• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
space c dexoys is not ut guy changed the moveset horsea is capable of taking hits

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
Can I have these, please?

shiny lugia lv.45 UT
shiny rayquaza lv.50 UT

shiny latias lv.40 UT
shiny ho-oh lv.70 UT
shiny ralts lv.10-11 x18 (1 male & 1 female)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
sent you another pm about the glaceon

i sent you anither pm abouut the ivs

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Oh ok. How about we do Bryant Parks next. I would like The Birds and Dogs in Bryant Parks next. Could you check my thread and pick some events? Also pick any NFT events as those are legit. I only trade NFT's if the Pokes are 100% legit as my NFT's are legit XD.:)

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
Years
Shiny Trade and Event Trade

Hello. Your thread is amazing! I can't believe anyone has so many events and shinies! I only have 3 events. And two shinies XD
Would you mind trading one of your 6 Drantinis (I do not mind what nature or gender) for my shiny Exploud?
Exploud -
Lax Nature. Alert to sounds. Female. lv 48. Touched. Moves - Hyper Beam, Protect, Stomp and Earthquake. I can give her an item I can easily get if you want. She is holding a Razor claw currently. Australian.

Also, pretty please could I trade one of you Mews for my Australian Jirachi? Mews are near impossible to get here. Any Mew. Thats right, ANY of them. I don't care about natures.
Jirachi -
Impish Nature. Alert to sounds. OT - SMR2010. Touched. lv 23. Moves - Wish, Psychic, Rest, Draco Meteor. I can give it its Leichi Berry back, my other Pokemon was holding it.
I also have an event Australian Manaphy if you want that instead. Quirky, Mischievous, OT - JBHF, Red scarf. It is Barely touched (lv 50).
None of my Pokemon are hacked. FC (Heartgold) - 3395 8330 3422
Take as much time as you like~
Have a good day! PM me when you get this please :)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Oh ok. How about we do Bryant Parks next. I would like The Birds and Dogs in Bryant Parks next. Could you check my thread and pick some events? Also pick any NFT events as those are legit. I only trade NFT's if the Pokes are 100% legit as my NFT's are legit XD.:)
Does your Japanese PokePark Meowth level 5 UT know the move petal dance?
Hello. Your thread is amazing! I can't believe anyone has so many events and shinies! I only have 3 events. And two shinies XD
Would you mind trading one of your 6 Drantinis (I do not mind what nature or gender) for my shiny Exploud?
Exploud -
Lax Nature. Alert to sounds. Female. lv 48. Touched. Moves - Hyper Beam, Protect, Stomp and Earthquake. I can give her an item I can easily get if you want. She is holding a Razor claw currently. Australian.

Also, pretty please could I trade one of you Mews for my Australian Jirachi? Mews are near impossible to get here. Any Mew. Thats right, ANY of them. I don't care about natures.
Jirachi -
Impish Nature. Alert to sounds. OT - SMR2010. Touched. lv 23. Moves - Wish, Psychic, Rest, Draco Meteor. I can give it its Leichi Berry back, my other Pokemon was holding it.
I also have an event Australian Manaphy if you want that instead. Quirky, Mischievous, OT - JBHF, Red scarf. It is Barely touched (lv 50).
None of my Pokemon are hacked. FC (Heartgold) - 3395 8330 3422
Take as much time as you like~
Have a good day! PM me when you get this please :)
hmmmm im not interested in shiny exploud and I already have that jirachi/manaphy

soooo I'll give you shiny dratini and a random mew for free ^_^

use my US SS fc for shiny dratini and Pearl 1 fc for mew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back