• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
After she had finished feeding, Nika used the adults clothing to help clean her face and her hands. It had been her first true meal in a long while and the difference it made to how she felt was amazing. She felt strong, fast, intelligent. No one was going to be able to stop her now, so long as she played things carefully. Getting sloppy now would destroy her chances of escape.

Opening the door slightly and slipping out she shut it behind her, staring down the hallway for any sign of movement. Satisfied that there was none, she leapt into the air and turned, landing in a crawl on the ceiling. She was dressed in plain grey, ripped trousers and a similair t-shirt, leaving her hands and feet free to let her climb along the ceiling. Keeping her belly close to the surface she moved along the hallway, careful to keep quiet and observant.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Alessa

It seems the Leafeon may not like me much, Sen started. Syrena's expression admittedly wasn't exactly a friendly one. What kind of problem could she have when they just saved Scarlet from a pack of guards?

"Fine," Scarlet said with a sigh. "I don't have one, I only thought of how to get in." Guess that should've been expected, too. Alessa seemed to be one of few at her age that thought all the way ahead.

Okay, she's used to it enough. The Kirlia disappeared from sight, and a few moments later Alessa was back to how she "normally" looked, with the tinted hair and eyes. She felt a little more revitalized, too; the benefits of being fused with a Pokémon were only increasing in her mind now. "But, we could think of one now," her new partner continued.

Aly sat down with Scarlet, already thinking. "You know where they're all being held, right? As long as we know where you are, Sen and I could probably Teleport you and the other kids out with us with little trouble." Sen added in a suggestion to take them a few at a time, considering bringing all at once would probably take too long, and Alessa silently agreed. "So will that work, Scarlet?"

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alessa transformed into her half animal form again, she turned to look at Syrena but her expression stayed the same. But she looked calm too. After that Alessa sat down with Scarlet and they both started to think, until Syrena interupted her thoughts. "Why do you trust her, Scarlet?" The Leafeon asked. This was pretty private so Scarlet replied through her mind instead, "Because she helped me, plus why wouldn't you trust a fellow spirit wielder?" She replied through her mind, so that only Syrena could hear her. "Because what if it was a trick, what if she just saved you so that you could earn her trust but then lead you into a trap. You never know what the people here do to make other people do things, maybe the adult's were threatening one of Alessa's family or friends so she would do this."

She never thought of that before, but still. "Oh shut up Syrena, well see who's right later..." Syrena didn't reply after that. She stayed still next to Scarlet and just stared at Alessa. Then her new friend said; "You know where they're all being held, right? As long as we know where you are, Sen and I could probably Teleport you and the other kids out with us with little trouble." "Great idea! And then she could teleport them all back to the adult's along with you."Syrena said, why would she think this? Did they meet before? Probably not, but what would the Leafeon have against someone that would wan't to help? "So will that work, Scarlet?" Scarlet got out of her dream's when she heard Alessa's voice. She looked at her and then said.

"Uh-Yea-- Syrena, did you find out where they are?" Scarlet asked her spirit casually, as if the chat in her head never happened. Luckily Syrena also acted casual; she said, "Yes, there in a prison cell north-east from here, but the security here is dangerous. They have lasers, flamethrower's, falling floors and all sort's of other traps." Interesting to know. Scarlet turned back to Alessa, she then began to tell everything Syrena had told her. "Well, according to Syrena there in some prison north-east from here. But she also sais they have high tech security, laser's and such." Scarlet sighed after she spoke. "Oh and, power's don't work in here. Trust me, I tried."

Scarlet looked at Syrena when she said that, then turned to Alessa. "And also, Syrena sais that... our power's wont work in here."

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
I continued to run through the forest. My bare feet stepped on acorns and i was too afraid to look at how damaged they were. As i ran i punched the air again, like a boxer, like Champ. It made me feel proud of who my spirit is. there really wasnt anyone around, i felt hopeless. I might have to go into a town or something if i want to find people. And what should our team name be? How strong are we going to be? Too many questions formed into my head and i had to take a short pause because i had a head ache. How are you feeling? Champ asked, I can tell you are excited about this team thing

"Im fine, i just got a little headache." I told him.

Okay clear your mind Champ said. I just ignored him and started to run again. My headache was beginning to clear and i began to run faster. The forest seemed deserted but yet i knew that i wasnt alone. the thought made me shudder a little bit. Suddenly, another kid popped out from behind a tree and raised both of his arms in front of me.

"Hey, hey, whoa there! Where's the fire, kid?" He yelled.

I stopped running and observed him. He looked pretty tough, but then i noticed he was floating. I took a step backwards in horror. I am not used to meeting people, let alone floating people! I let out a weak shriek of terror.Relax! Calm down! You look like a wimp right now! Champ yelled, Talk to him! Answer his question! He asked where the fire was. What fire was he talking about? There was no fire around, or atleast i didnt see a fire anywhere. Why would he want to know where the fire was?

"Um...I dont know where the fire is..." I replied sheepishly, "I was just looking for some people to join my team."

Maybe, just maybe, this guy wants to help me. He looks tough enough to fight with me. As a matter of fact, it looks like he is tougher than me!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Al'​

As the kid came to a stop, he suddenly let out a small shriek, taking Al' completely by surprise. It didn't last long however, as he used the time where the kid was trying to compose himself to let out a cackle, folding up his legs underneath him to sit in the air with them crossed below him.

"Wuahahahaha~ It's so much fun to scare people! Am I riiiiight?" Al' broke into a broad grin, giving his already rather creepy figure with his slightly dark-purple skin, even darker purple hair that was jutting backwards and slightly piercing eyes, an even creepier look.
You're right! And this guy is no exception~

"Um...I dont know where the fire is... I was just looking for some people to join my team."

This, once again, caught Al' a little off-guard, not expecting someone not to know what this kind of phrase meant. Though he –did- look like he had just fallen into a bush and then stumbled out of it, just to hit his head on a tree.

Al', after getting his bearings again, let out another laugh, this time sounding more like an amused chuckle as his body slowly moved around, 'falling' backwards before ending up with his legs still crossed, hanging upside-down while watching the kid with a wide grin.

"Too bad! Seems like it got away, huh? You're looking for people to join your 'team'…? What kind of team are we talking here~?"

While speaking, the boy continued floating about at random, eventually ending up with his legs crossed once again, hanging in front of him.

You think this guy would be fun to follow around, Fog? He seems kind of clueless.

"Mmmh, I dunno~ Best way to find out would be to wait and see! Though I am getting hungryyyy…"

His stomach involountarily growled again and he narrowed his eyes ever so slightly, though not seeming hostile in the least.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
Allegra

Allegra stood alone in a long, dark hallway, a feeling of fear rising up in the pit of her stomach. Sure, she had managed to trick the guard and escape from her cell, but now where was she supposed to go? Both sides of the hallway look exactly the same: bare walls, steel doors, flickering lights. How was she supposed to know which way was out?

Deciding randomly to go right, she walked briskly but quietly down the hall. Her well-worn shoes barely made a sound on the cold stone floor. Coming to a turn, she slowly moved to look around the corner. No one was there. The girl sighed in relief and continued on her way.

She continued like this for what seemed like an eternity, when in reality it was probably only a few minutes. Seeing a staircase in the near distance, Allegra began to walk faster in excitement. A staircase going up could only lead her closer to freedom, right?

Unfortunately, when she was a only few metres away from the stairs, the sound of footsteps could be heard coming down them. Her acute hearing could tell her that there were exactly three sets of footsteps: three guards. Allegra stood there unmoving, frozen with fear and indecision. She could run away fast enough so they wouldn't see her, but then she'd be going backwards. But if she stayed here or moved forwards, she would have to fight them to get out. She really didn't like fighting.

The seconds ticked past as the guards got closer. It was time to make a decision, or else it would be made for her.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked around and smiled as he finally knocked down the tree with a powerful shadowball attack. He transformed back into his fused form as he grew some pink ears and a pink tail. He started to glow a little bit as he used the move Calm Mind and his psychic powers went up a little bit. He did it again and he felt like he could do anything and his eyes glew and a weird aura surrounded the fallen tree and he picked it up and put it back in place after a lot of struggle. He passed out after overusing his powers and laid down on the floor looking like he was sleeping. He unfused as if he had to in order to survive.

" I told you not to over do it Rafael " Espy said to its master as it laid next to it while still in spirit form. After a little bit he woke up and saw two others in the forest and decided to try and approach them hoping that they would be allies not enemies. The closer he got the more confident he felt that they would be allies to him

TheAmazingAipom

Years
I watched the kid in astonishment as he floated around the area. I didnt realize how creepy looking he was. His purple hair was kind of normal, but his purple skin freaked me out like crazy! I couldnt really tell what kind of pokespirit he was.I'm not a pokemon whiz, they lived 100 years ago! But something told me he was a ghost type, which was strong against me because my pokespirit is a fighting type. I think i should approach him with caution, he could easily kill me with his type advantage.

"Too bad! Seems like it got away, huh? You're looking for people to join your 'team'…? What kind of team are we talking here~?" His ghastly voice sent shivers down my spine. I also really wanted to know where the fire was now, but something tells me that he was tricking me about that.

"Well...i want to start a team of pokespirit wielders...and we can like...you know...fight evil people." I said sheepishly.

I was pretty certain that this guy wasnt going to join me. He probably thinks that i am gullible and dumb because of that fire trick. But how can i prove that i am not?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

When Kat noticed Kilik, she suddenly turned in alarm & fused, unaware who approached her. It alarmed Kilik when she fused. She can fuse like Kilik? That's a surprise. She fused back to normal when she realized it was Kilik. "Sorry. You startled me." Judging from what he saw, she could probably have an Umbreon Pokespirit. "Uh... Well... I gueeess..." She answered his question. She walked up to her, which alerted Kilik. He took a step back, very wary with little trust.

"Uh-huh. To Eterna City." He wasn't going to mention if she had a Pokespirit. Perhaps she wants it a secret. "Let's go." He went along, gesturing Kat to follow along.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Al'

The grin on his face only broadened slightly from the wary look on the kid's face as he floated about ever so eerily. He tilted his head a little to the side as he began explaining what kind of team it was he was looking for.

"Well...i want to start a team of pokespirit wielders...and we can like...you know...fight evil people."

A team of wielders to fight 'evil people', eh? Sounds an awful lot like hero talk to me! Pfah, heroes. Always with the selflessness and wanting to step in front of others to keep them safe.

Al' rolled his eyes a little, not realizing he did it in person rather than just in his head. He lifted his arms to rest his elbows against his knees, his fists pushed up under his chin as he looked over the kid in front of him, smirking slightly.

"Evil people, huh? And I'm guessing you'd be the leader of this… 'team'? What kind of evil people are we talking here~? Adults? 'Evil' spiritwielders? You got a plan for what you'll do when you fiiiiind someone you want to fight?"

All the while he was talking to this guy, Al' neglected to notice the other kid beginning to move towards the two.

Last edited:

TornZero

Years

Alessa

So there's high-tech security there? That sounds rather fabricated, considering the entirety of Eterna isn't really a high-tech place aside from the run-down building they were in right now. Maybe the adults just like to cater to imprisonment, or Syrena's really trying to throw them off. Either way, they'll have to stay on guard because of security. "Also, Syrena says that... our powers won't work in there."

Now that one has to be a straight-up lie, Sen mentally interrupted Alessa so she couldn't say anything. My moves were weaker than usual until I fused with you. Something about being disembodied left us rather powered down back on the earth. Maybe that didn't apply to Ghost types since they didn't really have bodies, so to speak, but that's getting off-topic. Alessa started up again.

"I'll find out that last part for myself, sorry." She had her doubts about it, somewhat agreeing with Sen on it being a lie. Maybe a Pokémon spirit needs a body to use its moves. She checked outside again to confirm the coast was still clear and turned back to Scarlet and Syrena. If they wanted to get past the security grid that the Leafeon likely made up, they couldn't go the super-fun, super-spy kind of way. No, they had to do it the super-boring, EASY way. "We just have to get caught by the guards and we're in without a hitch. No security to deal with." Before she started moving, she directed her attention at Syrena. "You're probably thinking we'll betray you or we're just doing this for our own gain. I don't have anyone in there I'm trying to bust out, I frankly have no idea if I even know any of them...." Aly giggled out the last part, since the second reason she described was sort of correct, "Sen and I kind of just need something to do until someone at Children's City calls for us. We get bored easily."

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat noticed he stepped away. (Good. People fearing you is very good. That makes you look stronger.) Kat nodded and smiled. "Uh-huh. To Eterna City." Kat nodded. She only knows of the Underground. "Uh... Wheres that?" Kat said while they were walking. (One of the two or three cities left.) Kat nodded and said "Nevermind!" Kat thought of how he looked when she fused. Did he not have a spirit? "Uh... You have a Spirit right? If not, I cannot really travel with you. I can't protect a human. I wouldn't if I could anyway. Humans are stupid." Kat trailed off at the end. Candlelight was remembering his abuse years as an Eevee.

TheAmazingAipom

Years
He rolled his eyes at me, which made me feel a little sorry for myself. This guy didn't really seem to enjoy my presence. The guy always seemed to have a mishevious smirk on his face. He seemed like a good guy to be around. I always wanted to play jokes on people and get away with it. But on the farm i had no time to.

"Evil people, huh? And I'm guessing you'd be the leader of this… 'team'? What kind of evil people are we talking here~? Adults? 'Evil' spiritwielders? You got a plan for what you'll do when you fiiiiind someone you want to fight?"

Oh know! There were too many questions to answer! My mind was fumbling with different ways to find answers to his questions. I hadn't really thought about any of this stuff. I dont think i am cut out to be a leader of a team. I had no clue who we were going to fight, and i had no plan at all for when i fight them!

"Um...well...I think that we should be a team where everyone is equal in leadership. We should probably start by fighting the adults because they are easy to defeat and can help us train. And as we get more people we can make up an assortment of battle strategies." I replied with self-satisfaction. It seemed like an okay idea.

Thats actually a pretty good plan Reggie Champ said, Except, how is everyone on this "team" going to be equal in leadership?

That was a pretty good point.

"Well, maybe we can each be leaders in special tactics. Like we will each be in charge of something." I said to Champ.

I guess thats an okay idea...lets see how this guy likes our original plan first though.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Al'​

While Reggie was explaining his plan, Al' continued to float about, lifting a hand to scratch his chin thoughtfully while staring at him, the same foreboding grin continuing to stay on his face all the while.

"Um...well...I think that we should be a team where everyone is equal in leadership. We should probably start by fighting the adults because they are easy to defeat and can help us train. And as we get more people we can make up an assortment of battle strategies."

Pfcah. 'Adults'? Now there's a lot of people to be picking a fight with! What do you say, Fog…?

"Nyaaahahaha~ Sounds like he's got his work cut out for him!"

Al' went off into a wry snicker, his eyes locked on Reggie without actually seeing him, continuing to chatter internally with Fog. "Still, it sounds like he's got something on his mind, if anything… something's sure to happen around him! Maybe we should stick close… it might pay off. In excitement or food~"

Al' nodded in quiet agreement to what Fog was saying, suddenly moving closer to Reggie, still hovering above the ground, his legs stretching out again, though not touching the ground. He looked him in the eyes for a few moments before letting out a laugh that could sound like he was mocking the kid, depending on who was listening in.

"Wuahahaha! You've got guts. Sounds like something interesting'll be happening around you soon~ I'll tag along with you for now. I'm Al'."

The ghastly boy lifted a hand as if tipping an invisible hat to the kid in front of him, moving a little away again after having been sufficiently creepily close.

"Question iiiis… exactly what adults are you gonna go pick a fight with? Just waltzing into Eternia might not be the best of ideas~"

Fog then chimed in at the back of Al's head. "Yeah! I might be a ghost, but I'm not exactly a suicidal one!" This caused Al' to grin even wider, chuckling a little mentally while Fog was cackling away.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlet listened to Alessa as she said. "I'll find out that last part for myself, sorry." Of course she meant the part about power's not working, Scarlet doubted that too. Maybe it was just a excuse for Alessa not to try and teleport them, as Syrena thought, to the guards. Her partner then cheked once again to see if the coast was clear, when she turned back to her she said. "We just have to get caught by the guards and we're in without a hitch. No security to deal with." A voice in her head then said, "Don't! That has got to be a trap, come on!" It was Syrena, this time it kinda made sense 'cause getting caught by guards? how would they escape.

"Shut up Syrena! I know it sounds kinda.... risky, but it's worh it. And beside's, even if it is a trap nothing can hold us!" Scarlet replied without hesitation. Alessa then looked at Syrena, she probably knew that she wouldn't liek the idea. Of course. "You're probably thinking we'll betray you or we're just doing this for our own gain. I don't have anyone in there I'm trying to bust out, I frankly have no idea if I even know any of them...." She giggled a little at the end of her sentence, Scarlet didn't know anyone there either. She just wanted to do something to pass the time, something fun/ But getting caught by guards might be fun.... you know.

And even if they did get caught, nothing can stop them. Maybe... Then Alessa continued. "Sen and I kind of just need something to do until someone at Children's City calls for us. We get bored easily." Scarlet's eye's opened wide. "Wow! I got bored easily too, im just doing this to pass the time." Scarlet crouched down a little more since she had rose her voice. "Anyway, are you sure we should let ourselves get caught by guards? Even I have my doubts about it."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: xD Did Kat just insult herself?)

Kilik Chambers

"Uh... Wheres that?" Kat asked. What, she didn't know where Eterna City was?

"Uh, it's that way." Kilik answered, but it seemed Kat wasn't listening, until...

"Nevermind!" Still didn't listen. As they walked along to Eterna City, Kilik kept an eye on Kat so she wouldn't do anything funny. So far she hasn't gained much of his trust, being cautious is the key at the moment.

As they neared Eterna City, Kat suddenly exclaimed something to him. "Uh... You have a Spirit right? If not, I cannot really travel with you. I can't protect a human. I wouldn't if I could anyway. Humans are stupid." Eh? Did she know what she just said?

"We're still human y'know. & for the record, I do have a Pokespirit." That was all he said. But he wasn't going to say what Pokespirit he ha-

"What are you doing?!" Reiki was freaked that Kilik would just say he had a Pokespirit. Why the heck would he do that?

"I saw her fuse earlier, so I know she has a Pokespirit. I thought it best I'd tell her too." He answered quietly back to Reiki. Sometimes he worries too much.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat happily walked next to Kilik. She could sense people near, but with him around, he could be her meat shield. Kat smirked at the thought. Suddenly thoughts and memories flashed through her mind. Kat gasped and Candlelight muttered (sorry... I'm sorry I cannot be better master. Sorry...) Kat started slowing down, not noticing if Kilik cared. Her eyes turned silver like they do when she fuses. She started tearing up and wiped her face. "Candle... I'm so sorry. N-No! Never. Never..." Kat wiped her face again and stood up shakily.

Her face was slightly red now. "S-Sorry." Kat was still gasping as children do after crying. She looked up to Kilik (I think of Kilik as taller okay?) but took a deep breath and continued walking. Kat did not want to bring up her attack a moment ago, so just asked "W-What do y-you fuse to? M-My spirit is an Umbreon." Kat tried to smile, but it looked very fake. Kat thought about what Kilik said about us also being humans. "We're not human. If we were, why do Pokemon choose us? They don't choose all kids and no adults. Why make us the freaks? If we're not freaks, we're just not human. Not anymore." Kat looked to the ground while talking. (Act like you trust him Kat.) Kat nodded slightly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

At that moment later on, Kat suddenly began to cry. What was she crying about? She was saying sorry to someone. Her Pokespirit probably. It later tuned down a bit as she turned to Kilikk. "W-What do y-you fuse to? M-My spirit is an Umbreon." & here we go.

"My spirit is a Lucario. He' pretty loyal if you ask me." Reiki cringed from the sound of Kilik's exclaiment. Sure he was loyal, but he didn't want everyone to know that.

It seemed Kat calmed down a bit. She spoke again. "We're not human. If we were, why do Pokemon choose us? They don't choose all kids and no adults. Why make us the freaks? If we're not freaks, we're just not human. Not anymore." She is really taking that seriously. Think, what should Kilik say to turn this around? Or at least make her feel better?

"It's not what you have that makes you human or not. It's what you do & how you feel that makes you human." This statement also affected Kilik a little. He took a quick breath before remembering. He remembered when his mother told him a story of how everyone would work together, never fighting & they were all happy. No kills, no blood, just happy normal lives. If only it would come true.

He shook his head a little from his memory, too much for him. He will, one day, kill Nicholas for killing his parents. He's not ready, but soon enough he will be. "We're wasting time." He walked past Kat, making sure not to bump into her, heading into the city of Eterna City. Kat should take precaution & stay in her unfused form.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
The city was darker then usual, but he needed food. Jayden soared, from building top to building top, surveying the ground, waiting for something to come out. A partially destroyed pokemart awaited his arrival so he leapt down, hid in the shadows & transformed myself into a common garbage can.

"Jayden when's dinner" Zoey cried her stomach clenching.
"Soon, just wait a second" All the lights in the city turned off & Jayden knew if he was gonna strike; it'd have to be now. So he changed back into his fused form & dashed straight to the entrance. No one was inside so Jayden extended his claws & slashed a hole in the window, but strangely the alarm didn't go off. He thought about it for a moment. "We don't have the time for this Jayden." She was right, of course. So he carefully edged his way through the glass & went straight to the food section.

Something just wasn't feeling right, so Jayden grabbed all he could carry & rushed for the hole. Unfortunately his gut was right.... he found himself stared down by an army of people, however most were scared or horrified. "Oh no"
"Don't worry Zoey we can get out of this" A small trickle of blood ran down his face. Now was Jayden's only chance of escape.

Jayden soared into the air, did a quick flip & landed perfectly. One lady started clapping. They all looked at her. "Thank you thank you I'm here all week" Jayden started sprinting but that didn't stop them. So Jayden sent 4 shadowy blobs backwards & kept going. Once he reached the small cave to the north he paused & turned back to normal. Just then Jayden realized that he had lost over half of what he stole. But hey it was better then nothing….

TornZero

Years

Alessa

"Wow!" Scarlet said in a pretty obvious surprise, "I got bored..." and her voice faded from earshot as Alessa jumped out from behind the building and ran off toward the prison camp.

Alright, Sen, wanna start off with Shadow Sneak? The Kirlia couldn't agree more to this as the two soon spotted themselves a pair of guards. Aly sank into the ground, cruising along as a dark blob in the dirt and pavement before sticking her arms out and pantsing them both. She emerged a few meters in front of them, giggling like a schoolgirl while they struggled to get their pants back on. However, a Psychic was keeping their trousers yanked back down everytime the guards pulled them up.

Well, she did say she gets bored easily. Let's make sure they're duly humiliated before we get caught, alright? The next suggestion was straight out of Sen's disembodied mouth, and Alessa went with it. She simply cut off their pants entirely with a Magical Leaf, then ran off giggling as the guards tried to catch her while covering their shame with their shirts.

"Get back here you dumb brat!" one of them shouted, but of course she didn't. She turned a few corners, and the guards lost her, retreating for some new jeans and trying not to get seen. Then, as luck would have it, Aly bumped into another patrol, her sunhat falling off in the process. She knew she was in trouble, so she near-instantly put on her most innocent, fragile face. Wide, hurt eyes and pouty lips always worked on big lugs like a security officer. The ripped dress sleeve and frail skin tone certainly didn't hurt her endeavor, either.

The guard was sentimental by the display, as anyone with emotions should've been, and Alessa gave him an explanation of just wanting to play Tag with her friend and the guards. "Well, where's your friend?" he asked, helping her up and starting to lead her to the prison camp. Step one complete.

"She should be catching up now."

Last edited:
Back