• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--Arcanine and Growlithe Fan Club--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Arcanine and Growlithe Fan Club

[a id]gs_extra[/a id]Rules
1. Don't Troll and Spam
2.Respect Me and Others
3. Do your best to stay active, and discuss topics! Try to stay on topic if the group is discussing something.
4.For the points system Everyone starts of with 5 points! (not including me)
5.Just generally try to have a good time!
(Also, if you have any ideas, feel free to VM or PM me)

Form

Form
Name:
Partner Pokemon: Growlithe/Arcanine
How come you like Arcanine/Growlithe:
Current Topic Answer:

Topics!
Old!Why do you like Arcanine or Growlithe?
Old! When was the first time you ever used a Growlithe/Arcanine and why did you use it?
Old! How do you like Arcanine and Growlithes Shiny form? If you don't like it what color do you think it should be?
Current:What is your favorite Arcanine and Growlithe Sprite(s)and from which game? And Why do you like it?

Members
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner Owner
059.png

Avishka Co-owner
Daniel Evans

Ninjagon

Banners/Signatures
Daniel Evans:
x256q8.png

R a c h e l:
arcgrow.png

AmazingKiss:
banner2deputy55st9.png

Contests
5 more members and we'll have one everybody get's a prize!!!

Point Board
Avishka 40
Daniel Evans 30

Points System
Points are radomnly given out to how you do in the club!! Everyone starts off with 5 points!!!
1 Point your Partner Pokemon grows 1 level!!
25 Makes your Partner Pokemon evolve
70 Shiny Partner Pokemon
150 Points Gives you an in game shiny Arcanine or Growlithe!(WiFi needed)
After you use say 1 point you lose 1 point easy as that!!

Member of the Month
Active, Nice, Motivated to help!!
CSS Made By the Shiny Umbreon in the Corner

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
yay first to join!! :) :)
Partner Pokemon: Arcanine
How come you like Arcanine/Growlithe: I love Arcanine and Crowlithe, they is awesome and cool ^^ and are my favorites
Current Topic Answer:

Why do you like Arcanine or Growlithe?
I love Arcanine and Growlithe, they remind me of police dogs. In Johto the police officers used Growlithes so thats when I started to love them and then in whatever game I could I would try to get an Arcanine/Growlithe
arcanine: Strong, fast, brave, and cool. Arcanine was almost considered as a legend so yeah. His agility is amazing.

btw u should add username in the form

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ok and I did welcome aboard!! Some times when I watch anime (I only like old anime tho) i always love to see officer jenny's growlithe!!
me too
i just love to see officer jenny with a growlithe or arcanine!! <3 <3
i don't like the new officer jenny :P :P
btw i found a video of officer jenny and growlithe link

some pics:
Spoiler:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Would like to join as well.
Name: Daniel Evans

How come you like Growlithe/Arcanine:
Ruthless, yet elegant. These violent beasts eradicate Grass-Types with style.

Current Topic Answer:
They remind me of ruthless killers, waiting for a chance to strike. Perfect for police dogs.

Years
Welcome aboard Daniel also + 25 for making the banner I requested!!

Avishka I'm starting to think this club is to easy for you New Jenny look like shes in the Miltary imo+ 15

Note: Also You have to say what you want when you use points because I will not use the for you! :D

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Would like to join as well.
Name: Daniel Evans
How come you like Growlithe/Arcanine: Ruthless, yet elegant. These violent beasts eradicate Grass-Types with style.
Current Topic Answer: They remind me of ruthless killers, waiting for a chance to strike. Perfect for police dogs.
welcome to the club,Daniel!!!
nice banner, btw!!
Avishka I'm starting to think this club is to easy for you New Jenny look like shes in the Miltary imo+ 15
arcanine is one of my fave pokemon and thisa new club so.... :P :P
gotta agree lol :cer_laugh::cer_laugh:
Note: Also You have to say what you want when you use points because I will not use the for you! :D
k i will tell u when i reach 70 points :P :P

btw in the member list only after my name u have written points so ... u should erase it or add it after other members name
it looks odd

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sorry for interrupting, though at the moment it seems like there's being discussed a bit more Jenny than Growlithe/Arcanine :p So to kick discussion back to where it should be, I'm just throwing another topic in for you to answer ;)

When was the first time you ever used a Growlithe/Arcanine and why did you use it?

Years
Ok Olli was was gonna get to that actually now but ok!!

As much as I love Arcanine I've only had one for a month! :( Because all The games I have doesn't have access to him but I love my little shiny Arcanine!! Why do I use It?? Well I use it because Arcanine is simply amazing!! And has great stats!! even the pokedex entry wiins me over!!Arcanine: The Legendary Pokemon
Arcanine never disobeys a command by a talented trainer!!
plus I love animals so yeah!!

btw added new signature made by R a c h e l!!
If you want a new partner pokemon ask me and I will put it but only Arcanine/Growlithe you can have 2 arcanines or 2 growlithes or one oh each!! Avishka Sorry i don't know what you mean about points and your name I'll fix it once I understand!!

That these were cool so I'll share them!!! :D
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Spoiler:
after my name u have written points u should erase it
i hope u understand :P :P

nice pic btw :P :P

When was the first time you ever used a Growlithe/Arcanine and why did you use it?
i caught my first Growlithe in the wild in fire red ,at that time i was new to pokemon so i didn't know much about Growlithe. it was one of the first six pokemon i caught so... he has a special place in my heart <3 <3
i used it bcuz as i said earlier it is one of the first six pokemon i caught and after i started using it, it became my fave pokemon.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ok I think I got it Avishka!!
New topic: How do you like Arcanine and Growlithes Shiny form? If you don't like it what color do you think it should be??
My awnser: I wish it would albino such as this

TSUITC, u posted the google images link
u should edit ur post
How do you like Arcanine and Growlithes Shiny form? If you don't like it what color do you think it should be??
i looks ok but the sprite TSUITC posted is very nice <3 <3
Spoiler:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I'd like to join, i first used Arcanine when i got Growlithe in Pokemon Fire Red. He helped a lot during the E4, and holds a special place in some of my teams.

Name: Ninjagon
How come you like Arcanine: The base stats aren't too shabby and if you train one right, the opponent's whole team can be swept. Also he has a cool design.
Current Topic Answer: The shiny colours are bland and distasteful; these colours suit it better:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'd like to join, i first used Arcanine when i got Growlithe in Pokemon Fire Red. He helped a lot during the E4, and holds a special place in some of my teams.

Name: Ninjagon
How come you like Arcanine: The base stats aren't too shabby and if you train one right, the opponent's whole team can be swept. Also he has a cool design.
Current Topic Answer: The shiny colours are bland and distasteful; these colours suit it better:
welcome to the club,Ninjagon!!!
i agree with u about the colors being bland and distasteful.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Thank you avishka!!! Btw you other members gotz to be more active and please use some of the signatures I requested or at least link them!!
Avishka would you like to be co-owner? :)
i would love to be :) :)
we need a new topic
TSUITC u should also link the club in ur sig
btw the banner i posted was made by Amazingkiss
arcaninerunvv7.gif

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I know i didn't know how to do links in signature so I asked megainum90 and ok about amazing kiss recomend a new topic since ur co owner!!!
oh
k
so..........New Topic : Which is ur favorite Arcanine and Growlithe sprite and from which game??? why do u like it???

i will answer it later :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back