• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
The pictures are adorable. I love it!
However, I personally think the text on the banner in your signature could have been pretty'd up a bit more. o3o
But hey! It's not like it looks bad.
Everything's well organised, the art is freaking awesome, and I'm really glad you didn't use a white font for Froakie. xDDD;;
(But adding a stroke to the font would have fixed that, alternatively. o3o)
In terms of the avatar, there's not much to say. It's cute, haha.
They both work well together. It's a good theme!

7/10!

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
5/10

I like the colors and effect on the sig, but not really loving the avatar. And I don't know the person who you're trying to represent :C
Nice CSS tho.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8/10

I don't know who's that, but the quality of the sig's middle picture is blurred.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

I love it, its a lovely theme and one of the best by you, I hope you don't change it, but if you do, I believe you will change it to a better one. And that's Bossun from SKET Dance!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

It deserves that perfect score cos its so hilarious and I can't stop laughing at the sig.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
7/10

Avatar and Signature aren't match, I know he's the same guy but the Avatar is dark and Signature is bright. =)

9/10

Avatar and Signature are going great, but Avatar is too bright. =)

Last edited:
Back