate law stuff and get nintendo to come after you?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Well for anyone having trouble with Luna's DDing tyranitar us a pokemon with trick room to cancel the effects of it out and have a pokemon with intimidiate or you could go my path and use bulk up 6 on my blaziken in the fight with bisharp and continue to sweep

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
My word I am terrible at keeping up here. I have a lot to respond to.

First thing's first though, our site was down for the past couple weeks because we had to upgrade hosting plans to account for traffic. We're still getting all the details ironed out so it's a little shakey right now, but for the most part the site is back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cool i have been wondering
What inspired you to make the server and this game

Basically I had a friend and I wanted to make a league challenge for him. He and I had a fall out, so I decided to open that challenge to everyone else, and it grew quickly. Then someone started thinking about "what would the reborn league look like if it were a region" and they drew a map, and I decided I could do better, so I drew a bigger map (linked on the first page). Then someone decided they would make a game based on that map, and, again, I decided I could do it better. So I did.
Basically it's just me showing various people up. :D

oh yeah to make florinia harder give her the grass field that will make people scream

Two problems here:
1) Florinia's Field won't be grass. That's not the Desert Rose's style. c:
2) My goal isn't to make her, or any leader, really, harder, but to keep them challenging while giving more interesting ways to play around it. For instance, there's a field effect coming in Episode 12 that has three completely different gimmicks the player can try to abuse to win. Up to them what strategy they take.

My screen has gone black... I can hear the sound, open all the menus and see grass move but nothing else.... Any solutions?

I'd advise redownloading it-- if those other files are all working, chances are something happened to the graphics so that they can't be opened properly.

lol.On anothr note for some reason on my new game i cant us the salon again been a fews days and still cant use them if anyone else has noticed this plz let me know.Also can not use items like x.special x.atk

The X thing is known, sorry. The salon is not. Can anyone else confirm this? And was it the Central Salon or Glamazonia?

This game looks so cool-I'd wager its the most exciting Essentials project out there, to me. Problem is, when I try to play it's incredibly laggy in the overworld. It's mostly fine in buildings, but when I'm outside...hoo boy.

I've never really had much of an issue with Essentials games in the past- just the other day I was playing through Pokemon Godra just fine and could even speedhack the game at ~250% without a hitch if I wanted. This game just doesn't want to run at a respectable framerate for me. :(

I guess what I'm wondering is there anything in particular that makes the overworld demanding in this specific project? More importantly, anything I could do on my end to smooth it out (tried running in compatibility mode already)? Or, is my computer just not up to snuff? :(

It's not your computer, it's an unfortunate side effect of RMXP's poor scalability. I've done what I can to reduce the lag but the world, especially the city, is just sooo big it can't hold all these processes.

Amethyst, how are you able to accept donations on this? :( Doesn't this violate law stuff and get nintendo to come after you?

My understanding is that accepting donations to the site is just fine. People aren't paying for the game, but they can give to it and the community if they wish.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
just noted the reason why numel is only available AFTER florinia it has an advantage to the first 4 gyms (yes i count corey as one) and even after it can still reliably beat Serra along with the fact that it leanrs flame burst magnitude before lvl 15 it will be smashing ♥♥♥♥ up

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
I'm playing what I think is the 11th episode, and the chrysolia forest won't let me through. If Ame or anyone else can tell me what I'm doing wrong, it would be a big help.

Dban1

Years
I'm playing what I think is the 11th episode, and the chrysolia forest won't let me through. If Ame or anyone else can tell me what I'm doing wrong, it would be a big help.

In the Chrysolia Forest, the trees and stuff actually teleport as you move to certain areas. Try exploring by moving in new circles or route combinations you have not tried before and you will realise that the terrain is indeed changing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
In the Chrysolia Forest, the trees and stuff actually teleport as you move to certain areas. Try exploring by moving in new circles or route combinations you have not tried before and you will realise that the terrain is indeed changing.

Right, but no matter where I walk, the place at the northeast corner where I'm pretty sure the exit is supposed to be won't open.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Right, but no matter where I walk, the place at the northeast corner where I'm pretty sure the exit is supposed to be won't open.

Have you read the train journal first?
If not you must do that first.

Then on rainy (or windy. Forgot which one exactly) nights that path should be open.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
Have you read the train journal first?
If not you must do that first.

Then on rainy (or windy. Forgot which one exactly) nights that path should be open.

The weather and time of day don't seem to be an issue. I got through on a clear day, mid-afternoon. Its seems that the circling path you make is what's important, I found an lp on youtube and just copied what that guy did.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 25, 2015
In the middle of downloading this demo now :) super excited to give it a shot, it looks great and sounds incredibly impressive.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 27, 2014
So I've been playing this game for a while and now I'm at route 1. For some reason whenever I try to type stuff like nicknames, it keeps on automatically pressing the + symbol for me and I can't type anything. Also for some reason I run without pressing the spacebar and walk while pressing it. Does anyone know what's going on with it?

Dban1

Years
So I've been playing this game for a while and now I'm at route 1. For some reason whenever I try to type stuff like nicknames, it keeps on automatically pressing the + symbol for me and I can't type anything. Also for some reason I run without pressing the spacebar and walk while pressing it. Does anyone know what's going on with it?

I'm not sure about the + part but the inverse runwalk could be because you activated auto-run?

Back