• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CLOUD v6.66 [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
EDIT: it's a shame I can't double post xD Who's that emoting and crying daemon that lillizuki's writing about? Not pepperton, right?
Yeah, i had the same question. I thought you were referring to a random? maybe the npc monkey character i added? D:
I know, my activity sucks. I'm dropping out, unfortunately. School is taking over me. lol
aw meg. ): come back if you ever have the time!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
"Crying" was referring to the act of letting out a cry for help ("Party up!"), as opposed to sobbing.

"Emoting" was referring to Pepperton doing things like shaking her head, turning her Daemon to look at the monkey, et cetera.

Hope that helps~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
"Crying" was referring to the act of letting out a cry for help ("Party up!"), as opposed to sobbing.

"Emoting" was referring to Pepperton doing things like shaking her head, turning her Daemon to look at the monkey, et cetera.

Hope that helps~
Ah, that makes sense :) Sorry ^^

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Hey there, sorry to drop in unannounced, but is it too late (or too full) to sign up? I am finally getting my muse back, and I would love to join in the fun here if you would have me.

Years
Great! I will have my SU done by sometime tomorrow, as I have to attend a square dancing event soon. Will post the Alpha SU down there so I can finish it later.

One question: is it alright to make my character a well-known, legendary player who practically been there since the beginning? If not I will gladly change what I have so far, but if so I would appreciate it a lot. I just think it would be interesting for someone who has done and owns so much to suddenly be reset in an instant and be like a newbie again. xD

.offLINE

FULL NAME: Mercy Lynn O'Donald
DATE OF BIRTH: 05/03/1984 - Twenty-Eight, 28
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: London, England
APPEARANCE: Though Mercy was born and raised as a proper Englishwoman—accompanied by an impeccable accent—she is of Brazilian decent, and looks the part. She stands at an average height of 5'3" and is quite the petite little lass. Despite her size, she works with a personal trainer daily to keep herself fit. Who knows when you might need to get away quickly or fight your way out of a situation? She as sure doesn't and thus takes this extra caution seriously, but there have been no needs for it as of yet.

Though she has dyed her hair many times over the years, her natural color is a golden brown that runs straight past her shoulders with a slight wave. It is normally put up in a rather messy bun or ponytail due to her lack of interest with her appearance. Yet when found outside of her condo at a formal event or meeting, she takes the extra time to tuck in stray pieces. Her favorite hair accessory (a skinny dark red, beaded headband) is thrown in there when she is feeling a little dressier. This mane of hair caresses her sharp pointed face and hazel eyes. On that face is a brown mole on the upper part of her left cheek. If you look close enough, and at the right angle, it could almost be a heart. Other than that she looks rather plain with no other noticeable physical attributes that distinguish her.

The only reason Mercy dresses fashionably is due to her personal assistant's taste in clothing. Winona doesn't let her out of the house looking like she rolled out of bed, and doesn't tolerate it even inside the condo during her working hours. Winona tries to prevent Mercy from appearing as a lazy everyday gamer, which she is. The clothing choices normally follow along the lines of colorful pants, laced undershirt, styled top shirt with a pattern or design, and a loose cardigan. If it were up to Mercy, she would be wearing a t-shirt, old fashioned blue jeans, and a hooded jacket.

.onLINE

USERNAME: Ardent

CURRENT LEVEL: 347
GUILD: Knight's Temple
(also know as: The Five Grand League)

TA2-VieraWhiteMage.jpg
KNIGHT'S TEMPLE (leaders: Ser Cryobase & Ardent) 5 000 active members
The Knight's Temple guild is a group of five thousand elite, hard-core players who have devoted their lives to CLOUD and its many features. It was originally created by its leaders, Ser Cryobase and Ardent, as a private dungeon guild until its main members became well known through the virtual realm, and it was opened to more top ranking players. Because of the unique member cap, it is also called The Five Grand League by some. Its primary objective consists in leveling up DAEMONS, participating in ACID arena matches, and high difficulty dungeons. Though most member prefer solo runs, it also acts as a way to quickly party up with equivalent level DAEMONS. They also coexist as RARE item and achievement collectors. Knight's Temple is also known for its event hosting and sponsorships.
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: Having played CLOUD since its creation, Ardent has amassed a great deal of achievements over the years. Due to the nature of her guild, she has mainly focused in the areas of battling, ACID arena, and dungeons. Rare items have also been a past time for her, and it shows in her arsenal, as well as traveling across the expanse of CLOUD. A few notable achievements are listed below.
  • VETERAN - One of the first hundred members to join CLOUD.
  • RADIOACTIVE - Won five Championship matches in the ACID arena.
  • THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE- Complete PHANTOM'S LAIR dungeon on Nightmare difficulty without taking damage.
  • FINDERS KEEPERS - Looted a EPIC rarity item off a dungeon boss.
  • SHH, IT'S A SECRET! - Found all hidden areas within CIRRUS.
  • WHO ARE YOU WEARING? - Equipped a complete set of RARE designer armor.
  • VIP LOUNGE - Received exclusive insider access to CLOUD'S 1st ANNIVERSARY event.
  • CAN'T TOUCH THIS - Awarded for DUNGEON MASTERY.
DAEMON APPEARANCE: Ideally, Mercy wanted a fierce looking DAEMON, along the lines of a dragon or wild cat. Something that looked gender neutral and menacing. Yet as she got into the creation her views changed. She began to like the idea of an innocent looking creature that was swift and agile, but had a bite when crossed. After toying with the options she eventually ended up with a Humanoid Rabbit sort of being, with two long tan ears tipped with gray tufts. Her skin is like a smooth silky fur of the same tan color that covers her entire body. Atop a round head sits a waterfall of silvery white hair pulled back into an absurdly long ponytail reach down to her feet. The DAEMON has a thin, feminine physique and stands quite tall compared to the average height (helped by the ears, of course.)

For matters of clothing, Ardent chose to dress her DAEMON in under armor. She switched her options so that no matter what is equipped, the under armor is the only thing that shows on her DAEMON. This was done not only for appearance preferences, but to prevent other DAEMONS from seeing her equipped items without pulling up her bio. This under armor appears as loose khaki breeches, peach and pink patterned tunic, cream and burnt red spiked cloak, and brown leather boots. Various brown ribbons are also tied on the cloak as accessories.

.oTHER

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:

Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS:

• Ardent has been playing CLOUD since it opened to the public.
  • Her DAEMON has become a well known sight and name across the virtual world.
  • She only attends Events if it is an official CLOUD event, one of her guild's events, or she is sponsored and getting paid to show up.
  • Ardent plays frequently, as her job has basically become her DAEMONS lifestlye.
  • For real life work, Mercy has a part-time position as Game Developer for the company EVOlution.
  • Despite her more than sufficient income, Mercy lives in a two bedroom condo that she rents each month.
  • Ardent became good friends with the co-leader of her guild, Ser Cryobase, during the first year of CLOUD. The two began spending time together with their DAEMONS and eventually were best friends. They have met in real life several times.
  • Mercy has a personal assistant, Winona, to help her with her busy online and offline life.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Great! I will have my SU done by sometime tomorrow, as I have to attend a square dancing event soon. Will post the Alpha SU down there so I can finish it later.

One question: is it alright to make my character a well-known, legendary player who practically been there since the beginning? If not I will gladly change what I have so far, but if so I would appreciate it a lot. I just think it would be interesting for someone who has done and owns so much to suddenly be reset in an instant and be like a newbie again. xD
Squaredancinglol and also yay FFtactics!!

yeah sure, that's fine~! just as long as everyone in the RP knows it too. RIGHT KIDDOS?

Last edited:

Years
The only reason I am going square dancing is because a) IT'S FUN, IT REALLY IS. :D b) I am in my college's play, which is kind of like a blue grass musical comedy. We do a lot of square dancing it in. Opens in three weeks so I need to get some practicing in lol.

Yes, FFTactics! <3 I was having a hard time deciding on using a Gria as her DAEMON or a Viera. I just love their designs,

And thanks! I promise it won't be too big of a thing. Just a name people know or whatnot.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sounds cool ^^ I'll play along. I should probably post, also :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
The only reason I am going square dancing is because a) IT'S FUN, IT REALLY IS. :D b) I am in my college's play, which is kind of like a blue grass musical comedy. We do a lot of square dancing it in. Opens in three weeks so I need to get some practicing in lol.
i did square dancing in year 9 like six years ago and it was horrendous and all the boys' hands were sweaty and gross. anyways, moving on~~

Yes, FFTactics! <3 I was having a hard time deciding on using a Gria as her DAEMON or a Viera. I just love their designs,
honestly, when i was designing pepperton, i had grias in mind as well! they are such bad asses. i should upload a picture i've drawn of pepperton so 'chinchilla/lioness' isn't so confusing. d:

And thanks! I promise it won't be too big of a thing. Just a name people know or whatnot.
sure~ go nuts. i don't really mind what you do.

Sounds cool ^^ I'll play along. I should probably post, also :p
you should! and since you're the last of the 'fighters' who has to respond, you can go ahead and start fighting in your post. anyone can bunny the monkey, just as long as you make him a lazy-ish kind of guy

Years
i did square dancing in year 9 like six years ago and it was horrendous and all the boys' hands were sweaty and gross. anyways, moving on~~

honestly, when i was designing pepperton, i had grias in mind as well! they are such bad asses. i should upload a picture i've drawn of pepperton so 'chinchilla/lioness' isn't so confusing. d:

sure~ go nuts. i don't really mind what you do.

Yeah, that square dancing doesn't sound too enjoyable. I go to this great place where there are people of all ages: old, young, in between, you name it. It isn't hard to find a partner for a square and if you can't do it yourself the caller will find someone for you. It's a blast, and one heck of a work out. xD

You should! I would love to see what her DAEMON looks like. I mean, chinchilla/lioness is a pretty specific description, but it's nice to have a visual.

OK, thanks, haha ~ I will have fun with it. I just need to write up the Sample and the SU is all set. Is there anything you see so far that needs changing by any chance?

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I know it was 1437 last time I was in an RP here, but I think I'll sign up for this...

That is, if there is still room (theres still room right right right?)

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
I can't resist this RP ... And I said I never would on my new account Hopefully I can reserve a spot and hopefully get the SU up late tommorow or on Friday! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Sorry guys, got distracted by Sims and Ni No Kuni lol

You should! I would love to see what her DAEMON looks like. I mean, chinchilla/lioness is a pretty specific description, but it's nice to have a visual.

OK, thanks, haha ~ I will have fun with it. I just need to write up the Sample and the SU is all set. Is there anything you see so far that needs changing by any chance?
I drew her at work yesterday but I kinda want to digitise it. I might upload the scraps though haha

Everything seems A-OK so far!
I know it was 1437 last time I was in an RP here, but I think I'll sign up for this...

That is, if there is still room (theres still room right right right?)
There is totally still room. Sign up awayyyyy
I can't resist this RP ... And I said I never would on my new account Hopefully I can reserve a spot and hopefully get the SU up late tommorow or on Friday! :)
Sure! Go nuts!!!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
application for a CLOUD user
FULL NAME: Micah Roran
DATE OF BIRTH: 31/10/1994
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Los Angeles, California, United States of America

APPEARANCE: Your typical "Surfer Dude". Micah has mid length, shaggy blonde hair and tan skin. He has bright blue eyes that are often covered by Frogskin Oakleys when he's surfing or just outside on a sunny day. Surfing has given him a fairly muscular body, but he's not ripping out of his shirt anytime soon to show you. He stands at six feet tall, with wider than average shoulders. His lower face is covered in short, trimmed, blonde facial hair. On unusually cold days in Los Angeles, he might wear a long sleeved shirt, but never escalates to a jacket or coat.visiting colder climates involves a trip to the thrift shop, to stock up on warm coats only to return them upon arrival. On the average day he wears tee shirts, Hawaiian shirts, shorts, and flip flops.

USERNAME: Shaka Shaman
CURRENT LEVEL: 142
GUILD: Rising of the Dark Sun

GUILD DESCRIPTION: Micah's personal in-joke with his friend Dillon, this clan exists solely to contrast the followers of "The Way of the Light" (small guild that insincerely worships the sun). Strangely, the guild has picked up many members, most of which have no idea what it is about. They are a mild, generally peaceful group, usually having raiding parties in RAIN. They are known to be laid back and easy going in general, but they still like to have fun.

ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:

Hoarder: Has Never Dropped an Item

Dungeon Crawler Lv. 3: Has completed 200 dungeons solo.

Indianna Jones: Has accuired 50 Rare items from Dungeons.

Only got 20 Dollars in My Pocket: Bought 10 Items on sale

Event Horizon: Has watched 50+ events in the arena.

Hanging with my homies: Has spent 300+ hours in a chatroom or lounge

Demon Slayer Lv. 7: Has slayed 300+ Demonoid Enemies Solo

Hanging Loose: Has been voted "Bro of the Year" for 2008

Hey! It's that guy!: Above 30% of our members have said they know who you are.

Totally Rad: Mastered all skateboard stunts in the halfpipe dome

Make a new account already!: Has been a member since the year CLOUD was released (2002)

It builds up: Has been logged on for 1000+ Hours

DAEMON APPEARANCE:

2418mev.jpg

Sorry for tiny image. Basically, it is a red orange, bipedal dragon with tribal clothes on. Nothing too special.

other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:

Spoiler:

(please provide a sufficient sample, describing days up to and including the pre-annoucement. you may include how they heard the rumour, a conversation at school or work if they attend it, a quest or guild or social outing, etc. if you are planning on creating relationships that existed before the start of this roleplay, a joint post is perfectly acceptable. this is what i'll be using to judge whether you are accepted or not so please work hard on it! )

MISCELLANEOUS: Micah himself is mute, but not deaf. Unable to speak, he relies on writing or sign language to communicate (or in this case, just typing messages out on CLOUD) Most people (that don't know him personally) don't know he is mute, because he just doesn't go around telling everyone that. He doesn't neccissarily try to hide it, but if you never ask he probably wouldn't ever tell. He accomplishes most everyday tasks without assistance, but if he's going to the Subway to get a sandwich he brings along a friend who knows sign language, or at the very least, a notepad.

That being said, Micah doesn't let mutism get in his way. He is an avid surfer, an art student at USC, and something of an internet celebrity. Known for his early artwork on various art websites and his later works as a cartoonist on his own, Micah has a humble presence on the web. In CLOUD, it is not uncommon for somwone to ask him, "Hey, aren't you the guy who drew that thing on deviantart?" or "Hey! You're Micah Roran right? I love 'Sun Popes Anonymous'!" He responds to this like he would respond to anything of that nature. "Yeah dude. I love you too."

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aah!! i love it. i love this cult/guild theyve got going. good one broski! you're accepted!

and im gonna start writing posts omg

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
application for a CLOUD user
FULL NAME: Davis, Fletcher Michael
DATE OF BIRTH: 27/05/1991
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Melbourne, Australia
nm1940449.jpg

APPEARANCE:
Standing at 5 foot 10 and weighing in a little under eighty kilograms, Fletcher is your average Australian university student. The best way to describe Fletcher would be 'dapper'. Beneath a techno-fabric overcoat are generally dress shirts, most of them of the checkered variety. In summer these tend to be unbuttoned with a varying array of under shirts present. He often wears jeans year round except for times in extreme weather such as heat waves in which he resorts to board shorts. Generally, shoes are comfy casual-formal in style, similar to this. With regards to jewellery, a single watch rests on his left wrist.​
USERNAME:Atreyu
CURRENT LEVEL: 107
GUILD: Daemonhead
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
  • Jumping on the Bandwagon - Joining a guild with over 100,000 members.
  • Nearly there! - Participate in the annual ACID Tournament.
  • Dying to Get There! - Having a Death count twice as high as a kill count.
DAEMON APPEARANCE: Fletcher's Daemon is an Arctic Fox with the ability to assume a Human hybrid form for Dungeons, tournaments, etc. Something akin to this.​
other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS: Despite being the younger brother of revlis, the two are rarely seen in public together much less on the Cloud server.
Fletcher has only been on Cloud for three years, even then he doesn't spend much time on it; one of those "Casual" users.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
ichiro you sly dog you

for those in the five taking on the monsters in the middle of the stadium, here is a quick recap of the class kits since someone will probably ask about them:

Spoiler:

first in best dressed so if you want to nab your favourite class (for now. there'll be plenty of opportunities later to equip properly), GO!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
durr, dips on the Black Mage kit! It won't suit Ryuujinx at all, I think xD But that's what would make the situation fun. As long as you promise that she'll get opportunity to equip more soldier-like later on ;)

I'll have time to write a proper IC post in the evening, likely, but I don't have time now so :(

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Oh, we're calling dibs here? Dibs on Thief, then.

Edit: Red y u edit so much. d:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back