• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
8. I think.
The new pokemon movies(Victini and the Black/White Hero) dissapoint me. Why make two different versions of the same movie with only a few minor differences? With Pokemon games, it makes a little more sense but a movie? Seriously?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
14. Maybe I have. I've seen the 4th gen ones I think. I think that I saw the Celebi one in kindergarden and the 3rd gen ones a few years later. I don't remember, but now I'm sure I watched the Celebi one. I saw it like ten times in kindergarden.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't quite remember which Pokemon Movie I watched last. I think it was the Celebi movie for me as well.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years

i can hardly even remember the Celebi movie.. should rewatch it.
i think the last movie i watched was the one with Latias and Latios.
also it's really annoying how i keep writing 'colour' instead of 'color' in BBCode..

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
20. I liked the Jirachi one. It was funny how Jirachi teleported candy from a store to Max when he wished for candy. That movie also had Absol, Salamence, and Flygon in it which was amazing.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years

i'm not blaming it.. i was just getting annoyed with myself. XD;
i liked the Jirachi movie a lot! it was fun to see Max in an actual leading role for once, too. c:

Last edited:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years

I only saw Rise of Darkrai on TV once, so i don't remember it that well, but i know i thought it was awesome alright!
it had some awesome (battle) effects too, if i remember correctly..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, seeing as his avatar is Darkrai, I suppose it could be possible someday!

Back