• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Well, I'm guessing your 5th is Nidoran (male), though after that it's not really clear, like does it go on to Nidoqueen or Ninetales or whatever... Not my turn for that though ;)

Salamence isn't the other one, though. Their stats are kind of similar to Salamence's, but apart from that they aren't too similar. So it's Charizard and something else.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Sure, take the easy way out. :P

dbp's favorite Pokemon: Nidoran Female, Nidorina, Nidoran Male, Nidorino, Vulpix

Er, stats? Oh no, that's like asking me what the weather's like in Thailand. Is it within the first 3 generations or after?

Dragonite? I don't know why I keep guessing dragons, it's probably not one.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Heh, I guess it is down to me... Nidoqueen?

And yeah, the other one is within the first 3 gens, and it isn't dragon type... or even really like a dragon :p
Charizard is the other one, and it's very similar to Charizard in a way.

As for the weather in Thailand:
"The weak high pressure over upper Thailand causes warmer weather by 1-3 °C rises. Very cold remains on high mountains with isolated frost on mountaintops of the North. The northeast monsoon over the Gulf of Thailand and the South weakens leading to less rain of the areas. The strong wind-waves are likely in the lower Gulf. All ships should proceed with caution, and small boats in the lower Gulf from Surat Thani downward keep ashore during this period.
Tropical storm "Wukong" in the Philippines is expected to move to the middle South China Sea tomorrow and downgrade to the low pressure cell near the coast of Vietnam. This storm has no effect on Thailand."

I don't know why I bothered with that. Thanks Google, anyway.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Golbat? Wait, no, that's poison too, but it's also Flying. I'll stay with it just to see if I got the "trainer" right.

My fav PKMN: Nidoran F, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoran M, Nidorino, Vulpix

You're out of easy guesses, now.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Uhhh... not easy... Zigzagoon? I have no idea really, I'll just say whatever in the hopes of getting a clue...
Nah, seriously, though, I'll go with Munchlax for some reason. Final answer!

Mine tied second isn't Metagross, and I feel If I say anything else it'll just give it away...
It's tied with Charizard, and it's quite similar to it too. Stats are quite offensively spread out.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Oy, you too? Maybe there's something about me that says "this guy like Munchlax" or something. Nah, I have no favorites after the 3rd generation, though I do like some 4th gen designs, like Buneary. I just have no attachment to any of them.

But to reiterate, a lot of my favorites are from Gen I, mostly for memory reasons than out of some biased preference. Also, I think the Nido family sans Nidoking are the only familial based favorites I have, so it's not a good idea to start listing off of family members once you find a new favorite.

Alright. Similar, not a dragon, not Metagross and broad stats. Blastoise?

Years
Wait, fcuk... Sandshrew?

Nah, wrong trainer (if you meant Team Rocket). I'd say that they tend to be in EVEN generations, the Trainers. 'Cept the orig.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Nah. But here's a new hint. What looks like one of my favorites?

Okay, so Magnezone, Electrode, Muk and Weezing. It's not poison or electric or possibly steel, belongs to a trainer in even numbered generations? I can't recall anyone with electric/steel/poison sets....

Porygon? Seems like there's a manufactured or factory theme going on here.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Uhh... this thread has me kind of lost right now, so I'm just going to say Magikarp.

Anyway, not Blastoise. And I didn't mean they were broad, by "spread" I meant "organised", really. It's an offense-based pokémon, and it isn't 1st gen.
So far:
1 - Deoxys
2 - Charizard and ________

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Yes! Wow, is it something that we have to spend a while guessing, then get it right one after the other?

I've got to the stage now where I'm having to really think on the order... my third favourite (maybe fourth? 2nd was a tie) is a real shocker... I think, anyways.

For your, uh... let's see, uh... SIXTH? Heh, uh, oh boy... Can I guess Magikarp now? Ah, no, I'll say Mewtwo for some reason.

Back