• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled at George, "No, not really. Just everyone getting acquainted. That boy there is Mark and apparently he knows Danielle and Danielle knows Mark from before she came to the Academy and Jack knows Mark because he was here before and they must have been friends, or at least I think that's what has happened so far. It's confusing to me actually." She said with a sigh. "So, how was your chat with Jack?" She inquired.

Tyro frowned at Snype's question. "Oh! It's because of the thing that happened! But I can't tell anyone about that or the Red Legion will slice my head off!" He said with a chuckle as he stopped in front of Blade. "So, didn't know if you two know each other but I just met you two and you're trainers know each others so obviously you two must know each other and so you guys are probably bros already and since Blade is already a bro with me then that means I'm already a bro with you little dude and if we're already bros then we can battle together...."

Samuel walked back over to Roberto, "Stop staring at him. You'll kill him with your eyes then."

Roberto grunted as he continued to glare at the Sableye, "I just want him to make a move Samuel. One move and I can have the excuse to crush that windpipe of his."

Samuel just sighed, "He isn't like him. Let it go and go and talk to him. You'll see what I mean." Roberto stayed silent as Samuel sighed, "Fine! I'll go talk to him then."

The Absol trotted over to Tyro and the others and before he could speak the Combusken grabbed hold of him. "Yo! This is my bestest bud Sam! He's like, the most awesome Absol ever! You should see-"

The Absol sighed, "Tyro, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Tyro blinked and frowned as he struggled to think. Samuel smirked and turned to the two, "Ever need him to stop talking, just say a word puzzle. It'll take him some time to get it. Anyway, my name is Samuel, I am but one of Lucia Francisco Bernavard's guardians and lowest ranking of the Red Legion." He said with a bow. He turned to Snype, "Do not be bothered with Roberto's staring, he does that to all Sabelye."

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype gave off a shocked expression when Tryo mentioned him losing his head if he told anybody what was up with Roberto. Yeesh... Red Legion? What was this some kind of little club of theirs? That seems like pretty heavy stuff for them. After that little mention, Tyro continued talking once more.

Mark nodded to Jack, remembering very well the last time they were ambushed.

"Yeah I know. We were pretty deep in the forest at that time though. This time I'm prepared for any possible swarms of bug Pokemon infact..." Mark paused and took out a Great Ball, the one he used to catch Able. He threw it into the air and she popped out of the ball.

"Hey Able, look around the forest for any lurkers" Mark said. Able quickly zipped through the forest to search for any Pokemon that might make a mess of things.

"Anyways..." Mark was interupted again once Able had returned. That was fast... She shook her head to say that there wasn't anything too dangerous. They were pretty close out of the forest after all.

"Thanks for that Able..." He turned his head to Danielle. "Yeah, we've known each other for a bit in the Academy. One of my first friends here mostly." Mark said. He wanted to take some time to give Danielle a bit of advise for her in terms of battling but figured he'd save it for the Pokemon Center. Everyone was just getting to know eachother after all.

Lucia's Absol walked over to Snype and Tyro. Samuel quickly shut Tyro up and proceeded to explain things to Snype.

"Wow... he was serious about the Red Legion thing huh? I don't see why he has such a grudge on me. I wouldn't hurt a fly!... unless if it were in battle but you get what I'm saying." Snype wondered.

Able quickly flew by the different various Pokemon, starting with Roberto since he was a bug Pokemon himself. Able flew in front of him and stared at him for a moment. Able observed him a moment curiously at quick speeds. She quickly zipped in front of his face and giggled a bit before flyig over to the others. She observed the conversation that Samuel and Snype were having silently.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cail Frost----Location----Dorms
Cail heard Duskull yelling at a voice. "k-ke,ke,ke,ke,ke" the voice giggled."nugh, what..was that" Cail said in the shower. "Ke,ke KE!" a wild Bannete threw a shadow ball that sent Cail flying across his room. "Ah!"shouted Cail, jumping out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him,"A wild bannete! Duskull!" Cail called as duskull answered his call. "Duskull, are you okay? You need to use Shadow Claw now!" "Duuuus-Kull!!" duskull threw himself into Bannete and slashed bannete with a dark and black aura emmiting from Duskull's claws, barely visible in the dark atmosphere. "Ke-ke-ke." Bannete was spinning round and round like he was dizzy from such a blow! "Um, Duskull, use Hypnosis!" Cail shouted. Just then, Bannete used Confuse Ray as Duskull was vulnrable focusing on using Hypnosis. "No, Duskull!" Cail shouted. Bannete finished the battle with a Night Shade attack, knocking Duskull out.
Bannete skittered away into the shadows, it's snickering echoed around the room. "Damn, i'll catch you!" Cail shouted enraged,"Just wait, I will evolve Duskull, then show you who's laughing!"
Cail was thinking of beginning to train by battling other ghost pokemon or trainers, "Thats what i'll do, I have to catch him, he will add to my ghosts. i've been raised around ghosts, their my friends."

Last edited:
Years
Jack Jacobs
Forest

Jack watched as Mark's pokemon did a quick search of the area making sure no danger was around, good to know. "Yay George is here" Jack mumbled to himself as he walked alongside Danielle who was heading towards the pokemon center but stopped as she greeted George. Jack had nothing against George but maybe they just met during the wrong time, but at the moment his feelings towards George were indifferent.

"I always loved forest, I met Blade in a forest why wouldn't I" Jack began reminiscing to himself a little in a low tone trying to not let anyone hear him but staring at Blade the entire time. Blade on the other hand just listened as Synpe, Tyro and Samuel talked, not getting into the conversation but mostly just looking around at the forest and the other trainers that were their.

Years
Atlus Midgard

Atlus and his Pokemon have long finished the ice cream, and for the last while been watching the sun slowly paint the horizen. His Pokemon were also watching(assumably), though a faint wondering has plagued Atlus' thoughts. How long could Calamari live out of water? A look of horror flashed across his face as the thought of Calamari drying out right next to him. His head whipped to his left, and to his surprise, Calamari was ok. It seemed he could stand life out of water for extended periods of time, though he couldn't move without help. Atlus supposed he could train the rest of today so that Calamari could evolve and grow legs.

Atlus walked to a field, as much as he wanted to explore, he didn't want to get lost. Atlus felt lucky, and it wasn't long before he found a random Bidoof to attack. Maybe possible mortal danger would help Calamari battle, not that he would be in danger if he could avoid it. Atlus held Calamari in his arms, but decided to try out Munch's new attack before sending him out.

"Munch," Atlus said excitedly, "Try out your Grasswhistle!"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach -> Pokémon Mart

Rosalyn seemed to happily accept to help him get to the Pokémon Mart to buy his sunglasses. He felt a hand grab his, and figured it was Rosalyn. She told him to stay by her and led him away from the beach. The rebellious-looking boy couldn't wait to buy the glasses and be able to open his eyes again. The feeling of humiliation he had since losing his eyesight...it just couldn't fade away...and it was the only thing that was in his mind. It even blocked his usual paranoia. Normally he would not trust someone like that, but...he seemed to trust Rosalyn.

Meanwhile, Kaida followed Jimmy. He looked at the other human being she cherished so much, and noticed her cheeks were reddish. She never saw any human do that, and stared at her curiously as she walked by Jimmy, occasionally glancing at the road before her so she wouldn't hit anything by accident.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Outside the Pokemon Center

Obilivio got attacked by Jello's psywave, not making alot of damage because of a certain reason though. "Nice on alice! Fighting types are weak against psychic types, that was a very good choice." Roxas said.

Roxas gave Lucario a suspicious look, as if he was telling him to pretend to be damaged and to make his moves not too powerful. 'Okay, now we'll do it once more again, but in normal speed.' Roxas took a deep breath.

'Obilivio! Aura sphere!' Obilivio made an aura sphere and ran towards Jello on high speed, not a too powerful aura sphere though, just so that he won't hurt Jello.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds

After the attack, Roxas told his Lucario to use an Aura Sphere, but this time to do it at normal speed. Alice took a deep breath and, having gained a little confidence, shouted out another command.

"Jello, strike with Psywave again!"

Jello, now knowing that he could battle, fired a psychic wave, like attack at Obilivio, before being hit by the latter's Aura Sphere. The Psywave's power, however, seemed to ahve increased from last time, probably because Jello's confidence was boosted as well.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George smiled at the girl who greeted him. "Hi! The names George." Held out his hand for a handshake. He was saying the same thing a lot today. Hopefully he would give a better first impression here than the one he thought he had given to Jack.

After the greeting he turned to Lucia who answered his question in a flurry of words.
"I..uh...think I got all of that." He gave her a crooked smile before saying:
"The chat could have gone better. Think I may have insulted him or something but he seemed a bit off with me. I'm sure it'll work itself out."

George glanced around to check where his pokemon were. Kane stood at Georges feet as attentive as always. Aber was climbing tree and generally getting up to mischief. She was always good at making George smile. Uhuru was a fair way away from the group and had flopped onto his back staring at the sky through the leaves. Well at least they were all accounted for.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Oak Town
------------------------------

Maxwell had been searching around aimlessly for a good TM until Genevieve had opened her mouth. The teen's face shone up when his girlfriend suggested the TM for Dig. The move was solid, it worked in most situations and it was easy to fit into most strategies! Besides, it had also been quite the rage with different trainers ranging from all ages. Simply put, it was perfect! And he was sure that Brian would enjoy it.

"Yes, this'll be perfect! Good thinking!" he said and turned to Genevieve for a moment. Then, he nabbed the TM from where it was sitting and slapped it onto the counter.
"I'd like to buy this TM please!" Maxwell said happily.

"What?! Don't slam it into the counter, you'll brake the TM!" the owner of the store said angrily. He brushed his hair back and sighed.
"That'll be 1000 Pokédollars."

"Sure!" Maxwell said and took out some money from his wallet. The bills had a hole each in them after Shinobi's assault. He sighed a bit, hopefully the owner wouldn't notice. After the deal had been done, both Maxwell and the shopkeeper exchanged their separate thanks. The teen grabbed Genevieve's hand and led her out of the shop,

"So, what do you wanna' do now? Should we look for more presents to Brian or should we do something else?" he said.

Wilson the Swinub
Towards Oak Town
------------------------------

Wilson huffed along happily as he led Brian's Pokémon through the trail he had made while searching for Bouncy. Eventually, all of the Pokémon had been reunited and Wilson briefly said goodbye so that he could go and get Maxwell. He knew that his trainer had to be in Oak Town, as far as Maxwell was concerned, there was pretty much no logical reason for him to not be there.

Well in Oak Town, Wilson's nose perked up. Oooohh, all of these wonderful scents of different foods and drinks and Arceus-knows-what! The Swinub could feel that his stomach was making the rumblies, and heavy ones at that.

"Sigh, here we go again, I guess..." Wilson thought to himself and began sniffing along the ground in hope of catching any particularly interesting smells.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Forest; Outside Pokemon Center

"Hi! The names George." greeted the Suicuner. He offered a handshake at Danielle. Danielle smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, fellow Suicuner. I'm Danielle. I'm Lucia's friend...the girl with the cranky Mienfoo." She chuckled a bit. Then her thoughts were focused shortly on Mienfoo.

Danielle saw the trainers' Pokemon getting along. If Ozzy or her new Yanma were well, (as well as the Yanma being trained to obey), things would be okay. If Mienfoo weren't that cranky or mad, things would be better. Mienfoo got along with Tyro. Why not Ozzy? One word would definitely describe: envy.

Danielle faced the group and pointed at the Pokemon Center, the same Pokemon Center where they all met. The place where Danielle got to know Megan, and find out she was her teacher, where she was reunited with Mark, where Jack met Kilik and battled him (but God knows where he went. He may have disappeared out of random), and where Lucia met George and became instant friends after losing that battle. The sun was starting to set on this tough, yet fun day.

"We should probably head over to the Pokemon Center....again." She told the group. "After that...where do you all want to go next? The day's almost over!" Then she thought of something else. "Anyone hungry?"

As she asked the group, she took out her Yanma's Pokeball. She wasn't planning on taking it out. She wanted to show it off to her friends once it is healed. But, Danielle thought of a name. She thought she was never good at naming Pokemon, but she managed to think of one that would fit the Yanma so well, errr rather...it would be a he. "Buddy," She said to the Pokeball as she started to walk. "I'm calling you Sector!"​

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ciel

Ciel sat on the bench, watching Momo as she licked at the smoothie cup. The Skitty mewed at him, her fur looking slightly sticky. He couldn't exactly clean her off now could he? She was still enjoying the drink. He sipped his own, nervously watching people pass all around him with their Pokemon. Wisps passed into his mind and out again. making him twitch. Is N really here? He was starting to doubt it now... This trip was a waste of time wasn't it...

"Nya~" Momo was gently pawing at his leg. He picked her up and began to wipe her face, earning a lick for his efforts.

"Stop Momo," he pleaded. "Your fur's going to get all sticky and gross..." She understood that at least, letting him finish before bouncing off his lap and onto the ground. She began to happily chase her tail, leaving the smell of mango and peaches on it. Ciel laughed a little and, with a tiny bit of hesitation, released Triac. The Flaaffy gave him a cursory glance before sitting down on the bench, paws folded in front of him. Ciel patted the sheep's woolly head, smiling indulgently at his Pokemon.

Momo sniffed at the other Pokemon's foot before shrugging to herself and curling up by the remains of her smoothie.

Skye

Pala blinked awake before curling up happily again on her trainer's lap. Skye chuckled and glanced at Rama, who was occupied by something... He turned and gave his human a bark. The boy raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Tuh-ho-morrow," he stated decisively. Rama scowled and glared. He was just not going to get any action today... darn the curses of being just so fabulous.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Samuel sighed at Snype's statement, "Yes, the Red Legion is a big deal. Roberto has not a grudge, but a lesson he learned some time ago. In short, I would not be alone in a room with him if I were you, and do not get near Lucia, our trainer. If you do.... even I cannot guarantee your safety." He said.

Tyro watched Able fly around and grinned, "Dudes! Look! A bug type! Hey there bug! My name's Tyro and are you a dude cause if you're a dude then we can be bros and if we're bros then we can train together and get better cause if we train we get stronger and faster and so we can train even more and if all of us train then we can get stronger faster and I can finally evolve and be like 'dude I'm a Blaziken' and then we can continue training...."

Samuel sighed, "Well, he's off again. Just don't talk to him and he shouldn't pester you." He said to Snype.

Lucia giggled at George's reaction, "Well, I hope I caught it correctly is all. Maybe you just need to talk to him again?" Lucia looked at Danielle and smiled, "Yes, it is getting rather late.... I guess we can use some food." She said with a small giggle.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Beach-> PokéMart

Rosalyn kept a hold of Jimmy's hand her cheeks still reddish as they got closer to the PokéMart. In a way she thankful that he couldn't see so that she wouldn't be more embarrassed than she was already feeling just from the fact that she was blushing. Glancing at Jimmy again she felt her cheeks get hotter and she looked away quickly. She still didn't say anything as the blue roofed building came into sight. Her thoughts were full of questions...mainly asking why she was blushing like she was. She had never blushed around Jimmy before...well around anyone before why was she now.

"u-um...w-we're here Jimmy" Rosalyn said her voice full of nerves and she shook her head. First blushing and now nerves, what was wrong with her today. Spotting a display of sunglasses she led Jimmy over to it. "h-here are the sunglasses"

Genevieve Molyneux
Oak Town

Genevieve watched as Maxwell paid for the TM and then she followed him out of the shop holding his hand. She was glad he took her suggestion because Dig was a move that was good for a lot of different Pokemon and a lot of trainers used it, a very useful move. She knew Brian would love it, and she was glad that the TM store had that move, Genevieve knew for a fact that Brian had at least one Pokemon the TM would work for. When Maxwell asked her what she wanted to do now she smiled thinking for a minute. "well we could try to find Brian" she suggested. "to give him his birthday present" she smiled more.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype looked over to Tyro as he was about to make conversation with Able. Oh boy... Snype knew first hand that Able could be very annoying sometimes but listening to her combined with Tyro?

"Uh, Samuel, I think having Tyro talk to me is the least of your worries now." Snype said. And then Able started to talk.

"Hey hey! Don't call me "Bug". My name's able and I'm no dude though I could probably beat alot of dudes if I got the chance too. I'm faster then any of the Pokemon here and could totally kick this academy's butt! Ya don't have a problem with me not bein a dude do ya? Cuz if you do I'll make a problem right back! Comoncomon I can take ya, lets go! Comon! Then we can train and I can be like, "You totally got beaten by a girl" And then..." She continued on and on, but at a much faster pace. She buzzed around Tyro as she talked to him.

Mark looked back at Able. "Comon Able, I'm too tuckered out for another battle. Don't go picking any fights over there." Mark said. As soon as Mark heard the words hungry, he began to remember he hadn't eaten anything in awhile.

"Oh heck yes I'm hungry. Why don't we find a place to eat? We all got a bit of catching up to do after all." Mark said.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Chapter 1

A new arrival.

Asper Dylan was a fine young man born poor now rich. In recent years Asper won the Poke Lotto and since has had the best of luck. Asper was looking off the bow of his yote into the distance. A faint piece of land wasslowly creeping its way into view. His partner Mudkip was looking up at Asper expectantly.

"Just aview more minutes and we'll be there." Asper told him.

Mudkip jumped up in the air so fast you wouldn't have knownhe even left the ground and that he just appeared in mid-air. Asper's long brownhair was constantly getting in his face due to the wind. His nice leather jacket looked as if it was brand new when really he's had it for about a good three years. Finally the yote docked onthe shore of a busy beach. In the background a huge volcano could be seensurrounded by shorter mountains. The volcano and the mountains both toweredover a forest area that seemed to be rest of the island apart from the beach, asmall town, and the academy. The volcano appeared to be relatively close nomore than a few days walk plus the time it took to navigate the mountains andother geographical features. Asper was so lost in thought that he completelyforgot about Mudkip. Once he finally remembered he found him swimming in the ocean.

"Mudkip!"Asper called.

Mudkip came in almost leaps over to his master.

"Mudkip are you ready to go up to the academy?" He asked his trusted companion.

Mudkip nodded with almost a sort of let's get into the fight sort of way. Mudkip was a determined Pokémon but never this determined. The sun had started to set and Asper took out his backpack complete with his red jacket to symbolize the Entei Dorm, and map of the island. He pulled on his jacket and navigated his way through the beach and to his dorm where he would introduce himself to everyone.

Last edited:
Years
Atlus Midgard

The Bidoof was able to tackle Munch, but the sleep-inducing sounds of Grasswhistle eventually took hold. The Bidoof was helpless, unable to attack. Perfect, since Calamari was unable to move. He returned Munch to the sidelines, and set Calamari instead. Atlus wasn't sure what Calamari's attacks are, so he told him to just attack with whatever he had. Calamari was initially confused, but started by Acid Spray-ing the Bidoof. It writhed in pain, but some how remained sleeping. He then realeased a stream of mud(Mudshot), pushing it farther. Atlus wondered how Pokemon slept through pain like that. It was fourtunatlly finished off by a rainbow colored beam of light that seemed to freeze the poor thing(Aurora Beam).

Atlus was surprised at the variety of attacks Calamari had, thinking it only had attacks like water gun or other water attacks, though it was cut short by some sounds in the bushes. A Bidoof and a Meowth "ran out"(more like the Meowth chased the Bidoof). However, once they saw Atlus, they forgot thier previous problems(temporarily) to fight the new threat. Atlus sent Munch to support Calamari, who immediatly used Razor Leaf to pepper both of them in one shot. Atlus was about to command an attack from Calamari, but he already shot a purple beam of psychic energy from his mouth(Psybeam) at the Meowth. Munch fired an Energy ball at the Bidoof, causing it to faint while Calamari finished off the Meowth with a Bubblebeam.

It seemed that any other Pokemon in the area ran off elsewhere, so he returned Calamari to his pokeball and put him on the belt next to Flan and Snort, and walked in the general direction of the Raikou dorm with Munch on his shoulder. He would still train, but it was getting dark, and he didn't want to be too far from the dorm when the sun went down.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Outside the Pokemon Center

'Good, seems like you've gotten some confidence.' Roxas complimented. 'Now...' Roxas took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a few seconds, Obilivio did the same, and when Jello got close... 'Obilivio! Jump high and use metal claw!' Roxas commented him, the high jump was so that Alice got the chance to command Jello to do something else.

Luna was walking around a little, looking around and smelling a few people close to them. "What's wrong Luna?" Jaden asked her. "Nothing, dear." Luna smiled warmly at the Pikachu. "How about we make a little conversation with the grimer of that girl?" Luna suggested him. "Sounds like a good plan!" Jaden shout cheerfully.

Luna nodded and walked over to the grimer. "Hi there, i am Luna." The unbreon with Pink rings instead of Yellow said, Luna had instead of a ring on her forehead a Pink crown, a odd one though. (Ooc: the one from Kingdom hearts! :D). "Hi hi! I'm Jaden!" The Pikachu said, wearing his red scarf.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Forest

Dante saw another kid walk up to the girls that were standing there. But, Dante just kept on walking toward the Academy grounds. On his way to the Academy grounds, Dante saw some oran berries in a bush on the side of the path. There Dante walked over to the berry bush and picked three oran berries from the bush. After picking the berries, Dante took out three pokeballs and called out Combusken, Aron, and Bagon to give them the berries.

"Okay, come on out", Dante said calling out Combusken, Aron, and Bagon. "Each of you eat an oran berry."

Once Combusken, Aron, and Bagon are out of their pokeballs, Dante gave them each an oran berry. After that, the three pokemon grabbed the oran berries and started to eat them. After they finish eating the berries, all three pokemon look refreshed and ready to go.

"You guys look better", Dante said. "Okay, time to go back into your pokeballs."

Dante then recalled his pokemon back into their pokeballs and continued to the academy grounds.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Oak Town Pokémon Mart

Jimmy arrived at the Pokémon Mart with Rosalyn's help. But the boy could tell that something was wrong with his friend, as her voice was shaky and sounded like she was nervous about something. Well, he would find out later, he figured he had to get his sunglasses first, so that he could see again. Rosalyn led him to the display and the rebellious-looking boy with ripped clothing opened his eyes a tiny bit, so that he could see them. Everything was a lit blurry, but he managed to find some glasses that he liked. He let go of Rosalyn's hand, grabbed a pair of aviator sunglasses (OOC: seen in the spoiler below) and tried them on.

Then, he opened his eyes wider, and smiled at the fact that he was able to see well again. His vision was still blurry, but it was likely to get back to normal again.

"I like these. Let's go, and pay for these." he said and looked at her. She seemed uneasy, and her cheeks were reddish. He was confused by this, but he figured he would find out later.

Spoiler:

Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds

Alice smiled at Roxas as he told her that she seemed more confident, only to hear the boy say another command to his Lucario. He told him to jump high then use Metal Claw on Jello. Alice looked at her purple Solosis, who looked tired but willing to keep on fighting.

"Jello, are you okay?" Alice said, "Use, um, Psywave again!"

Jello struggled and fired yet another wave of Psychic energy right before he was hit with Metal Claw. Jello's attack seemed slightly less powerful than the last one but not as weak as the first one. However, the Solosis looked greatly damaged because of Metal Claw.

Meanwhile, Roxas' other Pokémon went over to Chuck to talk to him. Chuck smiled at them and waved his hand.

"Howdy, I'm Chuck," he said, " nice to meet ya!"

Back