• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
mv5037zm.jpg

The really beautiful glass pendent that Misty won in the race.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
Now you would think that the writers could be a bit more creative. She won the race and got an award, take that and run with it. Don't shove her off to the side. :(

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Like they almost always do... *sighs* Stupid writers... Johto was so agonizingly painful...

Anyways, welcom to the club ~ Mudkip ~! Have fun, stick around.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I know. :classic: It's really rare in the movies to see her with her hair down. That's what make's this pic so special.

pokemonheroesinsert1kk.jpg

The insert from the Pokemon Heroes DVD. I scanned it on my computer. :D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Cute outfit (life vest?) on Misty, though I'm surprised she's not wearing a bathing suit or something. Water is her element, after all. The pink life vest would certainly be fun to draw her in ^_^

~Ozy~

Years
Misty sez: You're a perv! :P

Hehe... But yeah. Given the context of the race, I'm not all that surprised by her mode of dress, though.

~Ozy~

Years
I'm going to go with gifted, although it seems to kick in approximately five seconds before he gets his scrawny behind handed to him.

Hehe... Swimsuit Misty...

Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Gifted? Or disgustingly fortunate?

The world may never know <_> *hides tootsie pops from the malevolent professor owl*

Disgustingly fortunate I say... It's much coincidence that he's pretty good in battle while he acts like a dork outside of it...

But I'm not here to bash Satoshi. I think I'm joining, Amy told me about this club.....weeks ago >>

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
That's probably the most-posted pic in here...I believe it's from The Pi-Kahuna, no? XP

Also, allow me to take the opportunity to plug my fledgeling (and almost certainly doomed) club: The League of Shuckle Enthusiasts

Either people don't like Shuckle, or they don't know what it means to be an enthusiast =/ Come for the pheromones. Stay for the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back