• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite Gen 6 Pokemon

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
goodra.gif

Definitely Goodra!

Years
I absolutely loved Vivillon (yes I'm one of those people that simply had to collect all the patterns haha) xD
I also really like Frogadier, Fletchinder, Clawitzer, Dedenne, Heliolisk, Inkay and Tyrantrum :)

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Meowstic (male). I loves me some cats and it's just adorable (in the Sugimori art, anyway -- I dislike its sprite). I don't really care much for the female, though. Her colors seem off-balance (not as bad in the Shiny) and her face bothers me. It's like she's constantly annoyed.

Avalugg is a close second. Aurorus was originally my favorite Ice-type of this Generation, but Avalugg grew on me.

Last edited:

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
Years
I like every Kalos Pokemon. :3 But my favorites are Furfrou (I love styling mine owo), Goodra, Noivern, Gogoat, Greninja, and of course Dedenne. :D

Years
I'll have to go with Sylveon! I'm a huge Eeveelutiom lover and I really enjoyed playing with Sylveon, even despite the difficulties that came with evolving Eevee into one. I just think the colors and appearance are so cool.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
Chesnaught is my favorite starter since Typhlosion, and gaining Drain Punch in ORAS only made it better.

HawksFan97

I'm Still Alive!
Years
Looool. Not sure if you are trolling or what, but 'Garachamp bb' belongs to Gen IV and of course made its debut on that same generation, thus Garchomp's a Gen IV Pokémon even though it is part of the Kalos Pokédex/receiving a Mega Evolution.

I'm a greedy one, I love pretty much everything. Except Slurpuff and its evolutionary family. Aromatisse wasn't part of the fav, but she slowly grew on me when I used one during my first Pokémon Y run.

i saw the top line and laughed when i shouldnt have lol

Reactions: Sun
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
All three starters are great, the early game flier we always get is actually useful late into the game for once since it evolves into a strong fire/flying type (talonflame), and the addition of fairy type was great. I think my favorite five are probably gogoat, florges, sylveon, furfrou, and aegislash. Furfrou is especially interesting since I haven't liked a flat normal type nearly this much since snorlax.

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
Years
XY is my fave game by far, so I love plenty of the Pokemon it introduced. Absolute favourites include: Fennekin line, Diancie, Goomy line, Xerneas, Sylveon.
Also loving: Amaura line, Honedge line, Froakie line, Floette line, Vivillon, Litleo line.
All the rest I like too, only exception being Aromatisse (Spritzee is still kind of cute, but Aromatisse gives me the shivers).

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
My favorite is easily Noivern and Noibat. They are so speedy and powerful, with great designs. In addition, Noibat is pretty cute and I love the shinies! Oh, and Noivern learns my favorite move, Boomburst.

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
Xerneas. It's the only Pokemon that has ever almost tied for my all-time favorite. Everything about its design is perfect to me. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it and knew I was picking X, in spite of also adoring Yveltal's design.

Aside from Xerneas... probably Clawitzer. I was so excited to see we were getting another crustacean when they leaked Clauncher alongside Skrelp. I remember my fiancee and I both saw the leak at the same time and we immediately each got attached to one. We both liked both, but she clung to Skrelp while I clung to Clauncher. It felt like eternity waiting for them to reveal the evolutions, and -finally- we saw them... and I couldn't have been more pleased. It was basically just Clauncher, with barely any change... except a MASSIVE cannon claw mounted to its side. Then I discovered how it battles, and I fell even more in love with it. I'll admit, it'd have been nice if it'd have been Water/Steel to suit the whole "cannon" theme, but I'm perfectly in love with it either way.

Years
Yveltal hands down. It's the first time in a while I've legitimately loved the design of a box legendary, and pokemon for that matter. I thought Xerneas looked pretty cool as well.

Tyrantrum was another favourite because it's a freaking t-rex.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Seriously, I think I love almost all pokémon that were introduced in the 6 Gen games! But here are some of them that I love:
Spoiler:

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
Wow is this going to be a tough one but here goes
Froakie (there is not enough love for him), and Greninja
Fletchling and Talonflame
Agelshalsh
Dedenne
Svleon- cutest Eevelotion yet
Xerneas- first legendary pokemon I ever raised to level 100 and the first Pokemon I maxed out for affection in Pokemon Amie

Last edited:

nightsmith97

Know Thyself
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 27, 2015
I love Delphox simply because it's not a Fire/Fighting-type like nearly every other Fire-type starter Pokemon. Sylveon is up there too because it really is an amazing team member. Kudos to Talonflame for being Fire/Flying instead of Normal/Flying.

Back