• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please rate my team

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
So they're not the highest level yet, but all of them were leveled up naturally.

Hydreigon Female (One of my faves)
Lv. 87 Naive Nature
Moves:
Outrage
Hyper Voice
Dragon Pulse
Draco Meteor
Item: Leftovers

Zebstrika Female
Lv. 86 Timid Nature
Moves:
Discharge
Wild Charge
Overheat
Thunderbolt
item: Zap Plate

Milotic Male
Lv.90 Serious Nature
Moves:
Hydro Pump
Dragon Tail
Surf
Ice Beam

Torterra Female (My pride and joy)
Lv. 86 Gentle Nature
Moves:
Earthquake
Leaf Storm
Crunch
Giga Drain

Unefezant Female
Lv.85 Sassy Nature
Moves:
Fly
Sky Attack
Air Slash
Facade
Item: Sharp Beak

Zoroark Male (Shiny)
Lv. 87 Bold Nature
Moves:
Foul Play
Pursuit
Punishment
Night Daze

So that's my team, i'd really like to hear what you guys think and how i can improve. I was also thinking about replaceing either my Zoroark, or Unefezant with a shiny Hydreigon.

Years
So they're not the highest level yet, but all of them were leveled up naturally.

Hydreigon Female (One of my faves)
Lv. 87 Naive Nature
Moves:
Outrage
Hyper Voice
Dragon Pulse
Draco Meteor
Item: Leftovers

Zebstrika Female
Lv. 86 Timid Nature
Moves:
Discharge
Wild Charge
Overheat
Thunderbolt
item: Zap Plate

Milotic Male
Lv.90 Serious Nature
Moves:
Hydro Pump
Dragon Tail
Surf
Ice Beam

Torterra Female (My pride and joy)
Lv. 86 Gentle Nature
Moves:
Earthquake
Leaf Storm
Crunch
Giga Drain

Unefezant Female
Lv.85 Sassy Nature
Moves:
Fly
Sky Attack
Air Slash
Facade
Item: Sharp Beak

Zoroark Male (Shiny)
Lv. 87 Bold Nature
Moves:
Foul Play
Pursuit
Punishment
Night Daze

So that's my team, i'd really like to hear what you guys think and how i can improve. I was also thinking about replaceing either my Zoroark, or Unefezant with a shiny Hydreigon.

Sorry I have to tell you this but you have 3 Pokemon weak to Ice and Bug so I say that you should replace Zoroark, Torterra and/or Unfezant to cut down your disadvantage to Ice/Bug-types. Zoroark is special-based so Pursuit and Foul Play should be replaced. If your Unfezant has Super Luck than put a Scope Lens on it rather than a Sharp Beak as its strategy revolves around Critical Hits, Sky Attack should also be replaced as you don't want to waste a turn charging up. For Milotic, Dragon Tail and Hydro Pump should be replaced cos Dragon Tail forces you to move last while Hydro Pump is inaccurate. Outrage is not the best move for Hydreigon, you're better off with Flamethrower.

So yeah, a lot of negatives on your team that desperately need replacing

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Adding to what Hikari10 said, Hydreigon also needs dark STAB, and Hyper Voice has no use at all, so Dark Pulse is muuuch better. ;x Also keep Draco Meteor, add Flamethrower as Hikari10 said and add Focus Blast to attack things that Flamethrower doesn't hurt.

For Zebstrika, just a note for the future, you have too many electric attacks (this isn't really good on any Pokemon since it wastes moveslots - except if it's a switching attack like tbolt & vswitch which is fine). Thunderbolt and Overheat are fine, but also go for Volt Switch to switch out and see what the opponent is going to use - and since it's fast and the nature suits, you'll be fine. As for Wild Charge, yeah nature isn't really helping you and it deals recoil damage. I guess since you can't really do anything with hidden power there's not much else you can do with your moveset right now :(

For Torterra, it's mostly physical, so Leaf Storm doesn't really help, nor does Giga Drain. Wood Hammer or Seed Bomb would work just as fine, and even better. Stone Edge = for coverage over flying & types and for the last attack it's up to you really. Leech Seed/Synethesis <-- for recovery or Rock Polish to speed it up can work fine.

Oh also, for replacements on Zoroark's sets, Flamethrower can work fine for coverage and Nasty Plot can also help to boost your sPA. If so, you'll need to use Dark Pulse > Night Daze. Aaand Punishment doesn't really help it, so you could always add Focus Blast for even more coverage for things that Flamethrower doesn't hit.

Also on Unfezant, Return = more powerful than Facade aka more useful for you if it really likes you.

On Milotic, Scald > Surf for burn chance to help your team against physical opponents. Also... actually Hikari10, Dragon Tail can help Milotic a lot since it's a Pokemon that's good at phazing but with this team it doesn't help since there's no Stealth Rock or Spikes, so you're right in that sense ;x Also Recover can be helpful if Scald does burn so you can last longer.

Just watch for too many attacks of one type on one Pokemon and you'll be fine, good luck :3

Back