• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dawns hair is just plain wonderful no matter what hair style it is in (except for bed head and what patchirisu causes of course) and u know as well she is cute in either hair style she is seen with

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Why you like Dawn so much? Because she is the best pokegirl to me
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Pipup
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:All of them but i really love her Cheerleading Uniform because of how cute she is in it

Welcome to the club TylerSymes! I'm glad you joined and I hope you stay active. ^^ You like Piplup. Well Pachirisu is my favourite forever. :) Without further notice, welcome.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Hey guys, I started rewatching the DP series on Monday. I'm watching some more episodes today.

That's nice but please only discussion about Dawn, not episodes. :3

And guys, feel free to make new topics and post pictures. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
i have alot of pictures stored on my harddrive of dawn if i uploaded every picture i would super clog the servers

You don't have to upload them all. :3 But it would be nice to see pictures.

New topic: Do you like Dawn's catchprase or do you want it to be changed?

"No need to worry!". Man I love this catchprase. It's good as it is.

Years

"No need to worry!" is what made Dawn famous. I'd definitely keep it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Do you like Dawn's hairstyle or do you want to see something else? Something new.
I think Dawn's hairstyle fits her perfectly, but I actually wouldn't mind if she changed it. She would look cute in just about any hairstyle, and with her creativity and interest in fashion Dawn strikes me as the kind of person who would wear her hair a little differently every day if she weren't limited by an animation budget. But it would need to have the same charm as her current hair: simple but distinctive, and not in violation of the laws of physics (unlike a lot of anime hair). I definitely wouldn't want her to do something weird and drastic, like dye it bright green or wear it in a bunch of gravity-defying spikes.

....on second thought, Dawn getting into a tragic hair accident that turned her hair spiky and green might be pretty funny. As long as it didn't last more than one episode.

Do you like Dawn's catchprase or do you want it to be changed?
Now that is something that should never change. I see Dawn's catchphrase as a reflection of who she is, and the only way she would ever change it would be if she changed her entire outlook on life. "No need to worry!" really shows how bubbly, optimistic, and determined she is. I love it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

'Spottt-light!' Let's not forget that one ;D I love her catch phrases and to be completely honest, I use them in real life too! She wouldn't be the same without them, I can't imagine her saying anything else at the start of a contest! Although when she says not to worry, it's always the time to worry most ;)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016

'Spottt-light!' Let's not forget that one ;D I love her catch phrases and to be completely honest, I use them in real life too! She wouldn't be the same without them, I can't imagine her saying anything else at the start of a contest! Although when she says not to worry, it's always the time to worry most ;)

Forgot "Spotlight!". :D And yeah, it's time to worry when Dawn says "No need to worry!". :3 It's funny.

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
Years
Nah, the catchphrase needs to stay the same. It reflects who she is pretty much and if they were to change it, they would pretty much be changing her personality (which wouldn't be a very good idea...)

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Her catchphrases are memorable, why change it? I mean it's already been part of her image and changing something isn't just right, that's my opinion though. ^^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
That was a quick topic, now it's time for a new one.

New topic: What is Dawn's Pokémon's most forgettable contest move?

I think Ice Channel was very cool move. (If I remember the name right)

HotaruSobotka

PENS BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!
Years
Why you like Dawn so much? She's cute and nice! And her English VA plays her so well!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Piplup
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: The Winter/Platinum outfit.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Why you like Dawn so much? She's cute and nice! And her English VA plays her so well!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Piplup
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: The Winter/Platinum outfit.

Welcome to the club! I hope you enjoy your stay and you stay active. And if you have any time, please answer to our latest topics. ^^

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
What is Dawn's Pokémon's most forgettable contest move?
Trick question! Nothing Dawn does is forgettable! =P

If you meant unforgettable, it would have to be the ice roller coaster with Cyndaquil and Buneary at the grand festival. I thought all of Dawn's ice-based moves towards the end of the series were amazing, but the roller coaster just tops it all. It was gorgeous, and took amazing skill, and the pokemon looked so cute and happy sliding on the ice path. Actually, that was the first DP episode I saw, and that appeal was what really cemented me as a Dawn fan. I kind of think it was the coolest thing I've seen on this show.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Trick question! Nothing Dawn does is forgettable! =P

If you meant unforgettable, it would have to be the ice roller coaster with Cyndaquil and Buneary at the grand festival. I thought all of Dawn's ice-based moves towards the end of the series were amazing, but the roller coaster just tops it all. It was gorgeous, and took amazing skill, and the pokemon looked so cute and happy sliding on the ice path. Actually, that was the first DP episode I saw, and that appeal was what really cemented me as a Dawn fan. I kind of think it was the coolest thing I've seen on this show.

Yeah. I think I was pretty tired or just stupid. :/ So "unforgettable" it is. And how can I forget that ice rollercoaster. I think I have to watch DP saga again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back