• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mystical Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Oh. Sorry I didn't read their posts. It won't happen again.

It's okay :)
At least your trying to help by posting Bugs/Glitches.

Anyway you can download the updated Pre-Beta 0.5, the Hiker Glitch is gone.
If you want to continue your game, first use the old beta and go inside the Sootopolis Pokecenter then save it.

EDIT: But It's prob better to start a new game.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Are you planning on putting Rhyperior,Magmortar,Electivire and Ramparados
Those pokemon are big

Offtopic : How are you editing the crys?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
I just played the beta...(I got annoyed after that glitch happened). One little suggestion. The cave seems a little short. Maybe another level or section to make it a bit longer. Plus more trainers and items. Maybe a potion or two in the cave. My guy almost died twice. Nice job with the text colors and everything. Good work.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Are you planning on putting Rhyperior,Magmortar,Electivire and Ramparados
Those pokemon are big

Offtopic : How are you editing the crys?

Yeah I'm planning on it, But I guess I'd need someone to make those sprites indexed for me.

Offtopic Question: Lol I dunno yet, I'll search around to find a tool to do it.

I just played the beta...(I got annoyed after that glitch happened). One little suggestion. The cave seems a little short. Maybe another level or section to make it a bit longer. Plus more trainers and items. Maybe a potion or two in the cave. My guy almost died twice. Nice job with the text colors and everything. Good work.

So the Hiker glitch isn't there anymore yeah?
Yeah I was thinking that, but then again It's only a starting place, pretty much route 1, so I didn't want to make it to hard or challenging, lol nope no more items, go buy some at the mart if you like.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey kebbles your hack also looks awesome!

I love all: The pallettes,the screens all looks amazing!

Good luck!

and if you need any (lil ir big) help you can ask to me ;)

Continue like this!

And don't quit please.

I'll be looking for this

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Yea the glitch is gone! One question, one of the Pokémon you place in the cave is Aron. He is a steel/rock type. When you use powder snow on him it does like 1-2 damage, taking away about 1/16 of his heath while his/her moves are taking away a lot more...How are we suppose to try and catch this thing when we can't even damage it?

P.S. Did you move the hiker with the nosepass? There wasn't a trainer there before?

Edit: Elite map comes with a cry editer thing...I'm not sure what it does but I think it edits cries.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Here, this is Paridolia Town so far.
For those who have played the newest Pre-Beta then you will know the top right corner is where you come out of the Cave Of Origin.

Spoiler:

Enjoy :D

Wow.
9/10
I give it 9 only because of the errors and because the palm trees don't look that great.
I would show you the proper grass ledge but i don't know how.
Its just under the surfable water in the FR/LG AM.
You'll see it and if you don't check the part before the great canyon place.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Hey kebbles your hack also looks awesome!

I love all: The pallettes,the screens all looks amazing!

Good luck!

and if you need any (lil ir big) help you can ask to me ;)

Continue like this!

And don't quit please.

I'll be looking for this

Why thank you :)
I try my best.
Okay thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
I won't quit :D
Thanks for the support!

Yea the glitch is gone! One question, one of the Pokémon you place in the cave is Aron. He is a steel/rock type. When you use powder snow on him it does like 1-2 damage, taking away about 1/16 of his heath while his/her moves are taking away a lot more...How are we suppose to try and catch this thing when we can't even damage it?

P.S. Did you move the hiker with the nosepass? There wasn't a trainer there before?

Edit: Elite map comes with a cry editer thing...I'm not sure what it does but I think it edits cries.

Well you could catch a trapinch, munchlax to weaken him, munchlaxs metronone should maybe pull out a water or fire move onto him.

Yeah I moved him, coz I re-modeled the right side of the Cave of Origin.

Yeah i've seen that, I dont no how to use it tho, and like most of tools that come with Elite Map its prob for R/S.

Wow.
9/10
I give it 9 only because of the errors and because the palm trees don't look that great.
I would show you the proper grass ledge but i don't know how.
Its just under the surfable water in the FR/LG AM.
You'll see it and if you don't check the part before the great canyon place.

Thanks mate.
Yeah don't worry I've already fixed it up, and I'm getting rid of the haunted house, and making it you can go up into a grave yard instead, it will have new tiles aswell by the way.
I'll post a map of it when I finish it.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
It is the grass piece with the little line at the top. You use it for closing water patches and edges of grassy mountains. You probaly have used it before!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
the map is awesome, however, small error there bud. :D

bfa.png

ya used the wrong mountain edge tle there...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Yeah i was talking about that error.
The haunted mansion seems kinda chateaus like.
I can't believe how many people have that mistake.
Good thing you know that error kebbles.
Special thanks to DJG and Adamb for further explaining the error and what tile(s) is right.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Yeah i was talking about that error.
The haunted mansion seems kinda chateaus like.
I can't believe how many people have that mistake.
Good thing you know that error kebbles.
Special thanks to DJG and Adamb for further explaining the error and what tile(s) is right.

Yeah thats kind of the look I was going for when I made it, lke an abondonded mansion or something, dose'nt matter anyway.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
Well Kebbles ive just played the pre-beta and it was very good but it was annoying that the icons and crys wasnt changed do you plan on changing them on the next beta? do you also plan on adding the other two sinnoh starters and diagla and palkia?
Well over all it was a good game.
Best of luck.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Well Kebbles ive just played the pre-beta and it was very good but it was annoying that the icons and crys wasnt changed do you plan on changing them on the next beta? do you also plan on adding the other two sinnoh starters and diagla and palkia?
Best of luck.

Wow dude, You should actually have a little brain power and read some of the posts before this. And read the first post.....

Looks very nice Kebbles! Can't wait to see more my friend! BOL!

ajg.dude

Just a simple Hack lover.
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2009
Wow! this hack is looking terrific! I"m not one for playing early betas an stuff, but when a longer version comes out, I'm definitely trying it out!
keep it up!
icon10.gif

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Wow! this hack is looking terrific! I"m not one for playing early betas an stuff, but when a longer version comes out, I'm definitely trying it out!
keep it up!
icon10.gif

Wow thanks, that was a nice compliment.

Best of luck.

Yeah of course Im going to change them, i've said that before.
Anyway you should be grateful you get to use diamond and pearl pokemon!
And yes I plan on adding the 2 other starters and Dialga and Palkia, whenever I need to use them I will add them.

UPDATE: I've added a new rival event, I guess I'll put 2-3 screenies up when I can be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back