• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Journeys through Novia [M]

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Yaaay! :D and i'll go read the IC and to see what would be more comfortable to start in. And if I come in at a later chapter would I already have pokemon that I caught in a previous chapter? Hehee sorry, im a newbie

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh right.... I had been planning to capture Bellsprout and Vulpix. Are those too many?

Also, gimmepie, do you think maybe you could link to the chapter posts from the opening post in the IC? :) So that we can find them without looking through the whole thread.

Years
@Red - Not at all, Abel had 3 pokemon by Chapter 3 (although he won't be capturing any more for a little while) but remember to plan ahead xD
I actually don't know how, but I should probably do that.

@Chili - you can if you wish or you can hold out. Up to you :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
But I mean, if I skip ahead now to chapter 3. Would I be allowed to have Vulpix and Bellsprout and Riolu and Magikarp on my team?

Years
Hmmmm - well if you want to skip ahead I guess that's okay. It's not like I put a limit on how many team members you can have :)

I'd just like to know what you're all planning :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Uuh, right now I am planning on typing up a post that explains briefly how Bellsprout and Vulpix were caught and their personalities together with Alex. As they enter the forest. And experience the mandatory event. I love chimes in trees!

After that, maybe I could meet up with ChiliDawgs whenever he has made a post or two? If that is allowed in this chapter.

Years
@Doronjo - We have plenty of spots still open! :D The available starters are shown in the OP. Perhaps a bit of a premature question but where are you looking to start from?

@Red's - That should be fine, looking forward to the post (you'll have the first Bellsprout of the RP xD). Meeting up with other players is perfectly okay, it has yet to be prohibited for any reason :). The closest thing to that happening was player vs player battles not being allowed in chapter 1.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
if anyone has patience to start from the very beginning and catch up, it should be Doronjo ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I believe the very first post (OP, opening post or FP, first post) tells what pokémon are in what areas.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Hahaha yeah i saw that but, i thought it was kinda strange that there was three pokemon for dew town and I thought maybe theres like a head butt tree there or something

Years
Dew town is very near a large forest and a path bordered by thick foliage and serves as a trading post between Coriolis and Diverg City. So you get wild pokemon roam into town from all the nearby trees and stowing away in supplies etc...

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Okaay thanks! :D i might wait until i get home to make my first post.. Im on a trip and I have to post off my phone and my posts wont be up to... Quality?

Back