• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
Years
MetalMario said:
sarah241847: I think it's time I do a detailed assessment of your history here. You always just randomly drop in saying you've found umpteen new shinies, but never stick around to explain anything.

Anyway, I've just filled my second box of Chikorita. No shiny. I'm working my way up with their IVs, though.

Just hit Rustboro in Emerald. Boy, it'll take forever for me to get that Cyndaquil.

first of all i dont come to pc anymore much,second of all i dont come to this section alot cause usually i forget(bad sarah i know) and im just now starting to come to pc again so thats why...and i do have alot of shines if you dont believe me ill give you my address and you can see for yourself...also if you dont want me here ill just leave so tell me now...and also i havent played emerald much after i caught trophius...but its on level 53 and my legendaries are on the levels i caught em on..my best pokemon and favorite is my level 100 swampert,level 100 blaziken and my shiny lugia level 83...also shiny unowns would be SO COOL!! maybe i can try for that too...but i play emerald and i find my shineys on emerald cause i play it alot more...im currently on the hunt for a shiny chimecho and a shiny trapinch...

Last edited:

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
Years
i do...save by the rayquaza and keep going to it and if its not turn it off and try again...it takes a LONG time but you will eventually get it if you try...i had one but i traded it for deoxys...im currently wanting a shiny rayquaza again and the latis

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
Years
your most certainly welcome:) hey i want to find a shiny bagon but i dont even know where bagon are...can you tell me where? thx

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
I'm finally getting down to some serious Shiny Hunting. I'm sitting in the Power Plant (in FireRed) soft-reseting for a Shiny Zapdos! I've already wasted maybe 1:30 of my life, but I expect it's going to take a lot longer than that! I just hope that is I find one I can catch it!

<I>Kobra<I>

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
sarah241847 said:
your most certainly welcome:) hey i want to find a shiny bagon but i dont even know where bagon are...can you tell me where? thx
If you know where u get DragonClaw TM, then its just there. U find Solrocks and Golbats too though so look out :( If you havnt got the dragonclaw TM, and u dnt know where it is, go into the part of the meteor falls where you jump over these things (in the deeperpart above the waterfall) Then you keep on going to the left untill you find a lone ladder, go through, then surf, up, up up and then go on land and go through the cave, surf up, pick up the TM and start huntin!

Still no luck for shinys on XD, but i'm gonnna try the Masterball glitch on XD001 sothat i catch XD001 with a Pokeball and i keep da Masterball :D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Disco is mine!!! V(^_^)V My friend traded the shiny Seviper I caught for her back to me right before she went home a few minutes ago. She said that it didn't feel like it'd belonged to her anyway because she didn't find it / catch it on her own. *hugs Disco snake*

I sadly haven't seen another shiny yet though.

LDD's update:

Friend's Sapphire - Shiny Aron hunting, still. 250+ hours without a shiny encounter... I think her game hates me, MM's curse might still be working on it and it alone, LOL.

My Leaf Green - Shiny Yanma/Spearow/Natu hunting on Island 6.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
I don't post much, but I do read your posts every day. The reason I don't post much is that I don't have anything relevant to say. Today I do. I am on my way to Wal Mart to get another Emerald.. (to get my other two starters after filling the dex.) I didn't have the heart to restart my old one with almost 400 hours on it. No luck with my shiny hunting. I am looking for Swablu on Ruby, hatching for Eevee on Emerald. In my most boring moments, I restart one of my Ruby games looking for shiny torchic. I am thinking of starting a new XD game on one of my spare memory cards.. to try for shinys of course! Good luck to everyone with their shiny hunting!
EDIT Congrats LDD on getting the disco back!

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Just in case you don't know:
To check if a pokemon can become shiny by reset/turning off, check its nature. If it's different, then it can be shiny. You CANNOT get shiny pokemon by hatching the same egg over and over.:( *sob*
Oh yeah I asked this at the t-card forum: Can you get a shiny Jirachi with a Colos bonus disk?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Yay! The SHC's mum is online! Good evening Akidatheart, any luck?

"It's midnight, do you know where your shinys are?" *points* V(^_^)V Heh-heh. I finally thought of a silly slogan for us Midnight Shiny Hunters.

Nothing to report, sadly. V(6_6)V

Back