• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
As you all know, I have been watching the part of Bleach I missed. I am at the point where Shunsui and Ukitake destroyed the phoenix and both are fighting Yamamoto.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
I wish to join
Spoiler:

My Favorite Character is Hitsugaya, Kon and then Ichigo.

Hmm... I like Sado's hair the way it is. It suits his personality plain but strong.

I'll work on my Zanpakuto shortly.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I wish to join
Spoiler:

Hmm... I like Sado's hair the way it is. It suits his personality plain but strong.

Welcome to the Bleach fan club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Anything else.

So how far you in Bleach? Are you up to date with the manga, or do you follow the subs/dubs?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
I wish to join
Spoiler:

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! Just wait until Zameric adds you onto the members list!

And Chad's hairstyle...I'll keep it the way it is, Chad with a mohawk would disturb me slightly.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Latest episode.

Spoiler:

Manga spoiler.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
This place has gone quiet. :(

Anyways, latest chapter.

Spoiler:

Also Hell Chapter one shot next week, hopefully Kubo has taken some tome over this.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Pssst Lapras... Double post...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Loved the new ep.
Spoiler:

Manga:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Just started the Bount Arc. Lirin needs slapped, in my opinion. But, still enjoying the re-watch. I love Netflix.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Okay so I definitely just started reading the manga. /wants to join

Keiri!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Keiri!
Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), but you can also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

So you've just started reading the manga? How far are you?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I would also like to join! ^__^ Is it okay if I post a Zanpokuto at a later date? I am still conjuring up ideas...

On a related note, do I really have to say Keiri? I mean...oh. Uh. >__> XD

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been real busy with college and life lately. But I should be a more active for the next couple weeks.

I wish to join
Spoiler:

Keiri!
I would also like to join! ^__^ Is it okay if I post a Zanpokuto at a later date? I am still conjuring up ideas...

On a related note, do I really have to say Keiri? I mean...oh. Uh. >__> XD
Three new members. Either I was gone for a long time, or the club is getting more active. Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club Jayster23, Vrai and Pikapal642. I'll add you guys to the first post in a little bit. If you have any nicknames you'd like to be referred to by, please let me know.

Just started the Bount Arc. Lirin needs slapped, in my opinion. But, still enjoying the re-watch. I love Netflix.
Ahahaha, I think Lirin is funny and cute in how she has a secret crush on Ichigo.

Netflix is great! :)

Manga 427
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back