The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Did This Tutorial Help You At All?
Yes 24 55.81%
No 6 13.95%
I Don't Know 2 4.65%
I Didn't Read It Yet 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 10th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Renegade
Time for real life...

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogojjtech View Post
1: Your wav is 6 seconds long.. For what? That's not a sample..
2: Since it's too long it won't play. You should have played the wav on the vid but too late. Just attach it.
3: What video recorder/editor do you use?
1: How do I get a sample? I thought I just had to have a wav file that made all the noises that the instrument made.

2: Attaching...

3: For all my videos on my channel, I use Camtasia Studio 8. Nothing fancy, but it works like a charm :)
Attached Files
File Type: wav hammond.wav‎ (133.4 KB, 2 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old February 10th, 2014, 03:28 PM
GoGoJJTech
GoGo

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
1: How do I get a sample? I thought I just had to have a wav file that made all the noises that the instrument made.

2: Attaching...

3: For all my videos on my channel, I use Camtasia Studio 8. Nothing fancy, but it works like a charm
I don't see a post attachment..
Anyway, the thread is getting too long. go here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?c...io=MTE9MjA16a#

EDIT: Ok I see it now

Pokémon Platinum Red and Blue

Join me in the chat! Get help or just talk, I really don't care :D | Click here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?c...omhacking,GoGo
Old February 16th, 2014, 12:47 PM
GoGoJJTech
GoGo

HELLO ALL
I come today to bring you two video tutorials on how to do this. Read the first post to watch them.

Join me in the chat! Get help or just talk, I really don't care :D | Click here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?c...omhacking,GoGo
Old February 16th, 2014, 11:41 PM
kearnseyboy6
Aussie's Toughest Mudder

When hacking the DS to 13 this allows 13 direct sounds. Does a multi sample track use 2 of those tracks?
Old February 17th, 2014, 11:04 AM
GoGoJJTech
GoGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kearnseyboy6 View Post
When hacking the DS to 13 this allows 13 direct sounds. Does a multi sample track use 2 of those tracks?
It depends on your midi. If you have two notes playing simultaneously then yeah, more than one will be used then. But if it's just one note at a time it's one channel at a time. And the max is 12, not 13.

Old February 18th, 2014, 12:45 PM
GoGoJJTech
GoGo

Fixed the link to MidFixforAGB.exe

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links