• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen how do you play

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
that's... kind of a broad question.

Well, first you need a 3ds. Then you need the GET the game. The game is NOT out yet, but will be available October 12th in both Retail versions and for download via the EShop.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
He probably means your playing style, like do you leave no stone left unturned or do you rush through the routes not catching any Pokemon unless you like that particular one and want to use it on your team.

I'm going to play this game (X & Y) like the previous installments, catch all Pokemon available on the route and clear all trainers and items. That means I'll probably be playing with a guide!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I play the game normally, aka, beat the story, catch the mons, and use all features that the game has.
I don't do any Nuzlockes or stuff like that, I see 0 point in that.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I'm not exactly sure that's what they mean...
if so, then....what?

Actually, it could be what he means, the OP might think it's out yet or something. My assumption of what he means is most likely wrong. xP
He could even mean what the controls are like...

I don't do any Nuzlockes or stuff like that, I see 0 point in that.

Those challenges honestly sound tedious more than fun! But several people do enjoy it...

Years
I'd probably look at an online guide (notably Marriland's videos) but I'd play the game the same way as I did with my other Pokemon games. And I won't do Nuzlockes or anything because I'm not a challenge person.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
If you're asking how to physically play the game, sadly it's not released to the public in any form, so you'll have to wait until release. If you're asking how you actually play a Pokémon game, that's not such an easy question as there are various ways of skinning a cat, per se. However, there isn't really much to discuss on this topic pertaining to X/Y, so I'm gonna go ahead a close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back