• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Isabel looked down intently into her mug of hot chocolate, battling a furious headache that beat against her skull like a hoard of wasps. Everything was happening so fast. Draco, Ashleigh, the gym leader... Why did everyone have to be so loud! She listened to the sound of fists striking a soft surface, flinching with each sound of impact.

"Wait." Isabel heard the sound of punching cease and she looked up to see Kez halting the rock of a punching bag. "Look, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to lose it, I just havent slept in about three days with all he 'uprising' arriving and the whole groups first impression was not great. One girl tells me to leave her alone even though shes wounded and needs treatment, one of your guys wields a katana in my centre and then blasts a guy threw my window and on top of it all it seemed like you were being rude earlier and I'm working myself to the bone for all of you 'cus I know how important it is, okay .. I'm sorry." The man collapsed to the floor.

Isabel, slightly stunned about what had just happened, abruptly stood up. What's wrong with me? Isabel thought, disgusted with herself for not paying attention to what was happening to and around the Uprising. This was how people got killed, and this is how everything had fallen apart at Shadow Valley. Isabel walked over to the man and grabbed hold of his arm, steadily lifting him up and helping him to a chair.

"Sorry everyone," Isabel muttered, refusing to meet anyone's eyes as she reached up and rubbed one of her throbbing temples. She shook her head, attempting to ignore her headache. "I just kind of... Zoned out there."

Isabel turned and looked toward the front of the Pokemon Center lobby, seeing that Paul was playing checkers with a blonde girl with ice-Pokemon gathered around her and wearing a Guardian uniform. Isabel walked over and stood a few feet away, her hands clasped behind her back.

"Who is this, Paul," Isabel asked quietly, firmly fixing her eyes on his own.

(OOC: sorry I haven't posted for so long... RL personal issues... Anyway, Isabel gets tension headaches XD)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
The boy collapsed and Ashi was put on the spot for a second. She wasn't all that great with the helping thing. Isabel came down and helped him up into a chair. Thank god for that. She mumbled something and slowly walked off, with a migrain it seemed of some kind. Ashi missed the need to talk to her anymore, she'd forgotten the question anyways. When Isabel walked off, Twili had come over to join her. She'd forgotten her Umbreon needed a healing. She quickly told it to take him and Bon to the centre desk with Josh and get healed.

"You also have to realise, as frustrated as you are with these people, that they too are frustrated. You can feel the tension when you walk into a room, people everywhere are scared and nervous, that they overreact and think they can't trust anyone. It's complicated, but it makes sense. And you have to understand that everyone else is probably in the exact same situation you are." Ashi sighed. She hated doing pep talks, although, this one didn't feel so bad. Gah, stupid Josh! What had his presence done to her?

"So... Cut everybody some slack, deal with it, and maybe everybody understand what we need to do, and maybe we'll get through this crisis," Ashi sniffed. The cold was getting to her. She left the boy to mull over what she had said and went back to the table she was sitting at, Josh was now over by the centre front desk. She pulled on her coat, and sat down, taking another sip from her cup. Much better.

Last edited:

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
Kez had collapsed, Isabel had come down and helped him up into a chair then she left kez with Ashi. He could hear Ashi's voice but it sounded like he was dreaming..he was pretty sure his eyes weren't open right now 'so i must be dreaming' he thought

"...realise....people, .... are frustrated.... people everywhere...scared .... nervous.....trust ..... It's complicated,........understand ......everyone " Ashi sighed.
then she continued as Kez began to regain his conciousness, he started to open his eyes..

"So...everybody ......, deal with it, .... maybe everybody understand what we need .......... maybe we'll get through this ........" Ashi sniffed and left Kez to Think about what she had said.

He was still dazed.. someone just gave him a coco " Here this will help" the figure said, his eyes still haden't fully regained sight "Beo?" Kez said thinking it was him ....

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Isabel walked over to Paul, standing a few feet away, her hands clasped behind her back.

"Who is this, Paul," Isabel said staring him straight in the eyes.

"This is Sue" Paul said back uneasily, "Brad sent her to deliver a message to you. I thought she had told you it already."

"Hi I'm Sue" Sue said extending a hand to shake. "Yeah the message was. There's a PXS base in the region, anyway's we got a couple of guardians watching the place. Some time this morning most the PXS there decided to up camp and leave. Now there is no need to panic they don't seem to be on there way here, at the moment anyway." Sue paused for breath. "Oh and Brad wanted to go over the defences with you, don't want any of your guy's getting trapped by our own defences now do we? Meet him at the gym early tommorow morning."

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
After seeing that Kez had passed out Beo decided there really may only be one way to wake him up immediately. He ran to the back room where the nurses would usually rest and have there lunch breaks and made a quick cup of coco, with the help from Wags. Beo then quickly ran out to Kez who was slumped over in a chair, and started waving the cup of coco under his nose.

" Here this will help" Beo said to Kez as his eyes started to open.

"Beo?" Kez said thinking it was him ....

"Yes Kez it's me Beo" He said as he rubbed the back of his head with his hand.

"thanks" Kez said as he slowly started to regain full consciousness. Beo then took a seat on a chair next to Kez as a nurse brought over Blaze's pokeball.

"Ahh your welcome Kez, and thank you Nurse" Beo said with a smile.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
"Yes Kez it's me Beo" Beo said as he rubbed the back of Kez's head with his hand.

"thanks" he said as he slowly started to regain full consciousness. Beo then took a seat on a chair next to Kez as a nurse brought over Blaze's pokeball.

"Ahh your welcome Kez, and thank you Nurse" Beo said with a smile

Kez sipped the warm coco "ahh there's nothing better" he said "hey Beo? what do you know about her?" He motioned to Ashi as he drank the coco.

'There's something about her i just can't get outta my head' he thought hearing her voice echo in his mind
"...realise....people, .... are frustrated.... people everywhere...scared .... nervous.....trust ..... It's complicated,........understand ......everyone "

'just what did she mean by this' he thought trying to fill the missing pieces whilst listening to what Beo had to say

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
New Incomer

Hey guys, I just got the thumbs up from the GM Mira to join. Here I'll leave the Sign-up, and you'll be hearing from me in short.

I've enclosed some sections in SPOILER Tags so as not to make it too long, you know, I may scare out some people... :D

----

Name: Rigel Kann
Appearance:
Rigel is a kid just average height for his age, and although he is just a bit bulky, he has worked his muscles to compensaate for it, developing strength in his arms and back. His tan skin and minor scarring in his face make it clear he has been in the open for some time. His hazel eyes and short nose are the brands of his face, both attributes he inherited from his mother, whereas his short, well combed auburn hair, almost following a military cut, makes him easily recognisable in parties, and is one of the "two good things" he inherited from his father.

Coming from an adventurer family, Rigel prefers khaki trousers or blue-coloured shorts, and unnecked t-shirts with dominant green or brown colours for a dresscode. When he uses trousers, he backs them up with a black belt, and when he wears shorts he further ornaments himself with a stra from a ripped off yellow shirt, which he wraps on his right leg, for no apparent reason. He has a hat from his father, which he uses only when sunlight is very strong, and thick boots, adequate for the harshness of terrains.

Personality:
Faithful, careful and reluctant to judge, are the first words that came to mind among people who have known Rigel from some time. Despite appearing to be lazy, he is actually always listening to his surroundings, searching for clues as to what to do next. He has a firm belief that "life" itself is trying to guide him towards higher goals via the application of his family traits: a bloodline of treasure hunters, private eyes (father's line) and ruin guarders.

When confronted with a troubling situation, Rigel is eager to make a quick, swift, and clear first motion to approach the problem. If the solution seems to be partial, or if the situation further escalates, Rigel take small steps every time, with increasing decision and strength, as he gathers information, forms an strong opinion, and decides what he thinks is the best definite solution. He is not very prone to change his mind once his perception about a particular matter is set.

Rigel's mind is not devoid of quirks, however. He is afraid of flying (not of heights per se), and due to his continous escapades and searchings, he is very prone to put himself first in the line of danger. Also, due to his lifestyle he has trouble switching from daysleep to active nights, and has to fight the inner demons that roam his mind most of the time in solitude, as they scream to him the situation of his family, his Pokémon, and he himself if he ever gets caught. Due to this he has become harsh, a bit grudgier, and a bit violent towards other people.

One particular trait of his personality is that, coming from a long line of adventurers, he enjoys to boast about his parents or ancestors' adventures when he has the chance, but, to a complete opossite, he won't boast or gloat about his own adventures and explorations, no matter how successful have they been. This may be a projection of a perceived, and ever growing, loss of confidence towards his own persona.

Background:
Rigel was born in Hearthorne, Sinnoh, but his family moved to Katsu when he was just three. He has henceforth made the memories of his life mostly from this region. When he was ten, he started his Pokémon Journey pretty much like every other kid had, but he noticed the increasing tension in the air when a mysterious criminal team surfaced and a small war was waged to bring them down. After that, everything changed.

In just a couple of months, Pokémon training became an inexcusable fault which would led to the extraction, and possibly termination, of a Pokémon, and the incarceration of the owner. The situation regarding Pokémon was so stiff that even police officers were depreved of Pokémon help most of the time, leading to higher crime rates in the city; thus, Rigel and his family moved to a small village to the east of the region. The tranquility, however, was pretty short lived.

As soon as he turned 14, he learned that the medical condition of her elder sister, who suffered from an advanced form of Aniridia (a congenital condition that leads to loss of eyesight and some cancerigenous development), had taken a rapid turn for the worse, with mental deterioration as well. Her condition would be even further deteriorated when all laboratories refused to continue research upon the proposed cure because it involved heavy study of Poison-type Pokémon. Rigel fully understood the situation when one of his neighbors was accidentally killed by LEOs while trying to smuggle in a curative Pokémon for the town's plants.

Rigel took his loyal partner Fudoah, and three other Pokémon he had captured during his journeys, and escaped the day before his town was issued for inspection, to the ample and desolated eastern sections of the Katsu region, trying to follow his sister's treatment from afar. In short term no solution was found except for moving her to a medical center in Sinnoh, and he decided to stay behind as his family escaped the region, as he felt his life was wrongfully being taken away from him, and wanted to find and punish a culprit, if there was one.

After some time in hiding he heard stories about an underground group who called themselved "The Uprising". He thought several times of joining, but he did not how far were they willing to go in their rebellion. And most importantly, who they were or how to find them...

That was until the last week, when he heard strong rumours about the "Uprising" near town, and he decided that he would try to trail the group himself instead. It was his best and only shot: to hope that the group was skilled enough to detect him, "capture" and welcome him, before he would get lost in the wilderness of the region, or worse, caged and deprived of his partners forever.

Additional Information:
Rigel comes from a family that for years has dedicated to the studies of ruins, old paths and trails, and the lost history of cities. Since childhood Rigel has been taught the basics of trailing, watching, excavation and hunting. His father managed to teach him the most simplest concepts about Architecture and Nursery before the family was split. Initially expecting to become a watcher or even a Ranger, now he uses his skills to hide his traces, as well as gain control of abandoned locations and left-by materials.

He also has minor yet acknowledged proficency in the use of handicraft tools.

With regards to a more normal life-style, he pukes at the idea of dressing formally. He enjoys the sunlight the spring season, exploration, parties and team sports. As for food, meat and bread, and, since he had the chance to try at a family convention, red wine. He dislikes people who uses contact lenses, masks, or carets, as he does not know if they are being true to themselves.

RP Sample:
Lifted from one of my latest appearances in "Hero of the Day":
Spoiler:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
"hey Beo? what do you know about her?" He motioned to Ashi as he drank the coco.

Beo looked over to Kez "Actually no man i'm not to sure about her, i've only been in the group for like a day, but I think she has a brother if i'm correct" Beo said as he sipped his coco.

Something was on Beo's mind also, but he didn't know what to do about it. Why was Wags in my house, why was a poliwag in Frosty gorge to begin with. Maybe it had something to do with the whole PXS, and the extinction of pokemon, maybe there migrating to places they shouldn't be just so the can get away. Beo sat there and pondered all of these questions, before finally looking to his newly caught poliwag and patted him on the head.

"Wag wag poli!" Wags said happily looking down at Beo.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Chris waited at the counter as the nurses healed his Pokemon. Although he was the last one to get his back, the healing was such a welcome change from the past, where they were forced to heal their Pokemon with whatever mediocre skills the group possessed. Unfortunately, they couldn't stay here forever, no matter how nice it was to have a warm bed and decent food and... Chris shook off the thought. <We're doing this for everyone else.> He repeated to himself in his head, as he did many times before to get rid of the feelings of remorse.

"Here's your Pokemon, sir." A nurse said as she brought Dile and Chris' Pokeballs up to the counter. Immediately, Dile jumped onto Chris' shoulder, while Chris put his other Pokeballs back onto his belt.

"Thanks." Chris said, walking away from the counter and sitting down next to Ashi. He hadn't seen her in a while, and was a bit nervous. "So, Ashi... What's new?" Chris hastily said, his face turning red in the process. On his shoulder, Dile snickered as he said the question. <God, why can i be so awkward at times...> Chris thought to himself as he put on a sincere smile to cover up his blush.

(OOC: Back from everything and thought this would be a good way to get into the conversation. I was feeling awkward today so therefore CHris is awkward today. YAY!)

Last edited:

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
Beo looked over to Kez "Actually no man i'm not to sure about her, i've only been in the group for like a day, but I think she has a brother if i'm correct" Beo said as he sipped his coco

Ah he would be the one who liked the coco... Kez remembered him though he didn't catch his name. He motioned to one of the nurses who came over gave her a piece of paper and told her to give it to josh, it read
hey, sorry i forgot about your other coco, come join me at my table and i'll get you another one

signed Kez

Suddenly something happened, his eyes were open but all he could see was words, the words she had said to him but there were new ones too.. seems his brain was filling in the blanks, whether he knew it or not

"..You .realise. that...people, .... are frustrated.... people everywhere..are.scared .they're... nervous.. Just...trust ..me... It's complicated,...please.....understand ..Save....everyone "

he closed his eyes and opened them and just like that the words were gone, confused kez turned to speak to Beo and noticed a lil' poliwag on his shoulder.

"Wag wag poli!" Wags said happily looking down at Beo.

So who's pokemon you steal this time Beo? Kez Laughed pointing to wags

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
(OOC: What the hell, Kez? XD)

"Hrmm?" Ashi looked up from staring at her cocoa. Chris? Chris... Which one was he again? Oh, yeah, when they went after Isabel, they were in the cell together. Right.

"Oh. Hi," Ashi sighed, staring back at her cocoa. "Nothing really. I'm here, that's new. Josh, my brother's here, that's new. That's it, really." Oh god. Now she was talking more and more? She was gonna have to kill Josh sooner or later.

"Ashi, done!" Josh almost skipped back to the table, with a fresh cup of steaming cocoa and Bon and Twili by his side. He had his own balls clipped onto his bracelette, looking like beads again, and he plonked Ashi's own balls on the table. She clipped them onto her hair and smiled as Twili jumped into her arms.

"Breon!" he cried. He was happier than usual, that was good. Was Josh affecting him as well?

"Josh, Chris. Chris, Josh." Ashi waved a hand at the both of them.

"Hi Chris!" Josh smiled, waving a hand. "I'm Josh, Ashi's brother! Well, I guess that's pretty obvious. We don't look alike much, do we? I mean, yeah, well, we do the same bead thing with the balls, but, I guess it was Ashi's idea in the firs-"

"Joshua, shut up," Ashi yawned.

"Sorry, heh, I guess I talk too much," Josh laughed nervously and fell into a seat at the table.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
So who's pokemon you steal this time Beo? Kez Laughed pointing to wags.

Beo looked back to Kez "Oh this little guy is Wags, and I didnt steal him from anybody haha, he just kinda ended up in my house, and so I caught him, although i'm real sure on what a poliwag is doing in Frosty Gorge" Beo said laughing to Kez.

Beo then noticed Chris sitting next to Ashi, with an awkward look on his face, it was a pretty funny site to look at. Ashi wasn't so calm herself ether, they both were talking just a bit to much.

"Haha isn't that a funny site Kez?" Beo laughed as he took a sip of his coco.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
"Here you go." said a Nurse, handing Greg his pokeballs
"Thanks nurse!" he said, trying to sound kind - it was a busy night for the staff here...

Now then, what to do? He could eaves-drop, or join in a conversation.

The latter seemed more tempting.

Greg then noticed Chris talking to two others - a boy and girl, who looked similar in a way. He seemed to be blushing while talking. Better go help him out.

He walked over to them all, "Hey guys, I'm Greg, nice to meet you both!" he said to the two he didn't know, "Hey Chris!" he said.

(OOC: sorry I've been gone for a while, HW was piling up =_=' Anyway, this'll probably get me aquainted with more folks :P)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"Oh. Hi," Ashi sighed, staring back at her cocoa. "Nothing really. I'm here, that's new. Josh, my brother's here, that's new. That's it, really." Oh god. Now she was talking more and more? She was gonna have to kill Josh sooner or later.

"Ashi, done!" Josh almost skipped back to the table, with a fresh cup of steaming cocoa and Bon and Twili by his side. He had his own balls clipped onto his bracelette, looking like beads again, and he plonked Ashi's own balls on the table. She clipped them onto her hair and smiled as Twili jumped into her arms.

"Breon!" he cried. He was happier than usual, that was good. Was Josh affecting him as well?

"Josh, Chris. Chris, Josh." Ashi waved a hand at the both of them.

"Hi Chris!" Josh smiled, waving a hand. "I'm Josh, Ashi's brother! Well, I guess that's pretty obvious. We don't look alike much, do we? I mean, yeah, well, we do the same bead thing with the balls, but, I guess it was Ashi's idea in the firs-"

"Joshua, shut up," Ashi yawned.

"Sorry, heh, I guess I talk too much," Josh laughed nervously and fell into a seat at the table

<God...> Chris thought to himself, leaning back in the chair, <So.. now I'm here with Ashi's brother... better get outta here quick>. However, before Chris could utter an excuse to escape, a voice came from behind.

Chris quickly turned around, to see Greg standing behind him. "Hey guys, I'm Greg, nice to meet you both!" he said to the two he didn't know, "Hey Chris!" he said.

Chris breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey Greg. This is Ashi and... er... Josh." Chris replied, almost forgetting Ashi's brother's name. "Ashi is a member if the Uprising, like me. Anyways..." Chris said, getting up out of the chair and turning to Greg "Do you know if there is there a PC around here somewhere?"

(OOC: Zeph: Great! I'll leave then :))

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
((OOC: I just reckoned that, just because I can, I'll post something. Hmm… Frost Gorge, eh?))

Sar sighed in frustration. She was getting nowhere very quickly. Biting her lip, she carefully studied the map and tried to get her bearings. Burr, her Raticate, was sniffing the trail. The supplies she had brought from home had dried up days ago; so she had no food, no cleanwater, and no clean clothes, either. Her Pokemon were tiring, too, and they were all sick of eating berries.

'Frosty Gorge, huh? We'll try our luck,' she muttered to Burr. She wasn't sure if the law had reached the town yet, but the situation was desperate. Burr waved the stump that was his tail, and kept watch, sniffing for strangers wearily. They had been walking virtually non-stop for days, and quite a few nights. Sar was bruised and cut from several close calls, but they had managed to avoid trouble so far. This was important, because she wasn't the strongest trainer ever.

Finally, after another hour of hiking through freezing ground, she spied the gorge, and from her position on a rather high-up ledge, she saw that the Pokemon center was still intact, and actually quite busy. She almost collapsed with relief. In ten minutes of renewed fervor, they reached the doors of the Pokecenter. Inside were some chatting teenagers, but she paid them no attention as she strode in, handed Nurse Joy her Pokeballs with a grateful smile, and plopped down into a seat, exhausted. She hadn't even noticed she had cut right through a peppy, introductory conversation between three guys and a girl.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
Chris breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey Greg. This is Ashi and... er... Josh." Chris replied, almost forgetting Ashi's brother's name. "Ashi is a member if the Uprising, like me. Anyways..." Chris said, getting up out of the chair and turning to Greg "Do you know if there is there a PC around here somewhere?"

"Um, I think there's a couple in the next room..." replied Greg before an unknown girl stumbled through the doors. She looked quite bruised and, well, exhausted. She gave her pokeballs to the nurse and slumped into a chair, right next to him, Chris, Ashi and Josh.

Greg paused, then said, "Um, hi. Who are you? You look pretty worn out, what's happened?"

(OOC: @wolfsrain - :O Damn you! Leaving me with the strangers :P)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
Beo motioned at Chris sitting next to Ashi, with an awkward look on his face, it was a pretty funny site to look at. Ashi wasn't so calm herself ether, they both were talking just a bit to much.

"Haha isn't that a funny site Kez?" Beo laughed as he took a sip of his coco

Kez was about to reply when a girl no more than 16 came bursting through the doors taking each step in stride, she handed her Pokeballs to one of the nurses with a grateful smile, and plopped down into a seat, exhausted.

Kez turned to Beo "You wanted a match if i remember correctly?" Before Beo could reply kez spoke "Downstairs, in the gym ,five minutes" Kez always got fired up before a battle, but first he went and made a cup of coco and walked over to sar.

Placing the mug before her he said "drink that it'll help and don't worry about anything i run this centre if you need anything i'll be downstairs, in the gym, I gotta go mop the floor with Beo" He directed that last part to all at the table so if they needed him they knew where he was.

Kez headed down stairs and stood facing the door 'This is gonna be good' he thought as he span his pokeball arond waiting for Beo.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Josh immediately stood up as the girl fell into the chair. Bon almost fell over in surprise and barked angrily at Josh. Josh shot her a look which kinda said, "Are you insane, this girl needs help!"

"Oh, you look hurt! Come with me, I'll get you some food and stuff!" Josh said, pulling the girl by the arm over to the counter. He quickly asked for food and water as well as if the Chansey could heal the girl. The nurse nodded slowly and got right into it. Josh ran over and grabbed a more comfortable chair and forced the girl into it.

"Uh-huh, what a gentleman..." Ashi rolled her eyes and leaned into her chair, stroking Twili as she did it. "What's been happening since I've been gone?"

(Sorry it's so short.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
(OOC: Whoops, I guess it was the right thread :))

"Let's see... Chris said to himself as he logged into the PC in the back of the Pokemon Center. While he felt a little bad about leaving Greg alone with people he didn't even know, he needed to send back a Pokemon before he got an infraction on his trainer card for having too many Pokemon. And... He needed a chance to regroup.

Chris sighed, taking<Some of my Pokemon had been through a lot in the last few months, while some...> Chris sighed as he took Psy's Pokeball of his belt, <Had just been annoying...> "Good Job, Psy." Chris said placing the Pokeball on the PC transporter. "You deserve a rest."

Chris quickly scrolled down to the "send" key on the PC, and in a flash of light, Psy was on his way to Elm's lab. "You're next, Dile." Chris joked to the Totodile on his shoulder with a grin on his face. However, Dile was not amused, and shot a Water Gun attack at Chris face. "Hey!" Chris yelled placing his hands in front of his face, "I was only joking!"

After wiping the water off of his face, Chris resumed his work on the PC, placing Rio's ball onto the transporter. He then selected a Pokemon to be sent over from the lab. "Thanks Rio, have a good break." Chris said. In another flash of light, The Riolu's ball disappeared, to be replaced by another. He took the ball off the transporter, releasing the Pokemon in the ball. In a beam of light, an Ivysaur stood in front of Chris and Dile. "Welcome back, Ivy." Chris said, bending down and petting the Ivysaur on the head.

"Saur!" Ivy cheerfully replied.

"We'll do some training later." Chris said, standing back up and walking back into the main room of the Pokemon Center with Dile on his shoulder and Ivy in tow.

Walking in, he saw Ashi, Josh, and Greg, sitting around a girl who looked absolutely exhausted.

"Geez, I'm gone for 10 minutes and already replaced." Chris joked, walking back up to the group.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
She was just about to close her eyes when she realized somebody was speaking to her. Cursing inwardly, she forced them open to be greeted with very helpful faces. A guy was looking at her with a bemused expression.

'Um, hi. Who are you? You look pretty worn out, what's happened?' He asked. Before Sar could gather her muddled self enough to reply, another guy appeared out of nowhere, handing her a mug of steaming cocoa, explaining that he ran the center, and to look for him downstairs in the gym if she needed anything. She gladly sipped on the offered drink, before somebody else grabbed her by her arm, dragged her back to the nurse for food, before almost forcing her into another chair.

She narrowed her eyes slightly at the boy, especially because he seemed under the delusion she was in need of help and unable to do anything by herself. Luckily, she still had the warm drink in her slightly frozen fingers.

'I was fine,' she snapped at the presumptuous boy. 'I can handle myself.' These were her first words in a while, seeing as she had traveled alone, and her Pokemon understood her feelings about words. Burr would have shook his head at the half-frozen, starved, dehydrated and bone-weary girl. She hated being coddled almost as much as she loathed being ordered around, and took pride in independence.

'Geez, I'm gone for ten minutes and already replaced.' Another male voice joked. How many teenage boys were there, gathered in one spot?

'Against my will, too,' Sar observed dryly. She also hoped that nobody would ever find out her real name was Rosary. It was just too embarrassing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back