• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Very much like your new avy and sig. :)

and episode 304
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
IT'S FINALLY HERE!
Spoiler:

Also, awesome avatar/sig, Graceful.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I swear, I find out about new chapters because of this club. ^__^

Manga 433
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I swear, I find out about new chapters because of this club. ^__^

Part of why I we are here.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Yey, the manga's pace is picking up a bit again.
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 433
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Most of my thoughts about the manga should be in my replies above. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Yay! New Chapter :P
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Does anyone want me to upload the Bleach Calender 2011? ~

Years
I now officially love you, Graceful. 8D Those are NEAT!

What are versions A and B, though? How are they different?
Don't you have an Unohana one? 8D

Pikapal: Yeah >.< Now I wish I'm good at making sigs. >.>

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Seriously, it should be a crime to have exams right after the holidays (the only one at that).

General comments:
Spoiler:

I am glad to report the real culprit of the clone thefts has been caught! It was a shinigami from the distribution department. Anyway, all productions are back to normal. Thanks for playing along with the diversion smile; here is your reward. *gives Unohana clone and a mysterious crate*

graceful said:
Yay! I get a clone! *orders it to do paperwork*

O yeah, here's the manual.
*drops ten pound book on graceful's desk*
"Warning, do NOT feed your clone wasabi, this may lead to ouch on your part."

Spoiler:

I am so maybe I can explain it a little. First, we are talking about females here, so eggs are not produced, they are present since birth (and decrease until none are left = menopause). So if a hollow attacks a woman and the woman survives, it is possible for some hollow-reiatsu to be left behind. If some of the eggcells are effected there is are chance that, if it is fertilized, the offspring could gain some powers during embryonic development. This can also happen when it is still a fetus before are certain stage. All not nessecerily though and very unlikely, but not impossible. In this way the mother herself is not effected, meaning that she doesn't gain powers (since she wasn't effected during development and thus had no reiatsu integrated). If something mutates though, then a whole different story applies. For now, I will assume that this isn't the case.

Agreed, it's a bit vague.

Maybe. Probable. Very.

Spoiler:

Yeah, I already made a similar prediction a while back when Ishida was attacked. :P
It's most likely to happen.

Yay, calenders!
Kisuke looks badass.

Pikapal said:
Is it just me, or do I see awesome sig potential here?
Yes
Just wait for it. Someone on this globe will sooner or later make some. All we have to do is copy/paste/save.
Unless there are volunteers?

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Oh! I forgot to mention, yesterday or the day before (in Japan) was Rukia's birthday ~

I was thinking of trying to make a banner or something from the calendar scans, It'll maybe fail though...

Don't worry! I only feed my clones pocky, ramen and rice. It's cheaper and easier that way :P

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Woah.
Rukia's hairpiece reminds me of Shunsui's zanpakutou.

Byakuya looks kewl.

Kisuke and Hitsugaya just look super awesome.
Seriously, it should be a crime to have exams right after the holidays (the only one at that).
Isn't it?

I am so maybe I can explain it a little. First, we are talking about females here, so eggs are not produced, they are present since birth (and decrease until none are left = menopause). So if a hollow attacks a woman and the woman survives, it is possible for some hollow-reiatsu to be left behind. If some of the eggcells are effected there is are chance that, if it is fertilized, the offspring could gain some powers during embryonic development. This can also happen when it is still a fetus before are certain stage. All not nessecerily though and very unlikely, but not impossible. In this way the mother herself is not effected, meaning that she doesn't gain powers (since she wasn't effected during development and thus had no reiatsu integrated). If something mutates though, then a whole different story applies. For now, I will assume that this isn't the case.
Ah, I see. I'll stick to the maths and the physics that I know, and leave the biology for you.

Oh! I forgot to mention, yesterday or the day before (in Japan) was Rukia's birthday ~

I was thinking of trying to make a banner or something from the calendar scans, It'll maybe fail though...

Don't worry! I only feed my clones pocky, ramen and rice. It's cheaper and easier that way :P
Happy belated birthday, Rukia XD

Try it, I'm sure it'll come out quite awesome.

Mmmm pocky...

-Jared-

Years

Agreed, it's a bit vague.

Maybe. Probable. Very.

Just wait for it. Someone on this globe will sooner or later make some. All we have to do is copy/paste/save.
Unless there are volunteers?

That makes a while lotta sense to me, so I think we should run with this. XD

I think I am gonna open GIMP now, if anybody wants a sig, let me know. I can make you one! I'm calling Ichigo...>__>

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
I found low quality scans of the `Version A` . (Too bad no one's put out HQ scans :( )
Apparently the `Version B` was some of the Bleach cast as Famous Japanese Figures. I've been all over the internet but nobody knows for sure who Rukia is. >.>
So yeah, heres`Version A` small and all together, I have most of the individual scans in my Photobucket account near the bottom...
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz20/namidanoregret/02.jpg

Oh and I found something from when I was looking for the scans ~
10131462a.jpg

A BLEACH JIGSAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1000 PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....I want one....

I have loads of Bleach Scans and stuff at my photobucket account (including some Bleach collecters cards with Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida and Orihime dressed as Bulters and maids for some reason)
Photobucket ~
http://s809.photobucket.com/albums/zz20/namidanoregret/

(Also, there are two more 2011 calendars. One is a manga one/aka - the official 10th Aniversary calendar and the other came with SID's Ranbu no Melody single)

-Jared-

Years
Graceful, how much more godly can you get? XD You are awesome!

I want a Bleach jigsaw puzzle...I may actually be able to finish it! XD

Ooh, okay, I finished my Ichigo Calender sig. Whaddya think?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back