• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Eevee Evolutions?

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 14, 2016
I personally think it would be a great idea. I mean it would be a way to reinvent them and have more use from them. I would love to see, more than anything, a Vaporeon Mega Evolution. I even drew my own version lolol

But I am curious, would anyone else be interested in this happening? I would legit be thrilled to see them do it.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
I'm thrilled by the idea of anything getting a mega. The Eevees wouldn't be on the top of my list though because most of them are already pretty good, but it's not a bad idea either.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'd be pretty happy, but thinking about it, they would probably give it to all of them. I think it'd be pretty awkward to have just one out of the eight.

Years
I'm kind of on the fence about Mega Eeveelutions.

It's not that I don't want them, but I think it'd be awkward to introduce Mega Evolutions for them when there's still the possibility to see more Eeveelutions in the future. So while I'd absolutely love having a Mega Espeon or Umbreon, I don't mind waiting if it means we're getting new types of Eeveeluitions (I mean, we're at 8 already, why stop now?).

Skyxyd

The one
Years
First a eevee of each type will be awesome. After, a second evolution ? or méga evolution ? or another form ?
Eevee can adapt everywhere

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I think we will get a few new Eeveelutions before Megas. (Fighting Evolution, Flying Evolution and so on).

We could however get a Mega Evolution for Eevee himself. An Eevee Mega Evolution would give players a reason to leave Eevee as an Eevee and potentially give the option of a powerful Normal Type Mega.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Mega Jolteon please...lol. I would love mega Eeveelutions but I think we would get other evolutions before we'd get mega evolutions.

LilBueno

Boy Wonder
Years
I would love to see Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon get Megas that make them resemble Entei, Raikou, and Suicune to go with the "Legendary Beasts being revived Eeveelutions" theory.

Or you'd like to get REALLY complicated, have Eevee itself have several Mega stones and be able to Mega-Evolve to a slightly-toned down version of each of its Eeveelutions

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 14, 2016
I think we will get a few new Eeveelutions before Megas. (Fighting Evolution, Flying Evolution and so on).

We could however get a Mega Evolution for Eevee himself. An Eevee Mega Evolution would give players a reason to leave Eevee as an Eevee and potentially give the option of a powerful Normal Type Mega.

I actually like that idea. What use is Eve other than turning it into one of the evolution? I mean it kinds sucks. lol

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 14, 2016
I'd be pretty happy, but thinking about it, they would probably give it to all of them. I think it'd be pretty awkward to have just one out of the eight.

I meant for all, not just Vape. Just saying it would be the one I would be most interested in seeing/using.

bossman34

Citizen of Kanto
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2018
Sylveon being one of top 5 favorite Pokemon EVER, I wouldn't want a mega it's perfect as is!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
It's something I'd like to see because I think some of them need them for stat purposes (see Flareon and Umbreon), but I think it would also be pretty difficult to incorporate because of how many there are.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
Eevee has so many evolutions so it will be difficult to cope up with those so many evolutions.Eevee all evolutions are already enough powerful to compete other Pokemon so there is no need for Mega evolutions for Eevee :(

Gremlin

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2015
I thought that as well, but I was thinking it would be cool for eevee itself to have a mega as opposed to its evolutions. It would pretty cool to be able to use eevee in battle competively or even just so eevee could get a boost up so it's on par with its evolved forms. As for its evolved forms having megas, it would be cool, but I personally think it would be overload. It has so many already and I feel like giving eevee's evolved forms mega evolutions would be tooo much evolve-y-ness. xD

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
Years
  • Age 21
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018

That would be cool, but it's unlikely that it will happen since Mega Evolution is only for fully evolved pokemon. (Though I wouldn't be surprised if they broke that rule and gave Pikachu a Mega Evolution.)

I'm kind of on the fence about Mega Eeveelutions.

It's not that I don't want them, but I think it'd be awkward to introduce Mega Evolutions for them when there's still the possibility to see more Eeveelutions in the future. So while I'd absolutely love having a Mega Espeon or Umbreon, I don't mind waiting if it means we're getting new types of Eeveelutions (I mean, we're at 8 already, why stop now?).
They could make more eeveelutions and add Megas. They'd probably just introduce a Mega for the new eeveelution at the same time.

Eevee has so many evolutions so it will be difficult to cope up with those so many evolutions.Eevee all evolutions are already enough powerful to compete other Pokemon so there is no need for Mega evolutions for Eevee
3.%20frown.gif

The eeveelutions are actually pretty bad. Especially poor Flareon, but like KorpiklaaniVodka said, what they really need is better movesets. They could do both, though.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
I like soareon :)

I was pondering what it may look like and google searched it as Well. The coolest one i saw was this

Maybe Pretty Wing could serve a Purpose later on in games and have Eevee hold it when it gets Traded.

For the rock Eevee I would have it hold a Hard stone and Trade it. Graniteon maybe.

Hopefully Gen 7 has two more Eeveelutions for us what ever they maybe.

Back