• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snorlax is such a problem

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
Holy crap, Nidoking is one of my favorite pokemon. I know that and I can't believe I missed it lol. I'm actually going to be putting out an update video either tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm actually planning on scrapping the Leaf Green LP and doing a collab on PokeMMO with my best friends. It's still blind as neither of them have played the game either. I just wanted to do this prior to getting very far in the game along with the fact that I feel that my commentating skills have sharpened exponentially to my first video. I've decided to take YouTube seriously and want to produce the highest quality content that I can.

Thanks for your support Smeargle! I'll be sure to keep you posted on the current status and I'll embed the PokeMMO series on this sub-forum :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
Hey cool lets play! ive posted a pokemmo lets play on here, you should check it out and play it!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
I saw that! That's what led me into making my series! It's a really fun experience with a bunch of pokemon noobies haha

So far a lot of people seem to like it looking at viewer retention so I'll definitely be continuing this series! I'm glad you guys are enjoying it as much as I am!

Last edited:
Back