• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
The first 15 posts are easy to get. It's hard to choose where to post some times because of the amount of forums and threads to look at. x] Posting here in trade corner is a good idea though.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yeah, don't forget guys that our discussions are always ongoing so you can revive them at any time. Also more discussions are always welcome.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hi, is there a guide in how to open a shop and what people mostly want the trade shop to have?; I have some experience in breeding but I'm not sure if opening a trade shop would be a good idea for me.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Ehhhhh... Rules state that you need to have 20 different species of Pokemon to get approval to open a shop. Basically when you start a thread, you'll need 20 different 'mon on offer.

As for what people want... that varies. Some want Pokedex fillers, some want egg moves, some want dream world females, some want IV bred or RNG'd stuff. That's the popular stuff. A few want already trained competitive stuff but those requests are quite rare nowadays.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
^ Thanks Griff. Just give it a shot -- show twenty things you have bred or will breed and make it look nice and we'll approve it. n_n

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok I have some one I trade with regularly and some times I have to do it through the GTS, a couple of days ago I had to do a GTS trade with her and the poke I tried to trade I got an error # so I googled it and it said that if you get that error code the poke is a hack, so my question is (cause I not like asking for help) is this a good way to hack check for me since I can't use pokecheck?

Years
So I was going to trade my Therian form Tornadus, Thundurus, & Landorus to someone for dex entries but it won't let me. Is it because of their Therian form? If so, can it be changed?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Ok I have some one I trade with regularly and some times I have to do it through the GTS, a couple of days ago I had to do a GTS trade with her and the poke I tried to trade I got an error # so I googled it and it said that if you get that error code the poke is a hack, so my question is (cause I not like asking for help) is this a good way to hack check for me since I can't use pokecheck?

What error code did you get? Also, you can catch some hacks like this, but some will still slip through, so it isn't the most reliable.

So I was going to trade my Therian form Tornadus, Thundurus, & Landorus to someone for dex entries but it won't let me. Is it because of their Therian form? If so, can it be changed?

If you take all three of them to the shrine at Abundant Shrine you can get an item that allows you to change their formes making them tradeable. This is from memory though so I may have gotten some detail wrong @>@

Years
If you take all three of them to the shrine at Abundant Shrine you can get an item that allows you to change their formes making them tradeable. This is from memory though so I may have gotten some detail wrong @>@

I was trading with someone last night & they were telling me to go to Serebii & change their forms. Will this also make them breedable? They have genders & yet they don't "get along" with my Ditto at the day care.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Well, Heatran has a gender too. So do the Lati twins. So much fluff. You could make a pillow with it! (I don't understand Heatran. It's literally a walking demi-volcano.)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
What error code did you get? Also, you can catch some hacks like this, but some will still slip through, so it isn't the most reliable.

The error code was: 13267

Years
So apparently I can't use WFC to trade Pokemon from SS & B2, guess I'll just have to use PokeTransfer cause when I register the FCs in my PalPad that the FCs are wrong when I go to save them (they're not, I typed them exactly as they were on the screen). PokeTransfer it is then.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
So apparently I can't use WFC to trade Pokemon from SS & B2, guess I'll just have to use PokeTransfer cause when I register the FCs in my PalPad that the FCs are wrong when I go to save them (they're not, I typed them exactly as they were on the screen). PokeTransfer it is then.

Yeah, that's the only way in the games to transfer between 4th and 5th generation games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back