• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokécommunity Pokedex Project [Read First Post!]

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Now back to earthly ordeals...
I got the moles shaded:

Anybody know what types we're lacking? Or any ideas for that matter?

EDIT:
OH GOSH I FORGOT TO RESIZE THEM TO SCALE WITH EACH OTHER :O
oh well...

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
HAHAHAHA! just like I imagined it Sunfished , cant blame that Munchlax id probably take a bite too. Anyway nice coloring on your fakemons, you're getting better and better everyday man.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
HAHAHAHA! just like I imagined it Sunfished , cant blame that Munchlax id probably take a bite too. Anyway nice coloring on your fakemons, you're getting better and better everyday man.

Aww, thanks!
I actually had alot of your pictures in another window ever since I shaded the Ghost Eevee, just for reference on lighting and shading :D

Years
I'm so sorry Golurk, I put in filler information until I had time to insert yours and I totally forgot. u_u; Yeah no, all of the stuff that I put in wasn't supposed to be permanent at all, that's why it's pretty much as basic as it gets.

Ahh I feel bad now :( I should have realized it was just filler stuff. Sorry for being so harsh, it's been a long day >_>

Also, I like the moles sunfished! And lol that munchlax omg. As for the candy design, I like the way it's heading, but I feel like it shouldn't become wizardish since we have the wizard penguin already. Whichever direction it's taken, though, I'm sure I'll like! :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh hun, don't fret at all! I'm glad you brought it up cause, otherwise, I probably never would have gotten around to doing it. .____.;

Omg Sunny dat Munchlax xDD That absolutely killed me. Like, I laughed at that waaayyy harder than I should have. Also, I'm going to take a crack at spriting your Ghost Eevee. I'm... not having a good time with the Dragon Eevee. ;;

So yeah, stats / name on the mole would be cool (unless I missed them). Oh, and Sunny, are your blue three-headed dragons pseudo-legends or just dragons?

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
hehe :)

@Alexial
The moles had their info from the page before, but I'll grab it for you.
And go right ahead at spriting! I have NO skills at spriting at all, and actually encourage anyone to have a crack at some of my stuff.

[INFO]
Names: Pebbole -> Moulder
Types: Rock/Ground, or just pure Rock
Abilities: Rock Head,(maybe Battle Armor?)
Delicious Text:

1 - Pebbole, while initially reluctant at first, tend to the needs of its owner in a mutual relationship. They usually require a form of pay in return for their work.

2 - Deep in underground caves, Moulder can be seen directing traffic in tunnel systems for Ground Pokemon. In the most likely situations, they can also be seen assisting traffic guards on the surface.

@Golurk
Oh, and that candy Fake I made isn't meant to exist, Golurk :P
It was made as an example for Jet's question.

@Jet
Unless you don't want to, may you consider letting me revise your candy Fakes?
I promise to stick with your ideas to an extent, since your first 2 stages need a little more "thought", but your final stage remaining largely untouched, since it looks too delicious for major tasting :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Im FINALLY done with the Poseidon Legendary, I still dont have a name or stats for it but ill think about something and add it tomorrow, suggestions are welcomed.

Spoiler:

If you guys like the design and want me to keep doing more Legendaries, Ill gladly do them. Well I'm going to sleep now, so tired.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
Wow that looks Amazing! Also Beef the main body is made of a lemon bonbon so it's got a yellow body and also the bottom ring needs to be yellow as well!!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@BeefTaco - In my opinion, I think I'd rather see that dark grey be a navy blue, or something similar. Other than that, I love the design! :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Sure thing Namuzami, I'll try a different body color. I was going to use navy blue but it resembled Dialga to much, I'll give it a try anyway. Also while I was looking throught some of the posts in this thread someone mentioned Titans and that gave me an idea for a way I can do 3 Legendary without interfering with the already existing Primary Legendaries, I'll make this 3 different Legenderaies based on Titans this one will be based on Oceanus, one on Cronos and the last one on Typhoon.

EDIT: So I change the body colors like Nakuzami requested, its not as similar to Dialga as I thought so Im choosing this color

Spoiler:

Ill be starting work on the other titans. Also I think it would be awesome if somebody did a a Region map, I pick Alexial since hes the best artist here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Yes I did, gonna work on the right now :)

EDIT

Done Jetstream, I changed some things but I kept the design mostly similar

509yv.gif

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Why did you change my design??

The only difference is the fact that two lumps are missing and that the two discs at the bottom are spaced further apart. It's not much of a redesign, in my opinion.

It is a community project; others will suggest and make changes as they see fit. It's all for the feedback. If you think the design is straying too far, you need only say so and I'm sure everyone would be happy to return it to its original state.

@BeefTaco - Well, if someone is to do a Region map, shall we not discuss the geography of the region first? Or should someone just make it up on the spot? (Based around Greece or Rome, of course.)
I can do a map. I mean HGSS style, not some detailed one like that of Unova.

Also, I started to outline Golurk's Badger pokemon for coloring. I'll post something later if I finish it. Ah, the first outline is slightly awkward, but I think I can fix it! xD
I'll also try and color Teurrorox. I still need to work on some flavor text for all of my pokemon, lol. I'll try to stop designing new pokemon and focus on detailing my old ones.
I did draw a normal-type Eeveelution, though. I'll try and get a picture of it up later.

Also, didn't someone mention they were going to draw the counterpart to Teurrorox? I think it was Golurk. :x

And, Alexial, I think we need a sprite for Beef's epic legendary!
What are we going to call it, by the way? And what is its role as a legendary? Kyogre and Lugia are already guardians of the sea, so this will have to fill a slightly different role.

Years
Oh if I said I was gonna draw a counterpart, I don't remember. I'm up for it though! Err anyone want to remind me what it is though XD I think I might have been away when that was discussed!

Ooh I can't wait to see the colored version of the badger mons :3

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Wow, we're already thinking of the region map :D
Shows how well progress is being made!

And BT's legendary has that "IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" feel. Wrath of The Sea, maybe?
It looks tyrannical if you ask me :P

@Golurk
The counterpart was a hound I think, and it was a normal type, and the fox was a ghost. Something about paradoxes and thermal nuclear physics

Nakuzami

Years
Oh if I said I was gonna draw a counterpart, I don't remember. I'm up for it though! Err anyone want to remind me what it is though XD I think I might have been away when that was discussed!

Ooh I can't wait to see the colored version of the badger mons :3

I went back and checked, and it was Alexial that said it, lol. You popped in a few posts before it was said, so maybe that's why I was confused. //pfft

It's supposed to be based of Laelaps, a dog destined to catch everything that it hunted. < Link >
Teurrorox was based on the Teumessian Fox, a creature destined to never be caught. When the two came into conflict, Zues turned them to stone due to their paradoxical nature.
BeefTaco had wanted it to be a normal type, so that the fox and hound's typings couldn't hit each other. He also said he pictured it as a golden retriever, but that that was perfectly fine to change.

Also, any specific colors for the badgers? If not, I think I may go with a generic black and white color scheme. d:

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Oh Im very sorry Jetstream I just couldn't get the cotton candy to work but don't worry if you want it added ill do it ASAP.

Nakuzami@ yes that's why I brought it up, I believe that making a region map would give places where our fakemon can reside and certain geological locations could inspired new fakemon. You and me are thinking the same thing, we should based it on Greece and some places used in Greek Mythology like a Mountain based on Olympus and a underground cave system based on Tartarus for example.

Also what you say it's true with my Legendary, we have to make sure it's not confused with Lugia that why I suggested we make it a Titan of the sea, it's suppose to be an evil counterpart to Poseidon.

Back