• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
10.5/10

I know I've rated this already but I wanted to say that the text looks much better now.
The gradient looks lovely, and everything else is well done like before, so I'll add a +0.5 to my previous rating. (:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Yeah, my sig got 10/10 so I can change it now, though, I won't.

10/10. I'm happy now. But really, the banner is nice and I like how you matched it with the text colours :) Oops, ninja'd

You've ruined it with purple! Though I like purple. 6/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I've rated this before, but I cannot remember anything from it. :c

Um, it looks nice, and I like the coin reference with Grimsley in the coin.

8/10

Years
9/10
It annoys me that theres no Rachel on the right hand side, it should be symmetrical xD

Why do people keep ninjaing me? xD

I like the banner, but the quiz results is really tacky and the green is annoying on this colour background.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Purple ruined it! >( You've also spelled "Younger" wrong. ;; [youner sister]

8/10 [It's a collab, King! has the Rachel one's.:3]

Ninja'd >:( The green text is awful, plus those what Pokemon are you things are just tacky. The Cloud banner is alright, 6/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I guess it's nice, but it looks way too much like all your other signatures, I know you've said your doing a collab with King! but the 1st and 2nd icons don't go well together, since, well, they're from the same shot, maybe you could have used another Quinn icon instead. The font and shadow is nice I guess but not sure I love the overall colour scheme. 7/10

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Dont really see a design in it? Sorry don't want to be rude or something but 1/10
Oh and you can only give 10, not 30

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Umm the there not dinosaur's there dragons and there not supposed to be in the picture there supposed to be my dragons on dragoncave,
Hmm don't realy like My little pony cause its so boring and for babies and what up with the ear, i like the quilaty it's goodbut the red background color dosen't realy fit with the rest of the picture so 5/10 maby 6.

Shayla1312

Compeating in the PPC.
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
Beautifull background nice letters but the quility is not the best i have seen but for the rest just lovely 9/10

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? For babies? What kind of twisted, backward, upside-down world do you live in? That's like saying H.P. Lovecraft was a great children's author.

In related news, the banner could be in better quality and I'm not big on Eggs/Dragons of the sort. +0
The text is my mortal enemy, Comic Sans. At least it's purple. Black, bold Comic Sans is heresy. +.5
It's organized in an incredibly simplistic manner. It could be worse. +.5

1/5

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
If it's CSS, then you have some skills,
and I can see a theme... I think.

8/10 :)

Years
8/10
It all looks pretty good, maybe change the text colour so its easier to read (the Ace Attorney Collab part) and maybe change the padding a bit so the text doesn't go over the girls hand.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
You moved the text a bit forward, and the It's time to stay at the is gone. So I'll change mine to a 7.7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back