• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Yay! You're back! And after a terrible misfortune of a computer breakdown and it caused me my Quartz file... What a relieve 8D *got pelted with tomatoes*

So... good luck at Corna you'll need it :badsmile:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I really apologize for taking so long in getting this update to you, but with it being summer and all, I should be able to crank them out a little more regularly.

I hope you guys enjoy my first update as a legal adult! :D

UPDATE 44
Spoiler:

I'm also going to go and edit the first post now with the latest updates, so that's pretty great.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
omg another update HOORAY.

hey i'm first and
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
...Is that honestly your first try at that gym? That's awesome

I had to evolve my icy chicken before I can defeat her, which is after 5 losses to her. And my prawn/dragon thingy (Progon) isn't that useful... Why do I even bother training it?

I hate my new computer... images won't load immediately and I have to do lots of refreshes to view the whole update :(

Yuoaman

Years

I had to evolve my icy chicken before I can defeat her, which is after 5 losses to her. And my prawn/dragon thingy (Progon) isn't that useful... Why do I even bother training it?

I hate my new computer... images won't load immediately and I have to do lots of refreshes to view the whole update :(

Thanks, I didn't even have to reload once, which I'm pretty proud of.

My computer does the same thing with loading images. :(

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years

The point of having a progon is evolving it into Saphiregon or Rubygon, using stones IIRC.

Also, the gym is hard because Freech is Dargon/Ice type, which is one of the awesomests type combinations once can come up with. Only weak against dragon, perhaps.

also YAY UPDATE

Yuoaman

Years
YAY! A new update!

The insanity has returned!

So much Spanglish... I had forgotten how much there was!

THE INSANITY HATH RETURNETH.

The point of having a progon is evolving it into Saphiregon or Rubygon, using stones IIRC.

Also, the gym is hard because Freech is Dargon/Ice type, which is one of the awesomests type combinations once can come up with. Only weak against dragon, perhaps.

also YAY UPDATE

...that type combination would have been good to know heading into the gym; I just thought it was ridiculously overpowered or something. I'm glad you're excited about the update, though. :P

Wonderful an update...I had forgot how wonderful Corna could be....wait

What I HAVE SAID!
emot-gonk.gif

emot-gonk.gif

The next update is going to have something a little special included, so it will take a couple of days for me to prepare for it.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
Will it have you leaving corna for good by blowing up the place with R.nixon??
Also.... in the update you said you wanted to go home... but your forgeting one little detail..

HER!:
5648.png

Yuoaman

Years
Will it have you leaving corna for good by blowing up the place with R.nixon??
Also.... in the update you said you wanted to go home... but your forgeting one little detail..

HER!:
5648.png

Who said that that place was home? :(

Kuribute123

HOLY CRAP GAISE
Years

also YAY UPDATE
What are the stones that evolve him?

Yuoaman

Years
What are the stones that evolve him?

Probably the Suit Stone and the Platy Stone... or something else maybe.

The epicness of that update gave me a warm feeling in my pants.

Yeah, that happens a lot when I'm in Corna, you might want to tell people that you spilled warm water all over yourself, someone might believe you.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
So I guess it's finally time to fight Amber. Can't wait to see that, since Danny kept beating me so I gave up on the game on her gym. And it's a shame, because I'm 100% sure it will be the funniest plot ending in a pokémon game.

Back