• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Baton Pass Challenge

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Seconded, AoTora! I wonder if Sage Ghetsis Necrum is still aware of his Challenge.
I am, sorry. College was taking up a lot of time for me, but now that's over. I can move it along soon. I just don't have steady internets at the moment.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
I am, sorry. College was taking up a lot of time for me, but now that's over. I can move it along soon. I just don't have steady internets at the moment.

Hey, don't worry about that! We we just making sure you were still in for this Challenge, considering it's been a while.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Let's uh, just consider me out. I don't think I'm ever going to get around to my part. If anyone wants to take my place go ahead. I was in the Gold playthrough.

Back