• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
a new shiny woohooo
*does the new shiny dance* everyone forgot about that hey :P
SGM deffinately should be co-owner
oh whats wrong with lotad it evolves into that pineapple water / grass pokemon and brock had one till it evolved!!!!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*Does the new shiny dance with Munna* Link2005, what are you talking about?...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
wooo a hunter thats on at the same time as me *parties*
i think he means no new shinies, dont worry link only mm got a new one in the past 3-6 months O.o

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
nice catch, shame it wasn't a seviper but still they look pretty cool when they evolve into ludicolo
and thanks for the SHC card

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Pok?-Munna said:
a new shiny woohooo
*does the new shiny dance* everyone forgot about that hey :P
SGM deffinately should be co-owner
oh whats wrong with lotad it evolves into that pineapple water / grass pokemon and brock had one till it evolved!!!!!

This means you've caught a shiny lotad... right?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
oh no no i just wouldve hunted for a lotad if i had sapphire ^^; it looks nice as shiny better than shiftry and is one of the few water pokemon that can withstand electric moves or am i wrong? plus it can have very good movesets so ive heard

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
im kinda bord of pro evo 5 today havent plaued it all day!!!
lotad has enspired me to hunt for a while lets see on ruby because fr/lg bore me maybe chimecho, meh ill be be hunting duskull really but wouldnt mind a chimecho :P or bannette, if i ever do get it ill well wont evolve just in case i stumble on the evolved version on emerald one day
haapy huntin'
before i foget anyone else watch hope and faith that is seriously funny
edit: aw man no one else posted D: anyway no luck with chimecho and i gave up cuz i got bored not much fun hunting in circles and i forgot i saved it so i can catch the blue lati for emerald

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
hi

im nue jus wanted to say hey . um can sum1 explain in short how to join and wuts its aout lol i know there are a milion posts that explain it but yea that jus it ... a million... lol but yeah um can sum1 tell me where to get the shiny spritees and how to add them to my posts ? and ummmm oh can sum1 email me the list of shinies u have already caught ? or post it um i have caught

donphan (trade)
zigzagoon x2 (pokemon center in new york)
zigzagoon (wild /ruby)
linoone (wild /ruby)
camerupt (wild/ruby)
kakuna (viridian forest /lg)
dunsparce (wild/lg)
slugma (wild/lg)

if i put wild tis cuz i dont member which route i caught it on

i am currently trying to get any water type shiny but i also want a mankey and have been trying to hatch shiny hounddour (for houndoom) and squirtle

ive also run into 2 pidgeys and 1 pidgeyotto

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Erm... If you want to join, all you have to do is post saying "I want to join" (or something along those lines), and tell us which shinies you've managed to capture (if any). Then you're a member. You can get shiny sprites at www.pokemonelite2000.com in the sprite resource area, and the list of shinies we've caught is on the first page. Good luck to everybody in their hunts!

Years
Okay, I'm back with more info (I'll get some pics up once I reinstall my bloatware camera drivers.):

L15 Lotad♀
Quirky
IVs: 0HP/13Atk/22Def/15SpAtk/10SpDef/17Spd

I found her IVs out by plugging into netbattle and comparing stats for various levels using Rare Candies.

This is now my fifth female shiny. The second Hoppip is male and Pory is genderless.

Edit: I haven't effort trained her yet. Any ideas for sets? (No egg moves allowed!)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
mega drain lvl 43 lotad / thunderpunch ludicolo emerald / giga drain
hydro pump lvl 49 lombre
firepunch ludicolo emerald move tutor// synthesis
sunny day if you go with mega drain / giga drain
rain dance if you go with thunder punch

well ok you can get better movesets im not really good weith all that ^^;
yea it doesnt cover many types but ok i suck :P
i looked up gamefaqs firered pokedex for that :P
also check this out http://www.smogon.com/dex.php?page=pokemon&q=ludicolo

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
HEY!

It might not be R/S/E and FR/LG relative...

BUT I SCORED YESTERDAY! ^______^

While I was at school,getting to the place you catch Lugia in my friend?s Silver,because she didn?t have it yet...

I FOUND A SHINY ZUBAT!

FEMALE! XD

All my Shinies are female!

And yes,I CAUGHT IT!

Well...

I asked her for it...

She said she?d give me it in turn for a Pok?mon that could make Lugia fall asleep! ^-^

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Training a Drowzee now since the Gastly line can?t learn Hypnosis in G/S/C... ;_;

*Shoots them* XD

Well,HAPPY LUCKYNESS IN HUNTS FOR YA GUYS! ^-~

After this...

I?m SO HUNTING FOR A SHINY ZUBAT IN MY SAPH AT THE CAVE OF ORIGIN. XD

LUCK STREAK LATELY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
its a shame you didnt catch her on a gba version but good luck with the gba version :P

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
MetalMario said:
Okay, I'm back with more info (I'll get some pics up once I reinstall my bloatware camera drivers.):

L15 Lotad♀
Quirky
IVs: 0HP/13Atk/22Def/15SpAtk/10SpDef/17Spd

I found her IVs out by plugging into netbattle and comparing stats for various levels using Rare Candies.

This is now my fifth female shiny. The second Hoppip is male and Pory is genderless.

Edit: I haven't effort trained her yet. Any ideas for sets? (No egg moves allowed!)
Serebii has an IV calculator right here. And for movsets, like pokemunna said, go to smogon.

Years
The SPP IV calculator is inaccurate and doesn't specify the range of possible values. The now defunct Pok?for one was best. (I also forgot to mention that the Lotad has Swift Swim.)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
having swift swim is good with rain dance, oh and just realised synthesis is an egg move >.>

Back