• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Bad boys, bad boys, what'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do when they come for you?

Oh yeah, that song's stuck in my head...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The days have been different but it doesn't mean they're bad! Change can be quite good really.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeaaaah. I still hate how they happened. :/ But alas I don't think there is much that can be done about it now.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Know what else is bad? I can't friggin' tell when Tara or Netto or posting now. ;-;

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm used to relying on the bold name followed by looking at usertitle XD; /must recondition self nao, derp

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww. I still have the usertitle! :'D I'm not planning on editing it for a looooooooong time.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Warm milk and rainymood.com are amazing things to resolve the inability to sleep there, Excadrill.

And Nee, I think Imma just look for your sig and avvie from here on. Until Netto gets all ToSified too, then we have a problem I mean wut 0:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back