• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Right now I'm jumping in between Pokemon Pearl and Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I've still never beaten Pearl, so I'm finally just gonna push my way through it. It's always been the most boring entry for me. Also this if the first time I've played any if the Layton games, and I'm really enjoying it. Some of the puzzles are frustrating, but you feel really accomplished when you solve a tough one.

TY

Playing Borderlands 1 on PS3, just for the sake of reliving the old dream of hunting for rare loot xP

Years
At the minute I'm playing a few games... these include Retro City Rampage DX, Steel Diver: Sub Wars, Pokemon Platinum and Kid Icarus: Uprising. I'm playing RCR DX on my 3DS so yes, they're all DS/3DS games. The 3DS is my favourite system, after all!

Years
I've been playing games of Civ 4 Beyond the Sword, lately. Won a space race with the Aztecs of all Civs, and am currently going for either a conquest or culture victory with Spain, whichever comes first. Shouldn't be too hard with the most cities ahead in the race culturally and while currently winning the naval battle with Hannibal and his vassal, Washington, while using my vassal, Suryavarman II, as a buffer between me and the two of them.

Kinda went at India in a war earlier in this same game over the weekend and was in the process of wiping them out (had only managed to take his capital, Delhi) when the greedy AI decided to jump in and try to take their pick of cities. I almost wiped Gandhi out before their ships got to Indian shores, though, but Hannibal managed to take a single city and made Gandhi his vassal, ending my war of conquest with the Indians briefly.

20 turns later, Hannibal thought it would be a brilliant idea to try to start a war with me, which gave me a chance to use my ICBMs and tactical nukes I had built not long before, and I ended up crippling him enough (I kinda nuked his initial stack of units and his capital city of Carthage) to be able to swoop in and finish off India with their 3 remaining cities and take the lone Indian city Hannibal had. My next move was to fend off his naval stacks of "doom" that he had deployed, which for some silly reason had only 2 transports between them, yet 6 destroyers and 3 carriers each. After initially struggling to get enough of my navy over to my vassal's corner of the continent, I managed to fend off his initial stacks and all of his subsequent attempted stacks, completely obliterating them by the sheer number of modern ships I now have.

And now I've started invading America as a way to start making some headway and drastically weaken Hannibal's position in the war, given that he has not demonstrated nuclear capabilities (he probably doesn't have access to aluminum). I should be able to romp my way to victory over Washington since Hannibal hasn't been very helpful to him since they're on separate continents from each other, and then either conquer Hannibal or make him my vassal, and go to war with one of his neighbors next (either Saladin or Joao II).

First order of business is to finish off Washington before moving onto anyone else, though. Not his fault he was at war with me, but he was going to be targeted either way eventually.

TY

I've been playing games of Civ 4 Beyond the Sword, lately. Won a space race with the Aztecs of all Civs, and am currently going for either a conquest or culture victory with Spain, whichever comes first. Shouldn't be too hard with the most cities ahead in the race culturally and while currently winning the naval battle with Hannibal and his vassal, Washington, while using my vassal, Suryavarman II, as a buffer between me and the two of them.

Kinda went at India in a war earlier in this same game over the weekend and was in the process of wiping them out (had only managed to take his capital, Delhi) when the greedy AI decided to jump in and try to take their pick of cities. I almost wiped Gandhi out before their ships got to Indian shores, though, but Hannibal managed to take a single city and made Gandhi his vassal, ending my war of conquest with the Indians briefly.

20 turns later, Hannibal thought it would be a brilliant idea to try to start a war with me, which gave me a chance to use my ICBMs and tactical nukes I had built not long before, and I ended up crippling him enough (I kinda nuked his initial stack of units and his capital city of Carthage) to be able to swoop in and finish off India with their 3 remaining cities and take the lone Indian city Hannibal had. My next move was to fend off his naval stacks of "doom" that he had deployed, which for some silly reason had only 2 transports between them, yet 6 destroyers and 3 carriers each. After initially struggling to get enough of my navy over to my vassal's corner of the continent, I managed to fend off his initial stacks and all of his subsequent attempted stacks, completely obliterating them by the sheer number of modern ships I now have.

And now I've started invading America as a way to start making some headway and drastically weaken Hannibal's position in the war, given that he has not demonstrated nuclear capabilities (he probably doesn't have access to aluminum). I should be able to romp my way to victory over Washington since Hannibal hasn't been very helpful to him since they're on separate continents from each other, and then either conquer Hannibal or make him my vassal, and go to war with one of his neighbors next (either Saladin or Joao II).

First order of business is to finish off Washington before moving onto anyone else, though. Not his fault he was at war with me, but he was going to be targeted either way eventually.

Donavannj for warlord 2014! xD

So i stopped playing Borderlands and went back to the one and only game i would always play: StarCraft II C&C Tiberian Sun. Haven't finished the Firestorm campaign yet :P

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I'm playing Skyrim and Oblivion again. No matter how many hours I put into these games I keep coming back for more, and STILL have things to do in them.

i just finished the Dark Brotherhood questline, and am working on building a house in Skyrim. In Oblivion i'm working through the arena on a fresh character, as i've found that an easy way to level up my skills and get some startup gold.

I recently bought Mercenaries 2 and Socom 4 but haven't even started them yet

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Pokemon X and Link Between Worlds. My 3DS has already warranted the purchase price.

Planning to start a favorite RPG of mine - either Tales of the Abyss or Persona 4 - again soon. Because they're that awesome.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2017
Assassin's creed 4 and gta 5 on ps3
Mark of the ninja,Dark souls & deus ex human revolution on pc

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Playing through Pokemon Y and Bravely Default currently. Ahhh I've been spending so many hours on my 3DS!!

Years
Lots of Team Fortress 2, particularly Sniper, Demoman, Soldier, and Spy lately. (Those were some of my least played classes, and I thought I'd get better acquainted with them.)

I'll say something unpopular among the TF2 community: I don't think Soldier is that good. All of his weapons, while highly damaging, are slow to use and slow to reload. Unless you're really good as him, you won't be able to take out the average Scout, for example. I see all these threads about how he's obviously the best class in TF2 and everyone knows so and I'm just... no.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade

Only play this one on the weekends, so getting through it has taken some time. On the second year of summer, with one child (married Anissa) but still have one bell left to be rung.

Dangan Ronpa

Just bought a Vita last week, and this game my main reason for purchasing it. Very fun game, and I never pass up on a chance to support localizing visual novels. I do have a feeling that the game might end up being rather short with not much replay value. Let's see though.

Super Robot Wars UX

Always need a fix for SRW, and this game is my current one. A lot of strange series included in this one (Heroman, SD Gundam, Demonbane) but it's a nice change from the usual Getter, Mazinger, and Zeta Gundam.

TY

Playing Renegade X as soon as it came out today, this game is amazingly good and is a worthy remake of the original <3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Ive been addicted to Tomb Raider for quite a few days now, really enjoying the game. Then i got Ni No Kuni though, and maaan thats a great game! Having a blast with it, so im switching around between those two (:

TY

Been playing some StarCraft II and Renegade X lately... these two games keep me busy for hours xD

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles - Tales of Symphonia (English/PS3) - Never played ToS in English (I know i know). I got it a few days ago and been playing it. I never beat ToS, but Ive played the Ps2 version (Japanese), and Unisonant Pack (Japanese version of Chronicles). But I've been enjoying it so far! :3

On hold

Tales of Symphonia: Unisonant Pack - Tales of Symphonia (JPN/PS3) - put this on hold I want to beat the English version first, then continue with this. I don't like wasting money on games i dont play, so I will beat this. xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm currently playing through Super Mario 64 again. So far, I've gotten a hold of only six stars. When I'm finally done, maybe I'll start playing Super Mario Sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back