• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstar:Road To Dreams

Who should be the champion?

• Zorthan

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Eleana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Riley

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Razor

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Sweet!Yeah!The progress of the game is running smoothly.
I'm still waiting ele999 to start the banner and the world map.Tommorow,i'll make a big update!

Last edited:

Taz Maverick

Inactive
Years
Nice story,so far.
I suggest that you add some other things about it.
Like why team shadow wants to capture Darkrai.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hmmm,Good point.I'll add it right away.Thanx.

Ughh....no posts...only you,Zorthan.The process of the hack is so slow...I should speed it up!Now,i don't want guys that don't work on my team!I'm gonna do all the work by myself...

Last edited:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
i like the story ray, and the features im sure this will be good. To all of hack players out there my maps will be good, so dont worry about errors from the maps! if im wrong u can slap me in da face:P

Novus

The English Kiwi
Years
I'll take you up on that Aljam :) Any sub-standard maps and a good slapping will be coming your way ^_^

Anyway, Ray it looks great at the moment, keep some updates coming, even if they're small and you'll get alot more people interested :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'll take you up on that Aljam :) Any sub-standard maps and a good slapping will be coming your way ^_^

Anyway, Ray it looks great at the moment, keep some updates coming, even if they're small and you'll get alot more people interested :)

Thanks for that.Soon comes an update...

Hmm,i found a good idea.What about a following pikachu?
I know that no one has ever do that before,but i found a way to do it,but only for a short while.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Thanx,champ.If you want,you can help with the music,cuz,i have no idea about that.Please!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Good.Now i have to do some more mapping.And i'll decide the sprite of the hero-heroine.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
It looks like this hack is coming along nicely. I would offer my assistance but it looks like the jobs I can do are taken. I could do a little if you need it but as you know I have my hack to work on.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
Years
Hey,Ray.What do you say about adding a humoristic taste to this hack?What about two edition's?The funny version and the serious.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Psyduck6199:No...i must do the scripting all alone,with jebees,who has not contacted me...
Zorthan:Good idea.I think the humoristic version will be Darkstar and the serious one will be twilight.
Bsblscpr:I'll answer you in PM.

Ok,i almost finished the town of Imil,both on scripting and mapping.

aquadan

is searching for members
Years
Sounds cool, really think that beta testing is fairly important, maybe like chuck out the beta, then take 2 weeks off, and come back with the results of the Beta. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I don't think it's good to release thousand's of beta's.However,i decide to make only three beta's.

Back